Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Was Trying to Disappear I_vote_lcapI Was Trying to Disappear I_voting_barI Was Trying to Disappear I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Was Trying to Disappear I_vote_lcapI Was Trying to Disappear I_voting_barI Was Trying to Disappear I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Was Trying to Disappear

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

I Was Trying to Disappear Empty
PostSubject: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 pm

I Was Trying to Disappear White_Wolf_by_Edwardwolfie3

"I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal, this animal

I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself"
-Animal I have Become, By Three Days Grace

So, we have vampires, zombies, and pretty much everything in between, but I have yet to see an active RP solely dedicated to werewolves. Let's make it happen.

What Makes the Werewolves for this RP:

1.) They turn into wolves at night, but can control the wolf part of them if they have been wolves for about a year. However, they loose control during the full moon.
2.) If they are at least 100-year-old wolves, they can turn into wolves whenever they want, but still loose control during the full moon.
3.) They have a similar weakness with vampires: the weakness against silver.
4.) Other than silver, these wolves are weak against loud, high-frequency sounds.
5.) Every wolf has a different coloring pattern. For example, if one wolf is black with a white underside, no other were-wolf will be black with a white underside in the same pattern. This is to help wolves distinguish each other.
6.) These wolves all have heightened senses of hearing, smell, and sight, but all are also very prone to temper tantrums.
7.) Were-Wolves get their clothes torn up when they phase, so when they phase back, they are naked. Get over it.

Code:
 Profile Skeleton:
Human Form:
Wolf Form:
Name: (Put a Nickname in Quotes if Your Character has One)
Distinguishing Characteristics: (Either in Personality or Physical)
Bio:

Characters:

Human Form:
I Was Trying to Disappear White_by_chinad0ll
Wolf Form:
I Was Trying to Disappear White_Wolf_by_FlyingPony
Adrastea "Addy" Arcane
Wolf's Age: 102
Distinguishing Characteristics: Bright blue eyes, solid white coat, very sarcastic sense of humor.
Bio: Addy became a were-wolf for the first time when she was 18, and immediately took off away from her home in Alaska. She ran until she came to another group of wolves much like her, where she stayed. All of those wolves have been killed by hunters save for one, so now there is only one wolf in their tribe older than her.

I Was Trying to Disappear Jared_padalecki_06
I Was Trying to Disappear Wolf-1
Name: Nines
Wolf's age: 84
Distinguishing Characteristics: Gray-ish black coat with a white stomach.
Bio: When Nines first turned at fifteen, he had no idea what had happened. He was very scared and confused, so he ran away from home, looking for others like himself. But, then again, it's kind of difficult to find most creatures of the night, because they tend to like to stay hidden. Since that time, Nines really hasn't found a tribe that suited his interests as much as he would like, so he just wanders around, having fun as he goes.
((BTW Nines and my other werewolf character, Nathan, are totally different. Nines is more of a toned-down Adrian than anything else.))

Jason Amaroq
Wolf Age: 106
Distinguishing Characteristics: Silver-white coat with dull blue markings.
Bio: Jason was changed when he was eight years old. His parents abandoned him when they found out, and he has been a lone wolf ever since.
I Was Trying to Disappear Wolf_guy-1
I Was Trying to Disappear Silver

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:43 pm

I Was Trying to Disappear Jared_padalecki_06
I Was Trying to Disappear Wolf-1
Name: Nines
Wolf's age: 84
Distinguishing Characteristics: Gray-ish black coat with a white stomach.
Bio: When Nines first turned at fifteen, he had no idea what had happened. He was very scared and confused, so he ran away from home, looking for others like himself. But, then again, it's kind of difficult to find most creatures of the night, because they tend to like to stay hidden. Since that time, Nines really hasn't found a tribe that suited his intrests as much as he would like, so he just wanders around, having fun as he goes.
((BTW Nines and my other werewolf character, Nathan, are totally different. Nines is more of a toned-down Adrian than anything else.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 pm

((Accepted. I thought this RP would be right up your alley.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:33 pm

((Yeah. Werewolves are my second favorite favorite creature of the night, but if I had a choice to be one, I'd choose werewolves one hundred times over.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:17 pm

((I figured as much.))
Addy was laying on a fallen tree with her paws crossed in front of her. Her ears were back, and her eyes were closed, showing that the white wolf was sleeping. It was an odd sight. The green forest seemed to wind up in a shelter around her as the wolf stood out in stark, almost eye-hurting contrast to everything else. She was a little larger than most wolves in the area, so if any hunters were around, she would probably be seen almost immediately. Fortunately, she wasn't as easy a target as she would assume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:36 pm

((Yeah. It would just be... fun, I guess.))
Nines walked through the forest with reletive ease in his human form, or at least compared to a city-slicker, which nines certinly was not. He continued moving through the trees until he came to the fallen tree Addy was laying on. "Aw, hey there." He said in a tone that most would use for animals. He pulled a bag of trail mix out of his backpack and held some out to Addy.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Addy opened one eye and sat up, letting her ears up and shaking her head. Her eyes were an eerie blue as she sniffed his hand, then licked up some of the trail mix.
God, I'm such a sucker for food...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Nines laughed slightly. "How cute." He said, pouring a little more trail mix into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Addy looked up at him with an expression that read as 'Humph. Don't make me laugh. Cute my a**.', then ate some more of the trail mix hungrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Nines shrugged slighty and just fed her more trail mix.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Addy ate more, clearly very hungry, and paused for a second to sniff his hand. Clearly a were-wolf scent. Addy seemed to chuckle as she phased into a human, "Very delicious. My complements to the chef."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:57 pm

"Uhaah!" Nines exclamed as he fell back, landing on his butt. "Gah, I wasn't expecting that...." Nathan said as he looked up at her. "Uh, thanks. I guess you're one of uss too."
((Quick question my perverted mind had to think up; when werewolves phase from wolf to human, are they clothed?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 pm

((Um... I have no clue. Want to flip the coin?))
"Guess?" Addy laughed, "I just turned from a wolf into a human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 pm

((Sure. Heads they do, tails they don't.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 pm

The member 'Kaido Kalru' has done the following action : Coin Flip

'Coin Flip' :
I Was Trying to Disappear Math_QuarterTails
Back to top Go down

((Sure. Heads they do, tails they don't.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The member 'Kaido Kalru' has done the following action : Coin Flip

'Coin Flip' :
I Was Trying to Disappear Math_QuarterHead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 pm

((xD My internet spazzed, so which do you want to go with?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 pm

((I think it makes more sense if they don't.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:12 pm

((Yeah, more realistic, and it adds to awkward moments.))
Nines raised his eyebrown as he spoke. "I'm guessing you are."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 pm

"I am." Addy laughed, grabbing some clothes out from under the tree she was sitting on and dressing quickly. "So, name, tribe, what's you're deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 pm

"Name's Nines, and the tribe is rejected. Haven't found a good one yet."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 pm

"Alright, Nines." She smiled, sitting back on her tree, "I'm Adrastea Arcane, but friends call me Addy, and I'm one of the elders in the local tribe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 pm

"Elder, huh? Cool. What's the tribe like? I mean, its views."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:32 pm

"Um... we don't really govern what anyone else does. It's more of a community than anything." Addy said simply, "Usually, we just hunt, share food, and move on with our lives. Not really a whole lot of rules other than one or two that I instilled after an er... incident."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Trying to Disappear
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: