Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate I_vote_lcapIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate I_voting_barIt's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Empty
PostSubject: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:15 pm

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Sthelenaex
"That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world
serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs. Feed
it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, the Ladder
start to clatter with fear fight down height. Wire
in a fire, representing seven games, and a government
for hire at a combat site. Left of west and coming in
a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck. Team
by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing. Fine, then. Uh oh,
overflow, population, common food, but it'll do to Save
yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs,
listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and
the revered and the right, right. You vitriolic,
patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty
psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it. "
-It's The End Of The World (As We Know It) by R.E.M.

The world is coming to an end. Almost everyone has either been killed by the massive earthquakes that rivet across the planet or incinerated by gigantic fireballs that now hurl through the pinkish-red sky on a daily basis. The only people that are left are those with... exceptional gifts. They are stronger, faster, and have heightened senses than the human of years ago. Unfortunately, the world is ending weather they are stronger or not. There are only a handful of these people left and they need somewhere to go before it's too late. As if that weren't enough, the beasts of Armageddon are here to wreak havoc upon the earth in it's final days.

Rules:
This thread has a few rules that are separate from the general forum rules.
1) The obstacles as far as nature and the beasts go are done by myself. No one but me or one of the mods that I appoint to cover said beasties. Let no one tell you otherwise.
2) You are only allowed one power/ability for your character and the "no god modeling" rule does apply.
3) All of your characters have to be approved for this one. Post a character bio before you post anything else and you may not post until I give you the all-clear.
4) All characters are new humans. No vampires, ghosts, were-wolves, witches, ect.
5) Keep all your thoughts in italics so our mind-readers can see them.

Beasts:
Lesser Beasts (green lizard-things) - Bella
Medium Level Beasts (red lizard-things) - Bella
Smart Beasts (blue snake-things) - Bella
Boss Beasts (Beast Commanders of any kind) - Bella

Characters Approved:
Name: Isabella Strauss
Height: 5 ft.
Weight: 95 lbs.
Bio: Isabella had the perfect life, parents who love her, a big house, a loving older sister, when she overheard her father talking about something horrible. Isabella had contracted a disease brought on by all the sulfur in the air and had only been given a month to live. As if that weren't enough, their home was hit by a fireball only a week later and everyone had been killed, except for herself. Isabella soon after realized that the disease wasn't deadly as once thought, but instead it gave people strange abilities and made them faster and stronger.
Power: Isabella an only be killed intentionally. She has an "immunity" accidental or naturally caused deaths. She also cannot commit suicide, as her body won't allow her to kill herself.
Appearance: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate 1ab201cc2add018ec9021b595db56599
User: Bella Strauss

Name: Jason Amaroq
Height: 6 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 165 lbs.
Bio: Lonewolf would be the best word to describe him. After all, he was abandoned as soon as he could walk. As for why, well, what parent wouldn't get a bit freaked out when a baby is playing with fire, especially when the fire comes from the baby's body... His looks didn't so much help his case. It wasn't that he was hard on the eyes or anything, in fact he was the opposite; tall, muscular, and, so he had been told anyway, very handsome. What was odd about him was his, well basically his whole head and his fingers. His hair, a little long, was a watery silver color. His eyes, a powerful golden yellow that almost glowed. And his teeth... well let's just say you don't want to mess with them. There is a reason why 'wolf' is a word used to describe him. As for his fingers, well it's mostly his nails, which would be better classified as claws. they extend about an inch from his fingertip and are very sharp. Living on the streets his whole life, he has become rather cold and untrusting. Though he is actually nice and a little hyper around those he considers his friends, who currently are none. sometimes long blades will appear on his arms. this is his primary form of defence.
Power: Although he looks like a wolf, and tends to be as ferocious as one, his actual power is the creating and controling of fire. The main problem with this 'gift' is that he tends to lose control of it when he gets really hurt or when he gets exceedingly angry, or when he's asleep.
User: Jason Amaroq

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate 569211irf6rhx4jh
Name: Ash Green
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205 lbs.
Bio: Ash was always a brilliant child, able to understand almost anything upon first hearing it. However, his family's finances all went toward his education and ended up starving his parents to death. He was left an orphan and
Power: Like Syler from Heroes, Ash can understand anything you tell him or anything he looks at. His power is so strong, he can learn how people's abilities work by looking at their brains. (Weird, but hey.) He also has a constant hunger for more power that is almost impossible to control.
User: The Nameless One

