Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:09 pm

"It's just chivi- oh, yeah, you're the mini-Adrian." Nathan said as Bella walked out. When she stormed back in and slammed the door, Nathan stepped back. "What is it?" He asked.

"What the hell was that for?!" He shouted before the raptor-type thing landed in his place. "Ah, nevermind.... Hey, what exactly can you do besides reads minds?" Adrian said as hescrambled back to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Jason watched the lizard. it was rather large, but as for strength, there was no way to tell. "hey riot would you mind testing the strength of this thing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:41 am

Kyira held her hands up,as if she were going to surrender to the monster. But instead of doing that,the creature froze and it's eyes began to looked around frantically, scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:58 pm

((OK, since you all are going to beat these things, we'll just do it the old fashioned way..))
1: Zane got up, "Thanks." He smiled, "Are you going to make it explode, or do you want me to throw it?"

2: "No problem." Riot laughed, making three more of himself, one on each side of the creature. The thing looked around, then knocked two over with a movement of his tail that sounded remarkably like thunder.

3: "A little telekinesis, but Kyira is the real master at that one." Kalvin answered, "But Riot would need to shut up before I could concentrate enough to pull that one off."

4: "There is a dinosaur in the hall." She said seriously, "And don't even think about telling me that I'm making that up."

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sat May 23, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:16 pm

"...So, you're useless? Great...."Adrian muttered. He then pushed Kalvin forward somewhat. "Run around in circles! Distract it!" He shouted.
((I think that would be be best for NPCs))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Kalvin nodded, picking up a rock and throwing it at the creature. It looked over at him and growled, moving into a position to attack, "OK, distracted. A little help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:21 pm

"okay so this tihng is powerful enough to knock you around a bit, but that's not saying much. i can do that in my sleep" he said observing. "now try to actually attack it" he said glancing at the original riot.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:35 pm

All of them put their hands on their hips, "Excuse me smarty pants. You try controlling four people at once. I only have one brain you know."
Riots 2 and 3 picked up the creature and threw it at Jason, "How do you like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:50 pm

"one whole brain? oh wow i was giving you too much credit" he said diving so that he was standing on his hands, his body coiling up. when the monster got close enough he pushed off, kicking the lizard straight up, getting the big creature's head stuck in the cieling. "now THAT is the ugliest chandelier i've ever seen." he said laughin.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:51 pm

"Looks just like you." Riot grinned, the clones gone, absorbed back into the rest of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:00 pm

"hey now that's my line" jason said laughing. it seemed they were getting along at least. "steal my lines again i might feed you to to that big guy. his mouth is most likely stickin out of the floor above" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Riot rolled his eyes, "I think you're all talk. And besides, Dianne's house is three stories and we are on the third floor. You are referring to the roof."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:12 pm

"oh you can tell when i'm joking and serious. right now i'm joking, and how was i supposed to know this was the top floor? i've never been here" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:15 pm

"I have." Riot laughed, "And damn, Dianne was a hellcat..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Adrian grinned. "Your help is advice," He said taking a step or two back. "run, fool!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Kalvin started running, then held his hands over his eyes, "Damn it, Riot!" He shouted loudly, then climbed a tree as the thing started trying to claw the tree to get him down. "He's fantasizing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Adrian laughed. "I've always wanted to see something like that. Might as well help the poor b******." Adrian said as he began to, after the creature had begun to climb the tree, sprint after it. Once he got in range, he leaped up onto the tree under the whatever-it-was and grabbed its tail. He jerked its tail down, letting the creatures claws dig into the tree before he swung it out of the tree and facefirst into another. "Brings back good memories." He said with a smile as he looked up at Kalvin. "Did it get yah?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:40 pm

"No." Kalvin sighed, "But that thing is freaking me out and Riot's memories of his night with Dianne a few years ago aren't helping my concentration."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:44 pm

"Damn, too early...." Adrian said to himself. "But don't worry about it, I used to do this for a living. Can't say anything about the Dianne thing though, never met her. Nathan seems kind of scared of her though...." Adrian said as he jumped from the tree onto the thing's neck and head and used the momentum to spin himself, and the thing's head, around. The creature fell to the ground with its head in an odd position and twitching.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:07 pm

"I could do a lot to it,since I have it restrained and it did attack you after all,you can dispose of it."
Kyira replied with a half grin as a small bead of sweat rolled down her face from how much energy she was using to restrain the bird thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:31 am

"yeah i don't even want to know" he said shivering. "don't tell me any more." he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:20 am

"I won't." Riot laughed, "It's too good for you anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:37 pm

"i hope for the sake of the others it's too good for them too" he said shuddering at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Zane nodded and bowed, "As you wish." He took off his shirt so he would have something to put back on later as his wings sprung from his back. He grabbed the thing in some sort of choke hold and flew up in the air out of sight with a thundering sound and a few black feathers drifting around in the air.

Riot shrugged, "There are a few who have heard the details. "

Kalvin looked over at what was left of the creature, "I can tell you've had experience in combat..." He shuddered.

Bella waved her hand in front of Nathan, "Hello? Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Quote :
Bella quickly ran back into the room, shutting the door, "You might not want to go out there." She warned.

"It's just chivi- oh, yeah, you're the mini-Adrian." Nathan said as Bella walked out. When she stormed back in and slammed the door, Nathan stepped back. "What is it?" He asked

Adrian laughed a bit. "You could say that. Before I met Bella, I hunted this kinda crap all the time. You ever watched Supernatural? I'm like a cooler version of the Windchesters, but with less weapons."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next