Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Jason noded. "okay i won't go to him. but i'm still going to find those amulets" he said kindly to her. he held her hands gently in his own.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:09 am

Kate smiled weakly, "Just don't risk too much. It's not worth you getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:11 am

Jason smiled softly at her. "don't you worry about me too much." he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Kate shrugged, "It's in my nature. I'm just a worrywart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Jason gently hugged her. "well don't worrry yourself too much" he said kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Kate shrugged, "Too late. I worry all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Jason pouted and squished her. "well stop it or i will squish you" he said unable to keep a straight face about it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Kate sighed, and easily slipped his arms over her head, "I don't think you could."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Jason smirked and hoppd up, wrapping his legs around her and rewrapping his arms and squeezed her, not enough to hurt but to show he could "squish" her. "told ya i would." he said grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Kate smiled, "Want to hear something kind of scary?" She touched her nose to his, "I can't even feel it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Jason nuzzled her nose. "well i'm not trying to hurt ya' he said playfully before kissing her lips. he was still clinging to her. he knew she could support his weight though.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:13 pm

"You couldn't hurt me if you wanted to." She laughed.
Not physically, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Jason smiled. "well not without hurting myself more anyway" he said playfully as he nuzzled her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Kate tilted her head to the side curiously, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:30 am

Jason looked up at her. "well if i really did hurt you I would hurt inside" he said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Kate smiled "I'm able to take care of myself a lot better than most people think I am. I wouldn't worry over me. I'm sure you have better things to do with your time and energy." She pushed a lock of hair out of his eyes, though her own was falling in her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Jason shook his head, sending his hair back into his face. "there couldn't possibly be anything bettr" he said pushing the hair from her face and kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Kate smiled lightly, "I can think of a whole list of things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Jason smiled up at her. 'well to me there is nothing better" he said nuzzling her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Kate chuckled, "I'm sure." She said quietly, a hint of sarcasm touching her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 pm

Jason didn't notice the sarcasm. he just kept on nuzzling her as if she was the only girl in the world. to him she was. he didn't have eyes for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Kate wouldn't have minded staying there forever, but she eventually sat back down like she normally did, "So, what all did your hunter have to say? I can't imagine he was too much help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Jason kept nuzzling her, now on her lap since he was still wrapped around her. "well he didn't really help much at all. he figured that i was talking about a girlfriend" he said blushing a small bit as he watched her for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Kate rested her head on the back of the couch, "Well, I'm assuming you do, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Jason tilted his head a bit. 'well that depends. do you consider me your boyfriend?' he asked watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next