Name: Kyira Valo
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Bio: Kyira has been a "rebel" her entire life. Ever since she had to kill her own parents to survive, she has had little pity for those around her with these "horrible" lives. Few people know her well, one being her best friend Bella, the other being her first and last boy friend, Zane Stevens. They keep her in line and prevent her from doing anything too wild or crazy.
Power: Kyira has the ability to read minds, which causes her to be able to use telepathy, lifting of objects with the mind. She uses this gift to warn others of when dangerous people approach and to move dangerous obstacles out of the way.
Appearance:
It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate 2177727948_be1ec02f50
User: Kyira Valo

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Jason Amaroq
Height: 6 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 165 lbs.
Bio: Lonewolf would be the best word to describe him. After all, he was abandoned as soon as he could walk. As for why, well, what parent wouldn't get a bit freaked out when a baby is playing with fire, especially when the fire comes from the baby's body... His looks didn't so much help his case. It wasn't that he was hard on the eyes or anything, in fact he was the opposite; tall, muscular, and, so he had been told anyway, very handsome. What was odd about him was his, well basically his whole head and his fingers. His hair, a little long, was a watery silver color. His eyes, a powerful golden yellow that almost glowed. And his teeth... well let's just say you don't want to mess with them. There is a reason why 'wolf' is a word used to describe him. As for his fingers, well it's mostly his nails, which would be better classified as claws. they extend about an inch from his fingertip and are very sharp. Living on the streets his whole life, he has become rather cold and untrusting. Though he is actually nice and a little hyper around those he considers his friends, who currently are none. sometimes long blades will appear on his arms. this is his primary form of defence.
Power: Although he looks like a wolf, and tends to be as ferocious as one, his actual power is the creating and controling of fire. The main problem with this 'gift' is that he tends to lose control of it when he gets really hurt or when he gets exceedingly angry, or when he's asleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:28 pm

((Accepted, just remember that your posts need to be really long.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 pm

((i know. as long as i have something to work with four lines is easy for me))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Bella climbed through the burnt, charred ruins of her old home. Each scarred board, each chess piece, brought back memories. She pulled on the thick, black ribbon around her neck. Wearing that thing was like being strangled like a really weak person. But, taking it off would raise to many questions. She tripped over a couch leg, falling onto a long, dull, gray-black nail. She pulled it out of her shoulder, wincing slightly at the pain, then it healed back up as if nothing ever happened. The chilly January wind whipped her hair around her face, and she needed to hide the hole in her shirt.
Jacket, jacket... Where was the coat closet again?
She wondered to herself, clamoring through the rubble until she found her coat. The soft, canvas, army-green coat felt warm and familiar in her hands, despite the frigid air. She slid her thin, pale arms into the sleeves and pulled her shoulder-length, dark blonde hair out of the collar. She pulled it close to her, sheltering herself from the wind, and sighed. Eventually, she would have to move on and find somewhere to stay.
No time like the present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Jason looked at the charred remains of what must have once been a glorious town. "so much destruction in so short a time" he said aloud to himself. He had begun to wonder, if perhaps he was the last living human on earth. he walked into the town, towards the large shopping mall that seemed to be mostly intact. He paid little attention to the buildings, or the one girl who walked among the ruins of one nearby. He had long since given up any hope of finding companionship. He hoped that in the mall there would be food. it had been over a week since he had acquired a decent meal.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Bella walked at a leisurely pace through the ashes and rubble, blinking in surprise when she saw the town's mall still seemed to be intact.
Wow. I guess the world if full of surprises.
She made her way across the ash-covered plane toward shelter, the ice-cold, bitter winds nipped at he cheeks, making them turn a chapped red. She tripped a few times: that was how things usually happened for her. She was the tortoise: slow and steady, never escaping without a few bumps and bruises. When she finally got inside, it almost felt like the heating unit in the building still functioned, but she knew that it was just where there wasn't wind chill inside. She shook the ashes out of her hair and took her coat off, determined to find a pair of pants that fit her small, frail, thin body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Jason wandered into the abandoned mall from a different entrance then bella. "i hope the camping supplies are still intact" he muttered as he made his way inside. sure enough, several dozen heatlamps lay still in their boxes. he managed to recover enough batteries to last them several years and turned them on at different parts of the store. this would be his home now, since the heatlamps would be his only salvation from the winter. he started to gather various other objects that would be usefull, a rifle used for hunting, good for killing beasts, a propane stove, an air matress, a lamp and a tent. he would make his own shelter here. he just needed some blankets and he would be set. before he set out though, he patched up the holes in the walls and made it so that it was airtight. only the front entrance remained open. he would have to find something to close it with later.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:33 pm

