Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:12 am

Zane pulled Adrian out of the vent, "Want to stay with her or come with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:15 am

((Kyira is gone Bella, she's going to find Gavin. And if certain people get near her in the next 5 -6 hours, she will most likely shove them in a toilet paper roll...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:18 am

(( :suspect: ))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:20 am

((Kyira has ways...o.O))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:20 am

"Um, I-I think I just need some time alone," Adrian muttered as she shook Zane away. She kept her head down, not wanting him to see the tears that were forming in her eyes as she quickly went inside and went down the stairs.
She got outside and looked sadly at the roof one last time before walking further to who knows where.
With tears now flowing freely down her face, Adrian looked around everywhere for some rope. Finally she found some, then found a pretty tall tree that had not been utterly destroyed yet. She climbed onto one of the branches with some difficulty, then tied one end of the rope into a noose, and the other onto the tree.
"Fine, if she wants me dead, then she's got what she wants," Adrian muttered as she pulled the noose over her head and let herself fall out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 am

((O.O' By this time Zane flies in, saves the day, everyone claps and Kyira gets tomato faced. YAY! No...lmfao I kidding. =D))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:25 am

((How is Zane going to conveniently fly in and save her?))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:26 am

((I dunno...the almighty Zane super power of amazement I guess...?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:27 am

((He's not. let her die.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:32 am

((....Why....? *feels guilty for having a period*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:35 am

((because that's what she wants. and its not your fault. *pats back*))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:37 am

((I hate bleeding from my private area -_- You should join an RP on my forum =DD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:40 am

((NO MORE RPS!!!!!!!! im rp'd out as it is. but i might drop in just to cuss like a trucker...))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am

((Hm... guess what? If Adrian kills herself , then Zane is going to die, too, because he can't take anymore grief right now. So, I'm going to let him follow her!))
Zane didn't know what Adrian was up to, and as bad as he felt about tailing her, he had a feeling he should. And he was right. As Adrian fell from the tree, Zane caught her before the noose snapped her neck. His black eyes bore a hurt, pain-filled expression, but his mouth was barely open, waiting for words to come to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:59 am

Gavin ran his finger over Bella's cheek, letting his blood-stained hand leave a trail of red along her tear-stained face. Stain-on-stain. Her body had been compleatly desicrated by now, and was nothing more than the skin hung up on the wall. Everything that had once been a part of her was now in a wet, red bag outside the warehouse he lived in.
Let them come for me. They can do their worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:12 am

Adrian looked up at Zane, her jade-green eyes brimming with tears. "Why won't you just let me die?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:03 pm

"Because," Zane said softly, "I can't live without you. I-I just lost Bella... I can't bear to loose someone else." His eyes were deep, black, and in pain, "I'm just being selfish. I need you now. More than I've ever needed anyone." his voice got quieter, "Before the end of the world, Bella died. She killed herself from the pain of an unknown illness. I had just gotten her back. It's like... my hopes were lifted, then thrown back at my face. It's a fresh wound, Adrian. Carved right on top of the old one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:09 pm

Adrian's eyes grew wide at hearing what all poor Zane had been through.
How could I be so selfish? I can't do that to him!
"I'm sorry..." she said quietly, hoping he would know just how much she meant those words.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:17 pm

"Just- don't do that again." He grimaced, he wasn't usually one to open up, but after loosing Bella twice, it was all he could do to keep from crying right there in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:20 pm

"Okay." Adrian promised, sitting up and removing the noose from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Zane kissed her forehead and held her close to him, little did she know it but he was resting almost all his weight on her because he could barely stand on his own. Fortunately, he had hollow bones as a result of his gift. So he and Marcello both didn't weigh too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:56 pm

Adrian wrapped her arms around Zane in what she hoped was a comforting hug. She knew what it was like to lose a best friend, so she understood that he was in a lot of distress right now.

Last edited by Panduh Puget on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Zane sighed, then held her out, looking her over with a kind tenderness, "Jason apparently wants me to meet him somewhere. Do you mind..." he started to finish, but he didn't know if Adrian wanted to spend every waking moment with him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:59 pm

By now Kyira had roamed around the city, finding nothing but ash and smog. She was sitting in the park under a tree, staring off into space like nothing around her even mattered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vann sat on the rooftop, his hair blowing in the breeze as he watched the smog float over the city, enclosing it all off like a blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 pm

"Evening, Kyira." Gavin smiled, wiping blood off of his arms with the tail of his shirt, "Pleasant evening, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next