Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Angel1
Let us fast-forward time to an age in the not-to distant future. The year 2075, to be precise. An age where the existence of vampires, demons, angels, and the like was not only true, but known to the public. Buildings had vampire protection, there were gangs of demons in New York and other big cities, and winged creatures flying overhead were now commonplace. Of course, that never settled the slight fear in the hearts of the human populace, just because something is common doesn’t mean that it isn’t feared. Any spider on Earth will tell you that.
But as for now, we are safe. For ignorance truly is bliss. But, where is the fun in that? So, again we fast-forward to 2075 and watch as vampires, demons, and humans walk along the same street, fully aware of the presence of each other, but not saying a word…

Rules
1) Obey main forum rules
2) Post character profile first.
3) Please listen to me! I know what I am doing and I'm just trying to give you all the best role-play environment I can.

Characters

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Abbey2
Name: Abbey
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Bio: Abbey is a kind, caring girl who has been forced out on the streets by humans who are prejudiced against demons. While most demons are as brutish and violent as humans think they are, Abbey is a bit of an oddity who has never been accepted in either group.
Species: dog demon

Name: Jason Amaroq
height: 6'5"
weight: 165
Bio: Jason never knew his parents. they were long ago killed by catchers. Since then he has been a wanderer, helping out those he can escape from the catchers, and, sometimes, helping them find lost loved ones. even though he is a wolf DEMON, many have taken to calling him an angel in disguise.
Species: Ghostwolf Demon
Powers: anything a ghost can do, he can do and then some.
Appearance: my avatar pic but with wolf ears and a tail.

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Alek
Name: Demas
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 92 lbs. (Hollow bones)
Bio: Demas was born to a human mother and a fallen angel for a father. His father had left his mother soon after he had gotten her pregnant, which left her to raise Demas on her own. Demas had grown up not knowing what he was, even after he had grown wings. His mother had never told him what he was out of the shame of giving birth to a cursed soul. She was so distraught that she killed herself after she relized what Demas was. Aside from his abilities, Demas is a normal kid.
Species: Nephilim (Half angel)

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Characters)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Abbey ran for her life. Her heart was pounding in her ears, her pulse quickening with each step. She could hear every step the catchers took, each one closer than the last... Why are they chasing me?, she wondered, then remembered; she was a demon living in a world that had decided that just because she was born with dog ears and a tail as orange as the hair atop her small head she was an evil, vile creature that should be destroyed. She stopped for just a half second to take a breath, panting heavily from sheer exhaustion, when she felt a shock run through her body. She collapsed on the ground, writhing in pain as the demon catchers loaded her into their truck to be taken where she could be "safely disposed of". Even a 15-year-old girl could be murdered here for something she couldn't control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Jason Amaroq
height: 6'5"
weight: 165
Bio: Jason never knew his parents. they were long ago killed by catchers. Since then he has been a wanderer, helping out those he can escape from the catchers, and, sometimes, helping them find lost loved ones. even though he is a wolf DEMON, many have taken to calling him an angel in disguise.
Species: Ghostwolf Demon
Powers: anything a ghost can do, he can do and then some.
Appearance: my avatar pic but with wolf ears and a tail.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Abbey whimpered softly. Hopefully, someone with ears as good as hers might hear it and come to save her. She heard one of the catchers curse her with words she didn't know, then he spit on her and closed the door to the truck. She pulled her legs up against her chest and sighed. No one was coming. Her mother and father were probably dead by now, and in a matter of moments she would be, too. She twitched her dog ears to knock away some of the flies and a single tear rolled down her cheek. So this is it... she thought, I'm going to die here... Alone... She tossed her head upward and howled a sad, mournful howl at the moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Jason saw the catcher's truck and heard a howl. He ran across the ground towards it and lept at the back of it, passing into it as if it weren't there. he looked at the girl. "what is a cute girl like you doing in a truck like this?" he asked picking her up gently in his arms. "would you like to come with me somewhere more comfortable?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Abbey sniffed a bit, her eyes red and puffy from crying, "W-who are you?" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:05 pm

"jason amaroq, ghost wolf at your service" he said setting her down so that he could wipe her eyes a bit. "now don't cry. i'll get you out of this" he said kindly. "when they open the door, pretend like i was never here" he said gently rubbing her back to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Abbey sniffed again and nodded, a bit confused as to how he could be a ghost and a demon at the same time, but figuring that now wasn't a good time to ask about it. "My name is Abbey." She whispered, trying not to attract the attention of the driver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Jason felt the car start to stop. "now remember, pretned like i was never here" he said as he faded out of sight. now it looked like she was alone, but she could feel his hand gently on her shoulder to give her strength
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:15 pm

The truck screeched into a park, then was followed by the sound of the door opening and slamming shut. The two catchers laughed and cursed someone's wife/girlfriend as their voices came to the back of the truck. Abbey had to squint with the sudden brightness of the light when the car door was opened, then pushed herself to the very back of the truck fearfully, the taller one of the catchers reaching for her leg to pull her out of the car. She screamed as he grabbed her, struggling to get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:20 pm

the man's eyes bulged out suddenly. jason's arm appeared and seemed to dissapear into the man's head. he flexed and squished the man's brain, killing him. the arm retracted and jason appeared in full, kicking the dead catcher into the second one. he picked up Abbey and lept out, being sure to land on the living catcher's face. he sprinted off and made several quick turns, dissappearing down several backstreets and alleys before finally stopping. he still held her bridal style in his arms. "are you alright?" he asked referring to where the catcher had grabbed her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Abbey nodded, breathing deeply to try and keep from crying with relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Jason smiled softly at her and gently rubbed her ears, still holding her in his arms. "i'm glad i found you in time" he said kindly to her. he wasn't a ghost and wolf demon. he just belonged to one of the seven tribes of power. Earth, wind, fire, water, thunder, ghost, and angel. he belonged to the ghost tribe. in each tribe it only had five members at any given time. jason's tribe however, had only him. the others were killed in their sleep. most wolf demons, even those not in the seven tribes, knew about the powers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Abbey nodded, "Thank you very much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Jason continued to gently pet her ears. "i take it you need a place to stay?" he asked kindly. his own tail was wagging slightly against hers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Abbey nodded just barely. She was still a little frightened of Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:50 pm

"well you can stay with me if you'd like" he offered kindly. most people were afraid of him, so he wasn't surprized that she was too. he wished she wasn't afraid of him. he didn't like being feared by friends.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Abbey looked up at his face, studying it to see if she thought she could trust him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Jason looked into her eyes with his golden ones. he had a kind, and from what many said, a handsome one. it wasn't a mean face in the least. many would assume he came from the angel wolf tribe by how he looked. his body was muscular, capable of handling a fight. he just had a face you could trust, and a body that could back up any promises he made.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Abbey nodded, "That would be nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Jason smiled and pressed her to the wall as gunfire ripped through where they had been. he looked and saw capturers comming at them. he pushed her through the wall as if it wasn't there so they were inside. "seems they don't like me very much" he said looking back at the wall. "wait here a second and i'll take care of them" he said dissappearing back out through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Abbey blinked and he was gone. She stayed put, a bit confused, trying to sort out everything that had just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:26 pm

outside, every slayer was surrouding jason. He had his hands in my pockets. "go ahead, shoot me you retards" this of course, annoyed them so they did shooot. jason's body faded a bit and the bullet's passed right through hiim and hit other slayers until they were all dead. Jason walked back in where abbey was. "they're all gone" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Abbey blinked, "Already?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next