Bella clamored over a knocked-down bed in JC Pennies to get to the Juniors department. Someone had sealed all the entrances to the stores and it made it very difficult to get to anything she needed. She muttered curses the entire way over there and was scraped, bruised, and scratched all over by the time she got to a rack of jeans that ever had the slightest possibility of carrying a size 0, short. And when she looked, she sighed in knowing defeat. A size 0, but not short. If she could sew, then she could just hem them up herself, but it wasn't something anyone could have taught her, so she put them under her arm anyway. Maybe she could find some safety pins and roll them up.
Her stomach growled loudly and she groaned rather loudly herself, kicking a rack over, causing it to clatter on the tile floor. She didn't care. No one was alive to hear it anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:39 pm

Jason didn't hear the clatter of metal over the sizzle of his gas stove. he was sitting inside the outdoors deparment, cooking up some hotdogs and pizza he had recovered from the food court. there was enough food in this mall to last a few years for a dozen people. he had dragged in a slushie maker as well as a few battery-operated minifridges to store some food so he didn't have to forage at every meal. he had grabbed some tools from the store next door and was trying to fix the slushie machine. he was very warm within his heatlamp-warmed store.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Bella sighed, smelling the scent of food on the air.
I'm loosing my mind...
Bella tossed her head back, looking straight up, then screamed loudly to alleviate some of the stress. "I'M LOOSING MY EVER-LOVIN' MIND!!" she yelled.
Bella rubbed her temples then went to a dressing room to change. It only took her a second, and she looked fresh and clean once again.
Stupid end of the world... It's driving me insane. I'm a natural-born chatterbox. I need people to talk to in order to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:13 pm

jason paused when he heard the scream. he felt a wrench hit him in the head. he had dropped it in surprize when he heard a voice. With that he screamed out the longest stream of swear words he had ever uttered. which for him only amounted to six words. he rubbed the lump on his head and looked at the slushie machine. "this stuff had better be good" he muttered. his food still cooked, filling the mall with the heavenly scent of food. he wondered if he was fixing the machine right. he hadn't ever tried fixing somethng like this before.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:53 pm

The smell persisted, and Bella continued to question her sanity. How could she be smelling food? Not only had most of it rotted by now, but no one was around to cook it to where she could smell it.
"STUPID! STUPID BELLA!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, banging her head against the wall with every syllable.
If anyone were here, they would have to think I was crazy...
She sighed, her forehead still resting on the wall, then slid down to where she was on her knees. She groaned softly, then muttered something along the lines of "I should have died with everyone else".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:31 pm

Jason was glad that the freezer system here still worked. It had kept most of the food fresh in this mall. He heard the voice and banging, for sure this time. he stood up from his work and followed the noise. he noticed the girl and walked up behind her just about the time she muttered her sentense. "I've often felt the same way. Yet we survived." he said quietly. he watched her with a curious expression, tapping her shoulder gently. "if you want I have a shelter set up that you are welcome to share with me" he said knowing full well she was likely freezing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:30 am

When Jason tapped her shoulder, Bella jumped with surprise. The words were comforting, though she didn't even know the name of the one who said them. She turned around and stood up at the same time, sort of spiraling up to her full five feet facing Jason. Her green eyes were full of shock, surprise, and relief, though the rest of her face betrayed no emotion. Her eyes always had been very expressive. Bella looked Jason over, then held her left hand in her right one. "I-I thought I was the only one left."
She couldn't help but reach up and touch the ribbon on her neck, pulling the bow to the back. Indeed, she was freezing, and her fingertips were a light shade of blue as well as her lips. One could only guess that her toes were blue as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Jason caught the emotion in her eyes. "i thought i was the only one left too until I saw you" he said. He took her hands and held them gently in his own, warming them up as best he could. "come with me. i have a warm shelter set up" he said softly. he kept a grip on her hand as he led her through the mall to the heated store. he pushed open the door and shut it quickly behind them. it was nice and warm in his makeshift shelter. "I know it isn't much but it was the best I could make in a short time." he said. he walked to the cooked hotdogs and pizza and offered some to her. "luckily the fridge system in here still works" he said as he picked up a self-heating blanket and wrapped it around here. "you look like you were pretty darn cold" he said as he started working on the slushie machine again. it had a hotchocolate half to it as well, which is what he was working on now. several bottles of soda lay around them, unopened and still fresh.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:29 pm

Bella sat down, hugging the blanket around her. The thin jacket she had been wearing earlier wasn't doing much good, but the blanket was helping a lot, "Yah. I was." She blushed the same pink color as the inside of a grapefruit, "Cold, I mean." She looked around, making a mental sketch of the room so she could remember where everything was, "It's fine. I mean, I had a lot more before all this, but that's kind of obvious." She smiled sheepishly, "I'm not helping, am I? I'm sorry. It's a bad habit of mine. I ramble and I don't know when to keep my mouth shut." She realized she was doing it again, then blushed more of a flamingo color. Her eyes gave away a hidden shyness and secrecy this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:23 am

