Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:04 pm

The man sighed, "Fine. Ask your questions. But one at a time. My mind has been slowed down by the years."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Jason nodded. "now first, how exactly do vampires turn humans into vamipres?" he asked looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:55 pm

"It depends." He leaned back in his seat, "Is your girlfriend a typical blood-sucker or an off variety?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 am

Jason raised an eyebrow. "first of all, i don't have a girlfriend, and for the sake of conversation i'm curious about off varieties." he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 pm

"The off varieties are just like normal vampires, save they don't crave blood, they seek other things. I have seen vampires able to suck the joy right out of you. And they can see it. As if the feeling were a tangible object." The hunter explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "that much i had figured out. what i was wondering about is how do they turn normal humans into creatures like them" he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:36 pm

"It depends on what they take." The hunter shrugged, "Some can't turn people at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:38 pm

"well for the sake of argument lets say they take away pain and sadness" he said watching the hunter with a lot of intrest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:46 pm

"Pain and sadness?" He grinned, "In that case, usually the vampire would have to drain the person of all of their pain and sadness, then bite them. But, this erases the person's memory of the vampire entirely, so usually the vampire avoid this method."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Jason nodded. "is there any way to prevent the memory loss? like a photograph or some sort of amulet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:57 pm

"No, there isn't." The hunter shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Jason sighed a bit at that. "now for my second question, is there any way for a sadness vampire to walk during the day time?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 pm

He shook his head, "No. When a vampire of any kind steps into the sunlight, it essentially fries them. Burnt. To. A. Crisp."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "what about the amulet of the sun?" Jason asked. "or the amulet of the moon. both of those were created during the ancient vampire underground movement. now i know you've heard of them now tell me where they are" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:32 pm

"I have heard of them, but only Aeron St. Vincent knows where they are. I couldn't tell you where they are if I knew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Jason growled noticeably. "great you're pretty much no help. now i know why no one speaks highly of you. you aren't much help at all" Jason said standing and heading for the door. he was intentionally hitting on the hunter's pride.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:40 pm

"I've answered your questions to the best of my ability, you can't blame a man for that." He said quickly, "I can tell you where Aeron is, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Json rolled his eyes. "oh i already know where he is. the guy advertises himself enough for a baby to know" he said. "you really are pretty much useless to anyone with a lick of vampire knowledge" he said still heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:51 pm

The hunter shrugged, "Have it your way then." He disappeared back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:12 am

Jason walked around the streets for a time. after what seemed like days but was only a few hours he returned to her home. He sat down on the couch and watched the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:34 pm

As soon as the sun was over the horizon, Kate's coffin opened up a little bit and she climbed out delicately. She walked over to the couch and yawned, "Good night." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:43 am

"well i found out half of what i was out looking for. there is a way for you to turn me, but you have to drain me of all sadness then bite me. as for walking in the day.. we need to talk to that St. guy that advertises himself everywhere" he said sighing
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:57 pm

"St. Vincent?" Kate asked, "Um... if that's the case, then screw it. I don't want you seeing him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Jason nodded. "i know what he does, but i want you to be able to walk in the day, and only he knows the wherabouts of what can do that for you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Kate sighed, "Aeron St. Vincent is notorious for being a backstabber. You'll think he's trying to help you and he'll just end up killing you as your thanking him. I'm content to have you here just at night." She gently put her hands on his, "I don't want you risking your life just so I can watch a sunrise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next