Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 I_vote_lcapI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 I_voting_barI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 I_vote_lcapI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 I_voting_barI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Was Trying to Disappear

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:31 am

Addy caught it, "Thanks." She grunted, trying to figure out how it worked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 am

Jason stayed in the tree. he just watched from where he was. he seemed intent on keeping distant from everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:36 am

"No problem. Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:38 am

Addy sighed, "Yes... This isn't working out from me." she looked up at Jason, "Hey, kid, can you get out of the tree? You're making me nervous. We're wolves, not cats. We don't climb trees."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 am

"Toss it here." Nines said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:45 am

Jason rolled his eyes. "stop calling me kid. i'm over a hundred years old" he said. "and i don't want to get out of the tree. i feel more comfortable up here.' he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:49 am

Addy looked back up at Jason as she handed Nines the sleeping back, "Really? So am I." She said sarcastically, "And If you don't get out of the tree, I'll come up there and make you. And as much as this arm hurts now, it's really gonna hurt when I get up there. And when I'm in pain, I'm p***ed as hell and ready to take out anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 am

Nines unfurled(?) the sleeping bag and set in on the ground. "Voila."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 am

"what do you care if i'm in a tree?" He asked. "i'm used to sleeping in trees" he said crossing his arms. "call me crazy but it makes me feel safer" he admited.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:59 am

"I care because if you fall out, it'll be my fault. I don't want any more innocent blood on my hands." Addy argued, "Now, how are you supposed to get in this thing? Is it like a sack of some sort?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:01 am

"Yeah. You want me to demonstrate that too?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:02 am

Addy put her hands on her hip, "I think I got it now. I'm not stupid, I'm just not used to these things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:04 am

"Didn't mean for it to sound like that." Nines said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:06 am

"It's fine" Addy sighed, sitting down on the sleeping bag, "How long should it take for this thing to heal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 am

"You're a werewolf, So I'd say about a week with little or no scarring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 am

Jason rolled his eyes. "i won't fall out. i sleep in trees every night" he said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:10 am

Addy nodded, "Thank you." she sighed, then looked up at Jason, "You wanna know why I'd rather you be on the ground? Do you really wanna know?" she said in a way that made her sound like she was holding herself back, "Because I had two little cubs, mine, fall out of a tree and break their neck. It killed both of them. They would climb in the tree every day, but for some reason or another, this time, they died. Now, will you please quit worrying me and get out of the tree before I have a heart attack?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:13 am

"Oh... uh... wow." Nines said. "You had cubs?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:16 am

Jason sighed. "fine, i'll get down for now" he muttered. He hopped down landing easily on his feet. he stayed as close to the tree as possible and leaned against it, wrapping his tail around himself trying to get a little warmer.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 am

"Two." She explained, "Fifty years ago. My mate was killed in a battle with another tribe. Everyone was killed in that battle except for me and Nathan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:26 am

Jason pretty much blew off what she said now. he had never had a mate. it made him pretty lonely. and now he almost habituallly kept his distance from anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Nines nodded. "I'm really sorry to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Addy shrugged, "I've had fifty years to get over it. It's sad, yes, but I've moved on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:13 pm

"That's good." Nines said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 pm

"I suppose." Addy yawned, laying back on the sleeping bag, "Where did Nathan run off to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Trying to Disappear
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: