Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 am

((Creepy character and not very beliveable, but I guess I approve. Just try to keep it beliveable. Like the whole "no shelter or food" thing, and the "completely hidden past" is so cliche that I'm going to force you to come up with a background for him later on, or I'll do it myself and make him a pretty ballerina who was a Britney Spears backup dancer reject.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:28 am

((Haha. I'm guessing you aren't a big fan of my bro's character?
I told him to let me help, but he insisted that he do it himself.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:45 pm

(did not!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm

((Not a big fan at all. This just proves my theory that you should have to take a test to see if you should be allowed to role play. But I don't really think we need any more characters in this one, especially not your brother's because just look at how he kept up with his other ones....and I like this rp, so i don't want it to slow down because of him.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Panduh [DF] wrote:
((Not a big fan at all. This just proves my theory that you should have to take a test to see if you should be allowed to role play. But I don't really think we need any more characters in this one, especially not your brother's because just look at how he kept up with his other ones....and I like this rp, so i don't want it to slow down because of him.))
(whould you be willing to make an exception to the only humans policy?)
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:08 pm

((Noo....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:16 pm

((its not my policy. Ask Kaido, he created this rp. I'll go with what he wants here.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 pm

((The only exception so far is Panduh's zombie character, so the only exceptions now are zombies. But you're character is a bit superhuman as it is, so tone it down a bit please.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:45 pm

((I told him already to do that. But, since he's my brother, he's not going to listen.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:14 pm

((Would Estelle kick Ryan out if he annihilateified "Fido"?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:30 pm

((Probably.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:36 pm

((Crap.))
Ryan's eyes got wide and he grabbed his shotgun and aimed it at the thing's head. "I swear I'll shoot." He spurted out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Estelle grabbed the gun with her metal arm, wrenching it out of his hand and tossing it behind her. She pulled him over to the door, swinging it open and forcing him to stand on the threshold as a group of zombies clawed and clamored to get to him, "Don't try me, kid. This is strike two. Strike three, you're out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Ryan kicked a zed in the face as it reached for him. "Okay, okay! Let me back in!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Estelle flung him back in the house and slammed the door shut, dusting her hands off and whistling a happy tune as the sound of clawing and scratching came from the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Ryan crawled back to his shotgun and placed it back on his belt, eyeing Fido.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Jason looked at ryan. "my advice, if you don't like it, just shut up about it." he said. "in all rights we are guests so what comes in is up to them" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 pm

"Yeah, but what if what comes in feasts on human flesh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:59 pm

"then keep your guard up and make sure it isn't you" he said simply. "she seems to have him under control so don't worry about it" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:03 pm

"Oh, I intend to." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 pm

"good, now shut up before you're tossed out and turned into a zombie buffet" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:15 pm

"Nah, I could outrun the zeds back to my place."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 pm

"Not when there are fifty of them right outside the door. They could rip you limb from limb before Articia and I would have time to laugh." Estelle chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:19 pm

"Nah. I've noticed a few things; they're not any stronger than when they were alive, and they're really slow to react. And I'm wearing denim and leather, which I've noticed they can't bite through easily."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 pm

"There is still fifty of them." Estelle laughed, "Look, I've been dealing with zombies for almost fifteen years. Don't pretend to know them better than I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: