Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Zane took Adrian's hand in his, then held her close to his chest, their feet soon off the ground and soaring above the ground, waiting to see if Jason would give them any clues to where he was. It was a big city, if yet a deserted one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Kyira nodded towards his tongue stabbed to a wall.
"More than you'd think. He never shuts up."
Vann ran up and stopped beside Marcello and looked at Kyira with extreme worry on his face.
"What happened?"
Kyira explained what happened cuz I'm to lazy to type it again. ((-_-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:41 pm

"Impressive." Marcello mused.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:42 pm

"I ran track for 6 years..." Vann said, slightly breathless.
"What do we do now M?" Kyira asked slightly impatient.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:44 pm

"We find Gavin and we have fun with him. I'm pretty sure I can make him live a while." Marcello frowned evilly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:47 pm

"I wish there was some way to get rid of his power to regenerate himself..."
Kyira furrowed her brow and Vann stood next to her, thinking a way to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:50 am

Jason saw zane overhead. he threw a fireball straight up so that zane would know where he was. jason was standing next to a black set of gates that just rose in the middle of nowhere, not guarding anything and with nothing around them. this was the gates of hell.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:52 am

Zane saw the fireball, then landed next to where it had come from. He sat Adrian down gently, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:59 am

Jason pointed to the gates. "those are the gates of hell... inside is the lord of the underworld, who commands the beasts. i intend to force him to call off the beasts." he said. "there is a slim chance that i can get bella back too" he added mostly for himself. "but i need you to open the gates. only a dark angel can open it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Zane tilted his head to the side, "I don't know if that's technically what I am, but it might be enough to fool them. What do you think, Adrian?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:01 pm

"Well, you have the wings, and the looks of an angel. But you're not exactly dark..." Adrian said, poking Zane's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Zane blushed, "Heyy..." he mock-whined, then donned a serious face again, "We'll try. Do I just knock?" He pounded on the door, and they swung open wide for him, "It would appear so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Jason walked towards the gates. he shook zane's hand. "make sure everyone else stays safe while i'm gone" he said. he couldn't even pretend to not be serious. "if i don't return... just know i tried" he said as he dissappeared into the gates of the underworld.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:39 am

Zane followed him, "We both did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:50 am

Jason blinked at zane, then looked towards adrian, then back at him. "no zane. you have someone here you have to protect. there is no garuntee i'll get back, and if you go you'll beunder the same risk" he said. "go back and protect her" he said again.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:40 pm

"Bella was my best friend. Adrian knows I have to do this." He said quickly, casting a look at Adrian to make sure he was right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:19 am

Jason nodded. "okay you can come. but if I die, I want you to bring my body back and bury me next to where you burry what's left of bella" he said quietly. that was his last request. if he died he wanted to rest with her forever.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:28 am

Zane nodded, "Alright. I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:30 am

Jason forced a small smile. "thanks." he said. he looked down into the dark depths that lay before them. he lit his fist to light the way. "let's go" he said as he started walking. he knew the odds of him returning were slim, but he had to take the risk.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Zane followed Jason through the gates, still holding onto Adrian's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Jason looked warily at the walls. they were lined with human skulls. probably the skulls of those who had died during the end... he shuddered and kept going, not looking back at zane.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:40 pm

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Hellboy-2-second-trailer-doug

Death, Lord of Hell
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:36 pm

R.I.P.
October 9th, 2008-April 26th, 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 42 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42