Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:32 pm

"What the bloody hell just happened here Zane?" Kyira said as she looked around,not really sure where they were on the castle grounds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:34 pm

"Dianne's beloved bats must have gotten out. If they get over your eyes, they move you somewhere else." Zane explained.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:36 pm

"Okay...that's just great. Remind me to turn that red head into a bald vampire when we find her."
Kyira said with a grumble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Adrian turned around and saw Kalvin. "Ah, yes! I'm not stuck with Nathan!" He said. "So, where are we, uh, Kevin right?"

Nathan looked around and saw Bella. "Hey, its you! Uh, do you know where we are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Jason sighed. "why do things always have to get complicated? i swear it must follow zane like the plague. even when we were younger he always somehow had trouble find him" he said recalling numerous occasions when they had gotten in tight spots.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Zane laughed, "Can do... Once we find our way out of the forest. If we can find a clearing, I can fly us up and out of here."

"Kalvin." Kalvin said simply. "It's Kalvin. And if my loudmouthed brother would shut his thoughts up for a few seconds, I could locate the Castle. Bella's mind has a virtual map of everything around here."

"Look," Riot sighed, "I just want to get back with everyone else so we, and I mean I, can find the ever-lovely Miss Dianne Ward and we can go to a nightclub or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:00 pm

"then zip your lips for a minute. i could probably hear her if we get close enough to her if you are silent. not to mention you really need a breath mint" he said plugging his nose as he walked to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:02 pm

"So, we're lost 'til someone knocks your bro out?" He asked/stated.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:05 pm

"Sounds like a plan Zane,let's just hope the others don't murder Riot..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:11 pm

"No... if they knock him out, then I go out, too." Kalvin explained, "It's a twin thing."

Riot closed his mouth with a lock-and-key gesture, but unfortunately, his mind was never quiet.

Zane nodded, "One can only hope." He said sarcastically.

((Kaido: Nathan is your character, so he needs to say something. He is with Bella, in case you didn't see that part.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Jason's ears swivled amidst his hair. he motioned for riot to follow him. He listened for any sounds other than Riot's breathing. since there was almost no sound, he could hear a pin fall in the other side of the castle. now the question was, could he hear dianne in her hidding place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:15 pm

((I did on the page before I think, but I'll repost))
"Ah. That sucks. I guess that means we're going for a hike." Adrian said as he began to walk through the trees and hopefully towards the castle.

Nathan looked around. "Oh, its you." he said kind of dazed from the bat attack. "Do you know where we are? I can't smell the others. Too much... perfume?" He said, looking around Dianne's room. ((Thats where they were right?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:20 pm

((It is. Thank you.))
Bella looked around again, "It's Dianne's room. We should be facing a cliff ledge out that window." She said, pointing to the window.

Riot decided that now was the time for whistling, which he did well, and loudly.

"Can you tell where the moon is?" Kalvin asked, "If we can tell where the moon is, it'll be easier to tell what direction we're going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Nathan nodded. "Okay. I wonder where the others are...." He said as he looked out the window, then at the door to her room. "Which way should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:24 pm

"Out the door, down the hall until we get to the stairs. That should get us to the lobby." Bella answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Jason backhanded riot pretty hard at that. "shut up i thought i might have heard her before you started that" he hissed. "now stay silent" he said listening for noise again.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:27 pm

"No...we can only wish. Especially me..." Kyira said with a small chuckle.
"Now, let's get going..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:30 pm

"Dude, we are inside the house. If we can just get to the lobby, everyone will eventually find us." Riot snorted back, rubbing his cheek.

Zane nodded, "If you find any place that looks like the trees are a little more spread out, let me know. I need a good eight-foot circle to take off in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:32 pm

"yeah they could, but then again, according to bella, this place wasn't so destroyed when she left. whoever or whatever did the destroying could still be around, and waiting around would give it a chance to find us, and you not shutting up makes it so i can't hear it comming!" he said giving him a hard glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Nathan smiled and nodded. "If you want to take the boring way, okay." He said, walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:40 pm

"Boring translates into safe." Bella said in a voice that registered agitation.

"Psh." Riot sighed, "Surprise attacks are more fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:42 pm

"not if they are done right. if they are done right, people die riot." he said growling. riot was starting to push him a bit too far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Nathan shrugged and oppened the door. "After you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:07 pm

After walking a few minutes, Kyira spotted an opening that had quite a bit of light filtering through.
"Does that look wide enough to you Zane?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:48 pm

"We can go and check." Zane answered.

Bella stepped out into the hall, "Thanks." she said simply, "But I can get the door myself next time."

Riot shrugged, "I feel for those people. I really do."

((New fight system time.
Group 1: Zane and Kyira
Group 2: Riot and Jason
Group 3: Kalvin and Adrian
Group 4: Bella and Nathan))

Group 1: As they walked into the clearing, a strange bird-like noise echoed around them. "I don't know. It's close, but I guess I can check." Zane didn't have time to say anything else before a large, toucan-like thing jumped on him and started clawing at his face. Zane pushed the creature off, but it decided to attack again.

Group 2: A noise like a growling stomach echoed around the room. "Dude, that was so not me." Riot nodded toward the door, and a large lizard thing that was looking around, making the noise.

3: Kalvin jumped suddenly, "Look out!" He said quickly, moving Adrian out of the way right as a small dinosaur-esque creature landed in the spot he had once been standing in. It almost looked like a raptor.

4: Bella quickly ran back into the room, shutting the door, "You might not want to go out there." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never   Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 2: Now or Never
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next