Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Her mother and father, though a little suspicious, let her stay asleep. They would talk with her once she had woken up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Jason kept his arms around her and held her close. his tail was still wrapped around hers. under the jacket they were perfectly warm and content. His head rested against hers. they looked so peaceful together... it looked like they could be in love.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Abbey woke slowly, jumping a little when she realized how close they were to each other, then relaxing when she remembered how she got there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Jason slowly opened his eyes after her and smiled softly at her. "good morning abbey. did you sleep well?" he asked softly. he had forgotten her parents were here.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Abbey nodded, "I did, and you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Jason grined. "best sleep i've had in years" he said smiling at her and holding her close, the jacket still wrapped around him. he was unaware that her parent were likely watching this.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Abbey started to say something, but was interrupted by her father taking her hand and pulling her away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Jasoon watched her go a bit sad and surprized. he wasn't sure what to do so he just waved goodbye a bit. he puled his jacket around him, remembering how warm it had been just amoment ago. it seemed so cold without her there too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Alek
Name: Demas
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 92 lbs. (Hollow bones)
Bio: Demas was born to a human mother and a fallen angel for a father. His father had left his mother soon after he had gotten her pregnant, which left her to raise Demas on her own. Demas had grown up not knowing what he was, even after he had grown wings. His mother had never told him what he was out of the shame of giving birth to a cursed soul. She was so distraught that she killed herself after she relized what Demas was. Aside from his abilities, Demas is a normal kid.
Species: Nephilim (Half angel)
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:37 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Demas stood on the corner of the roof of one of the tallest buildings in the city. He looked down at the people below. Normal people. He envied them. He sighed a little and considdered jumping. Not for suicide of course- he would just spread his wings and fly, but there were people that would shoot him out of the sky for it. He just shook his head a little and turned around. He walked back down to the streets and began to wander.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Abbey's parents sat her with them as they talked about possibly leaving and finding a more rural place to try and live. The topic made Abbey nervous, but she knew she had no say in it. They would take her where they wanted her to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Jason shuddered. he knew he shouldn't be eavesdropping but with his ears it was rather hard. he didn't want abbey to go. he ha taken a liking to her and would severely miss her if she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Abbey looked up, her eyes pleading, "Please don't take me back out there. I-I'm afraid the catchers will find us again... please?" Her voice sounded so small and fragile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Jason looked towards them. "you three are welcome to stay here with me. as they say there is safety in numbers." he said hoping to help her case.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Her parents exchanged a quick look, then warily agreed to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 pm

((Mind if I change my profile? Well, when I get back anyway.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Jason sighed relieved. he looked at abbey smiling a bit. he was glad she wasn't leaving. she was one of the few here he actually considered as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:02 pm

((Don't mind at all.))
Abbey dared a gentle smile back, being careful that her parent's didn't see. Her father was a little overprotective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Jason smiled to himself, staying where he was. he had already figured that her parents were overprotective.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:13 pm

"Abbey, we'd still like for you to stay close to us. Just for safety." Her father said quickly. The disappointment was obvious in Abbey's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Jason's heart dropped a bit. he was starting to get the feeling her father didn't like him much. since he had pulled abbey from him and was now in effect keeping her frmo him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Her mother spoke, "It's not that we don't like your friend, we just want to be careful with who you are around. These catchers have got us worried."
Abbey nodded, her voice again almost silent, "Yes, ma'am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Jason looked at her mom. "well you shouldn't be afraid of her being around me. i saved all three of you from them so obviously i am not with them" he said. "after the stuff they put me through nothing would make me join them" he said intending for just himself to hear it but forgetting anyone with good ears could hear.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Abbey's mother and father exchanged a look, then her father sighed, "Alright, you two can go off by yourselves, but don't go too far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next