Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:28 am

Bella nodded, "If I would have just thought first, I wouldn't need guts."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:30 am

"yeah you're right on that" he said. "o you think you could help me change these bandages?" he aske looking at her. "i don't want them to get soaked through" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:34 am

Bella nodded, "Sure thing." she went over to the drawer and got some different bandages, then sat back down next to Jason, unwrapping his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:38 am

When she got done unwrapping them she could see how bad it had been. There was no skin to speak of. all that was there was muscle tissue. the skin had been completely burned off. No one would go that far for just attention.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:40 am

Bella stayed silent, re-wrapping the bandages, trying to be gentle, though gentle had never been something she was good at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:41 am

((Let it go, dude....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:47 am

Jason watched her wrap his hands. it didn't matter how gentle she was, it would still hurt. He didn't let it show though. "thank you for helping me with this"he said smiling a bit at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:48 am

((....I miss too much of this d*mn Rp. I'm just gonna pretend I'm standing somewhere talking to the unannoying twin...Kalvin? right...?))
Kyira stared out the window as the wind blew the dead tree branches and a few limbs cracked from age.
"So Transylvania we go huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:49 am

Bella nodded, "No problem." she yawned, "Well, I need to get to bed. See ya." she waved exiting the room and shutting the door behind her.

Kalvin nodded, "I guess. That's the only lead we have as to where the missing page might be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:50 am

Jason sighed a bit when she left. he had been enjoying the company. he lay down and closed his eyes, tryiing to get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:50 am

"Am I the only one slightly nervous about going to the country where mostly vampires roam? Some of the most famous and most dangerous of covens I might add..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:52 am

Kalvin nodded, "I'm nervous, Adrian doesn't like it at all, Zane really doesn't want to go, but feels we have to... Anyone else you'd like me to search?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:59 am

it wasn't long before jason fell asleep. he was exhausted from the loss of blood. sleeping easy was not going to happen though. he was used to sleepong on his side, and now he couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:03 am

"No, you probing other people's minds in my worried state doesn't make me feel better about this trip. But it must be done I suppose. I just fear for the safety of that damned book Bella must watch..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:51 am

Kalvin nodded, "It's not really the book we have to watch so much as Bella. And I think it's important that we remember what could happen if someone got a hold of that book. Did you see what happened with Big Ugly?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 pm

And so the sun sets on the first night in the castle of Dianne Ward...
Dianne was buried at sunrise as the group found a boat to take over to Europe, rushing to gather the next page of the book. This is where I leave you...

END CHAPTER 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13