Jason smiled. "oh it's alright." he said. "i know it's not much, but hey, i work with what i've got" he said. the heat lamps were keeping the store area they were in very warm. he had set the food before her to eat. "you're welcome to stay with me for as long as you want" he said smiling. he dragged in two matresses and set them up. he then set out and returned with more blankets. "if you need anything let me know and i'll see if i can find it" he offered as he tinkered with the slushie/hot cocoa machine. it was rather hard work, since he had never done anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:16 am

Bella smiled thankfully, "I appreciate it." She watched him in silence, trying to understand the machinery before him, absentmindedly running her thumb under the black ribbon around her neck.
Gah! This thing is choking me!
She sighed, knowing that she couldn't take it off, not now. It would raise too many questions. Bella pulled her thin legs under the blanket with her, trying to hide a ring of blood around her knee that had bled through the jeans she was wearing. She didn't know if this boy had powers like her, and until she knew, she didn't know if she could trust him with knowledge of hers. After all, he could be the only one who could kill her. She might need to use that knowledge later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:48 am

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate 569211irf6rhx4jh
Name: Ash Green
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205 lbs.
Bio: Ash was always a brilliant child, able to understand almost anything upon first hearing it. However, his family's finances all went toward his education and ended up starving his parents to death. He was left an orphan and
Power: Like Syler from Heroes, Ash can understand aything you tell him or anything he looks at. His power is so strong, he can learn how people's abilities work by looking at their brains. (Weird, but hey.) He also has a constant hunger for more power that is almost impossible to control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Jason looked at the machine. "okay now i need a blowtorch, but they got destroyed... oh well." he said smiling as he snapped his fingers, a blue flame appearing on the tip of his index finger. He welded the metal together with this obvious display of power and soon shut it. he switched it on and the machine sputtered to life. He smiled at his handywork and poured some water and hot cocoa mix into the machine and soon he had a nice warm cup of hot cocoa ready and handed it to bella. "this should warm you up" he said smiling at her. "the heat lamps can only warm this room up so much" he added. he closed his eyes and the temperature around them rose to 80 degrees. "times like this i'm glad i'm a pyro" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:10 am

((Accepted.))
Bella nodded thankfully, trying not to stare. She had her own gifts, but they weren't so... visible. And quite frankly, she didn't feel like stabbing herself to show him right then. Besides, he might freak out like everyone else had and then she would have no one to talk to, "Have you seen any other people with gifts like yours?" she asked, careful not to include herself under "people with gifts" until the time called for her to have to use hers. Despite her effort to keep that part of her a secret, her eyes again betrayed her emotions and showed that she was hiding something. She didn't like being secretive, but she could only be killed by someone who intentionally wanted to kill her. So if he decided that he wanted to get rid of her, if he knew about her gift, then instead of waiting for one of the creatures to get her, he would kill her himself. And with only her gift -which would be useless if his intentions were set on her death- she was petty confidant that a pyro could end her swiftly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:09 pm

Jason shook his head. "You're the first person i've even seen since the world ended." he said sighing. "do you have a gift too?" he asked noticing a hidden secrecy to her eyes. "You don't have to hide it from me. My power may be potentially harmfull to others but I don't fight hurt anyone for no reason" he said reassuringly. he wondered if she did have powers. That would explain how she had survived too after all. "drink the hot cocoa it will warm you right up" he said smiling at her. his mind switched among subjects rather quickly at times.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:34 pm

Bella opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it to think on what she was going to say. Should she tell him the whole story? Or should she keep her mouth shut? She could just tell him parts. That would be safe, right?
"I have a gift, too." She said quietly, not sure how to proceed. "I can heal... but, if someone hurts me on purpose, I die." she said the last part so softly, he would really have had to listed hard to hear it. She nodded in thanks as she took the hot coco from Jason. She really was cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Jason wrapped another blanket over her shoulders and closed his eyes, heating up the air around them to warm her up. "you don't need to fear, I won't hurt you" he said softly with a smile as he poured himself a cup of hot cocoa and sipped it. He was sitting right next to her now. He didn't mean any harm towards her, and that should be apparant. If he had been trying to kill her wouldn't he have done so already instead of feeding her and warming her up? He watched her. "you haven't eaten very much lately have you?" he asked noting how thin she was. he pushed some of the pizza and hotdogs towards her to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next