Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapSword of the New World: R.I.P. I_voting_barSword of the New World: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Sword of the New World: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapSword of the New World: R.I.P. I_voting_barSword of the New World: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Sword of the New World: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Sword of the New World: R.I.P. NextNewWorld

Remember Christopher Columbus? Remember how he sailed out in the great blue ocean, searching for a new trade route for the East but discovored America? Well, imagine this; What if he didn't find America? What if America didn't exist? What if he had found something much better? Like... a paradise on earth. Tropical, but not too hot, full of resorces, but none were hard to harvest, a new contenant, but uninhabited by "civilized" people, grand, but... dangerous. Well, he did find such a place. And in the honor of the current Spanish king, Arturo Grenado, he dubbed the "New World" Grenado Espada, or "Grenado's Sword." Though it was Spain that had claimed this "New World", the other "Old World" countries did not let the discovery go unnoticed. Great Britain was the one to act first. She waged all-out war against Spain, eventually emerging victorious. With Britain's defeat of Spain, and the land of Grenado Espada that came with it, she had one thing in mind; Explore! And with that idea, the Queen passed a new decree, entitled "Conquest." This decree stated that any able-bodied citizens could gain free passage to Grenado Espada to explore and discover things for their country. And with that decree came the flood of Spaniards, Brits and any other citizens of British rule to the New World. This is where you come in. Will you form a team of traveling companions? Will you sail across the great sea to gain land, wealth, and possibly even fame? Though, that is not all that Grenado Espada offers. If you're ignorent, cocky, or anything of that sort this grand place will gladly take you in the cold embrace of death.

Rules:

1. No different races. You will be human and you will be content that way.
2. You will choose from the character classes I provide. I have done this to make sure there aree no gun-slinging, sword wielding, dagger-tossing, voodoo shamen, demi-gods, got it?
3. Be human. You're not going to take forty-something bullets and still be tearing the heart out of a T-rex while grinning with victory. RPing like that doesn't make people think your RPC is tough, it just makes you seem obnoxious.
4. All rules Bella has previously stated apply.

Classes:

Scout: The character class most like rogues. They're sneaky and stealthy. They stick to the shadows and sneak around to the back of their opponants to attack. They use daggers and small blades. Medics.

Musketeer: The character class most like a ranger. They're proud and confident. They stick to the edges of combat and fill their opponants with lead. They use muskets, pistols, etc.

Fencers: The character most like fighters. They're stubborn and tough. They rush enemies head-on. They use sabers, swords, etc.

Elementalists: This character class is the most unique and versitile. They have taken intrest in the New World native practice of "Voodoo Magic", or at least what could be taught of it back in Europe. They cast curses, make poisons, knock people over the head with bone-clubs and can, under the right conditions and with enough training, control the elements to some extent.

DO NOT MIX CLASSES! STICK WITH THE CLASS YOU START AS, AND ACT LIKE THAT CLASS ACTS!
(The above applies to all classes but Elementalists. They act as they please, but still use the weapons of their trade)
I don't want a Musketeer sneaking up behind someone then clubbing them over the head or something like that, got it?

Characters:

Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Wp07_800-1
Loch (pronounced "lock") Imperiam
Class: Scout
Weapon of choice: Daggers
Status: Looking for team members to travel to Grenado Espada

Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Rosalie_by_alicexz
Sonya Byron Sawyer
Class: Musketeer
Weapon of Choice: Pistol

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Rosalie_by_alicexz
Sonya Byron Sawyer
Class: Musketeer
Weapon of Choice: Pistol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:48 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Loch walked down the mostly empty street, a papper in one hand and a hammer with two nails in the other. The heavy rain that was falling slid off his oil-slicked coat. He came up to an announcement board and looked up. He lifted the papper he held and nailed it onto the board before walking off. The flyer read, "Traveling partners wanted. Bound for Grenado Espada. Non race/gender prejudiced((Or however you spell that)). Will accept anyone. All help apprecieated. Contact Loch Imperiam for details."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 pm

A blonde-haired woman called to him from behind, "Hey! You the one who put this up?" She pointed to the sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Loch's head shot up and he looked back over his shoulder. "Yeah. Why, you interested?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Sonya nodded, "I am. Mr. Loch, I presume?" She held out a hand for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Loch walked up to her and shook her hand with a nod. "I am. And you would be?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 pm

"Sonya." She said as she put her hand back, "Sonya Byron Sawyer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:20 pm

He nodded a litte. "Pleasure to meet you." He said. "Shall we go somewhere less, eh... wet?" He asked, looking up at the sky as a few raindrops hit his face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Sonya gave a flirtatious smile, "Of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:23 pm

He smiled back. "All right, follow me." He said, turning as he began to walk towards a store on the side of the street.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:25 pm

Sonya followed him obediently, tossing her hair once they got inside to rid it of the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Loch tossed his coat onto the back of a chair then sat in it and motioned for Sonja to sit as well. "So you're really interested in traveling to Espada?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Sonya bowed her head in thanks, "I am. Very interested. I have skill with a pistol, if it helps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:35 pm

He nodded. "It does. A lot actually. It seems almost everyone that was interested in Espada has already shipped off for it." He said with a sigh. "I was hoping to get another fighter in the team though. Teams of three or more are granted free passage and get new, and hopefully better, weapons when they arrive in Brimhaven."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Sonya nodded, "So I had noticed. It's difficult for me to find a ship that's willing to take a woman aboard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:40 pm

He nodded a little. "They seem to fear major colonization I think. They mostly want to use the New World as a replacement for the East.. or I guess it would be the far East, now. So, whats drawing you to the New World?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Sonya smiled, "I'm one for adventure, myself. It never did sit well with me to just stay quiet, get married, have as many kids as I could before my time came like a good lass. I had other plans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:44 pm

He laughed a bit. "As are most of us with a longing to go. Though, I'm in for something else to;" He said with a slight smile. "freedom."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Sonya nodded, "That's as good a cause as any."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:49 pm

He nodded. "Though a lot would considder it heresy. I'm happy I found someone to travel with though. Going there by yourself is suicide. I've heard a lot of rumors about the New World."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Sonya smiled, interested, "Such as?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:52 pm

"Giant lizzards. I don't mean something like a yard long iguana, but like a six-foot-tall, man-eating beast. And I've heard that the dead come back to life in some parts. The natives are...very savage."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Sonya smiled, "All the better for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the New World: R.I.P.   Sword of the New World: R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword of the New World: R.I.P.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next