Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Abbey's hand flew over her mouth in shock. No matter what happened to her parents, she would always recognize them. Her hands held tightly to Jason to keep from collapsing with surprise, but she was trembling noticeably.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Jason looked at her and then to her parents. "I take it you've met?" he asked. her mother's eyes grew wide almost instantly she was up and hugging her daughter. "abbey i was so worried about you.. i was afraid they caught you after they shot us" she said as her dad got up and hugged her too. her mother was in tears from being so happy and the dad was sayig nothing save for hugging her. jason slid away to give them time to hug each other, hopefully not to death.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Abbey had already had too much for one day, and was limp as a ragdoll in their arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:35 pm

Jason leaned against the wall and just watched. her mother and father sat side by side on the bed and kept her close to them, her mother now starting to fuss over the state of her hair while her father just sat in silent joy. they were both too happy to even rememmber jason was there.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Abbey was exhausted by the day, and was essentially dead on her feet when she was conscious enough to even stand, much less able to say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:40 pm

both father and mother realized how tired their precious daughter must be. they lay her on one of the beds to rest and sat on either side of her just to watch her. Jason, meanwhile, was occupied outside, trying to figure out what to do about the rise in capturer's crimes against innocent creatures.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:20 pm

When Abbey woke a few hours later, her parents had both fallen asleep as well as almost everyone else. Abbey had always been one of those people who once woken, would probably never get back to sleep, so she decided she would find Jason, though he was probably asleep, too. She tip-toed around all the others, whispering "Jason?" just loud enough to be heard without waking anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Jason slowly opened his eyes and stirred. he looked at her and sat up. unlike everyone else, who occupied a bed, he was on the hard, cold floor. due to new arrivals he was currently short on beds. "what is it abbey?" he asked quietly as he rubbed his eyes and stretched trying to get his stiff muscles to respond.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:40 pm

"I-I didn't mean to wake you..." She said softly, "I-I just w-wanted to see if you were up..." he voice wasn't more than a whisper and if dog/wolf demons didn't have super-acute hearing, he probably wouldn't have been able to tell she spoke at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Jason smiled at her. "don't worry about it. i wasn't going to feel very rested from it anyway" he said referring to how he was on the floor. He patted the area of ground next to him. "come sit if you want to talk" he said quietly so only she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Abbey sat down tentatively next to him, her frail body thinned from years with little to no food and her arms criss-crossed with the scars inflicted upon her by the other demons and humans alike. She just wasn't the type to fight back. She had always been a shy, gentle soul at heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Jason had similar scars on his own arms. he on the other hand did fight back. he gently put an arm around her. "are you glad to meet up with your parents?" he asked softly. he was glad he had helped her find them. she would be safer with them than with him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:54 pm

"I am." She said softly. She had the faintest smell of pomegranate on her. It was sweet and gentle, much like herself. "Thank you, again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Jason smiled at her. "you're welcome abbey. so do you know if your parents are planning on leaving?" he asked watching her. he liked having her around and hoped her parents were planning on staying.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:58 pm

"I don't." She said simply again. She didn't think that they would be, though, there wasn't anywhere safe on the outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Jason kept his arm gently around her. his stomach growled a bit. his was the only one that did though. often times he ran short of food. he always gave his portion to those that recieved none. due to that fact he was proportionately more thin than abbey.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:28 am

Abbey looked up at him, her hair falling in her face like a curtain of golden orange, "Are you hungry?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:33 am

Jason smiled softly at her. "it's nothing i'm not used to. there isn't enough food to go around most days" he said. "so i give up my portion to those that have naught" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:39 am

Abbey rubbed her right arm with her left hand, "I'm not hungry." She said, handing him a granola bar she had in her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:45 am

Jason waved away the offer. "no thanks. you'll need it more than i will. you're too skinny" he said. he would not take food from her, even if she did offer it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:46 am

Abbey frowned a little, as true as it was, girls never liked their flaws being pointed out to them. She appeared to put it back in her pocket, but slid it in his instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:54 am

Jason didn't even notice. his pants were so lose on his skinny yet muscular frame that his pants were very loose. He didn't know the thing about women's flaws. he hardly knew anything about girls.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:57 am

Abbey pulled her knees close to her chest and sat her chin on top of them, her tail wrapped around her bare feet. She looked like she was thinking hard on something, though she also looked homeless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:03 am

Jason leand on her a bit, wrapping his tail around her a bit. in the light, his face seemed so thin from worrying about so many others. he was taking on a responsibility far beyond his years.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:03 pm

"How old are you?" She asked softly. She was curious, and couldn't contain her question any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next