Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 I_vote_lcapI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 I_voting_barI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 I_vote_lcapI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 I_voting_barI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Was Trying to Disappear

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Addy winced slightly when he touched the medicines to her shoulder, but didn't move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Nines began to wrap guaze around the wound. "That should do it." He said, cutting the gauze wrap.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Addy moved her arm a bit to test the way it moves, "So I guess I'm stuck human until it heals?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:40 pm

"It would be better if you didn't phase. Why, is that a problem?" Nines asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:41 pm

"It shouldn't be too much of a problem." She said simply, "I'm just used to phasing on and off all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 pm

"So I noticed. Scared the hell outta me too."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Addy laughed, "No scaring anyone for a while, I suppose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:46 pm

"Yeah. Or Trail Mix with doggie taste buds."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:52 pm

"I can still eat that human. It's not toxic." She complained jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:53 pm

"No, it just doesn't taste as good."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 pm

"It will if you put chocolate in it." She mused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:57 pm

"Hm... sounds good." Nines admitted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:47 pm

"Of course it does." Addy smiled, laying down on the fallen tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 pm

"Yeah." Nines said as he put his medical kit back in his back pack. "You think I might be able to join this little tribe of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Addy smiled, "If you'd like to. I'd talk to Nathan, though. Since he is in charge over me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:01 pm

"All right, I'll talk to him about that soon."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Addy nodded, "Is that kid alright? The one that was there when we arrived?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:35 pm

"The one with the bloody eye? I dunno. Haven't ever seen him before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:42 pm

"if you're talking about me, i'm fine thanks" he said from a nearby tree. he had his clothes on and was in human form. he had a piece of cloth wrapped around hsi head to cover the cut and his eye was still shut. he had washed it out but it was sensitive to light right now. he had another bandage wrapping up his left forearm, which probably was a long slash.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Addy waved with her right arm, "Looks like you got pretty messed up, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:03 am

Jason shrugged. "i've been through worse" he said watching her from his place in the tree.he didn't want to get down just yet.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:20 am

Addy rolled over onto her stomach, "This is not going to work. I'm used to sleeping wolf. And no offense, but this tree isn't comfortable human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am

Nines laughed. "Well, on the ground there is some very soft grass, and I have a sleeping bag in my pack, or you could rent a hotel room."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:27 am

"I'm not leaving this forest." Addy protested to the Hotel room idea, "So, I guess it's sleeping bag."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:29 am

Nines hopped off the fallen tree and got his sleeping bag out of his backpack then tossed it to Addy. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Trying to Disappear
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: