Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Discovery of a Species I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Species I_voting_barDiscovery of a Species I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Discovery of a Species I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Species I_voting_barDiscovery of a Species I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Discovery of a Species

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Discovery of a Species Empty
PostSubject: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Discovery of a Species Angel1
Let us fast-forward time to an age in the not-to distant future. The year 2075, to be precise. An age where the existence of vampires, demons, angels, and the like was not only true, but known to the public. Buildings had vampire protection, there were gangs of demons in New York and other big cities, and winged creatures flying overhead were now commonplace. Of course, that never settled the slight fear in the hearts of the human populace, just because something is common doesn’t mean that it isn’t feared. Any spider on Earth will tell you that.
But as for now, we are safe. For ignorance truly is bliss. But, where is the fun in that? So, again we fast-forward to 2075 and watch as vampires, demons, and humans walk along the same street, fully aware of the presence of each other, but not saying a word…
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Isabella Marie Strauss, once thought dead back in 1924, strolled down the street looking exactly the same as she had 151 years ago. Same blonde hair, same dark green eyes, same short stature… Same everything. She was slightly paler than she had been 151 years ago, but that might be a side effect of immortality. She felt her fangs with her tongue. No one would ever have suspected her of being a vampire if it hadn’t been for that silly law that stated that vampires had to wear this metal chain around their necks. She could have gotten away with tossing it in the trash, but she had usually been a good girl and obeyed rules. Usually.
She kicked a can lying on the side of the road. Marcello probably would want her home soon, but she felt no urgent need to speed up the journey. The soft glow from the neon lights of stores and shops reflected off of Bella’s pale skin eerily. The moon hung overhead, but the smog of the city clouded it over. She sighed. The moon had always been her favorite thing to watch at night and now, it was hidden. She silently wished that things could go back to the way they were before their existence was exposed. Things were so much simpler back then. She tucked a strand of her hair back. One of the few things that had changed about her appearance was the length of her hair. It had once extended to her waist, but in the past ten years, she had kept it just long enough to hide her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:00 pm

((umm wtf happened to the post. eehh just repost plz))

Last edited by Shadowninja246 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 pm

((Ahh! Now they have completely vanished! What the heck is up with that?!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:32 am

((idk just repost and let see what happens))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:16 pm

((Gah! I don't remember what I posted!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:42 pm

((i'll reply what i posted))

Last edited by Shadowninja246 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:18 am

He sat down next to her "there was this guy... i didn't know his name but he tricked my brother, Hardwick, into somehow getting me high. I couldn't remember how he did but when my wife saw me like that she got depressed wondering why i would do that. I tried to explain to her but she would listen... she tried killing herself again and again but i always stopped her. I stopped thinking about her dieing other ways then her killing herself so i stopped protecting her from other things. One day she was sleeping under a tree and the guy that tricked Hardwick killed her in her sleep."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Bella nodded solemnly, "It wasn't your fault though... Sometimes, bad things happen. There was no way you could have done anything about it. I'm not saying that that lessens the hurt or that that is supposed to make it all better, but I am saying that you don't need to beat yourself up about it. You might not be able to do that immediately, but time heals all things." Bella gently laid a hand on his shoulder, "Do you need a place to stay tonight? I would hate to leave a friend in need on the streets in a place like this." She glared at a few overly curious humans passing by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:41 am

Shawn lifted his head back and looked over at her, smiling. "yes i do"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 pm

((Try to keep it more than one like, thanks!))
Bella smiled and stood, pulling Shawn after her, "Than you can stay with me. I have plenty of room, you wouldn't be a burden." she seemed to be very exited to have someone staying with her. She lived primarily alone. Her family was usually busy with something or another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:59 am

((oh ya sorry))
Shawn followed her, "Thanks Bella.... I really haven't had place to stay in a while." He had been looking around for someone and he had stopped in this city. He was about to give up on looking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:34 pm

"Don't mention it. What are friends for?" She smiled warmly, just like she had years ago. It all seemed so far away, though she had remained untouched by time. Or so it would appear. She was still the same, warm, perpetually delighted, positive Bella that Shawn had known before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:04 am

He looked at her smiling. "I bet your wondering what I'm doing here, right?" his smile faded a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:56 am

Isabella nodded, crating waves that rippled down her now short, blond hair. "I am. But I didn't think it proper to ask at the moment." She smiled to herself. This probably seemed so characteristic of her now. She never said anything that struck her as "not proper". Some would say she was just worried about not offending others, which is in fact a useless cause seeing as no matter what one does, someone will always be offended, but in truth she found it near impossible to be rude at any given time. Even if she wasn't sitting straight, she would always hear the barking, commanding voice of her father shouting, "Back straight, Isabella! Do you want me to whip you again?" and instinctively she would straighten up, even though he had been dead for 150 years and she knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:03 pm

"it's ok. I was really looking for Hardwick but I couldn't find him and I mite just give up soon. So I stopped here for a while. I wasn't really thinking of a place to stay when i stopped here and I'm almost out of the money I brought with me" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Bella laughed. Money was no issue for her. It never had been. Especially since the vampires were exposed and all her family's former wealth had gone to her, anyway. Her brother hadn't wanted any of it, so there was even more pile up. She had been smart enough to keep it in the bank, though she didn't know anyone who would dare steal from her anyway. "Don't worry. You don't have to pay to stay with friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:52 pm

"ya i know. I just should have brought more. I didn't think I would run into you." he didn't really think it would take so long to find Hardwick so he didn't bring much money. but now he knows he was wrong. He had a lot of money back at his house but it was much to far away.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Isabella walked with a bounce in her step, "So, what happened to Hardwick? I haven't seen him in ages." Her face was lit with a smile, giving her face a slight resemblance to a few Renaissance paintings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:58 am

"i don't know either. He just like disappeared one day." Shawn knew Hardwick wasn't dead
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:54 pm

Bella nodded, still walking along with a happy bounce in her step, "Well, maybe he'll come back if he sees you with me." She chuckled. She had been all over the vampire underground's news lately. She was one of their biggest supporters for equal rights for vampires. She was rich, in good standing with the government, and very persuasive. As well as on more than a few hit lists. She was used to being chastised by others for not taking the death threats more seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:27 pm

"I guess... i mean I've been looking for a while now and I've looked everywhere and i still can't find him. I wonder what happened to him. He's lucky I don't want him dead still." Shawn was a lot nicer to Hardwick now. But before he had always hated Hardwick for trying to kill Shawn and his wife and very rarely his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:08 pm

"So, if you don't mind me asking, was it just you and your wife?" She stopped in front of a huge mansion and began punching in a code to the iron gate. About a quarter of a mile away was one of the biggest homes that anyone had ever seen. It had been in Bella's family since the 1800's and had suffered the tragic effects of a fire in the early 1900s. However, Bella had restored it to it's former glory once she had obtained it back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 am

"No, I had a daughter..." he didn't say anything else. he looked at the house and smiled. "nice house... Reminds me of mine kinda" He said trying to change the subject for a while at least. He didn't mind talking about but it was still making him more depressed thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:25 am

Bella nodded, "It belonged to my father's family. When the vampires were exposed, it all went to me. I had to go through hell and back to get it all fixed back up, though." She smiled casually, "But, thank you. It's nice when people complement your work." she could tell she had stepped on a sensitive subject when she asked more about his family and felt awful about making him talk of things he'd rather not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery of a Species
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next