Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which house is the best?
Gryffindor: We save the day EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Slythrin: All the evil wizards in one convenient place
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_lcap56%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Ravenclaw: The obligatory group o-nerds
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Hufflepuff: Pretty flowers!!
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Elena exhaled, relieved. She was glad she didn't have detention, and was a little less on edge about this girl. She had helped her... Maybe she would have a friend this year; it certainly would help with things such as classwork, and even just having someone to talk to. It would be nice. However, she was still a little nervous about the fact that this girl is a Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Rose looked over at Elena. What a strange girl, she thought to herself. Everyone knew she was a mudblood, or at least she assumed they did because her housemates made a note of it to point it out all the time. There was no reason for this girl to fear her. She was not a normal Slytherin. As if on queue, a paper appeared over her work book. It was a picture of her, but it wasn't nice. She was being held upside down by her ankles over a cauldron that said Slytherin. Snape snatched the paper out of her hands and looked it over, anger taking over his face. "Who did this?!" Nobody spoke up. "Detention, for all of you! Except Elena and Rose. This type of behavior will not be tolerated! Understand?" He looked down at Rose, who had a tear in her eye. "We will talk after class." Rose just nodded.

Last edited by Aya MacArthur on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Elena seemed a bit confused. Being out of the loop had advantages and disadvantages alike. However, the drawings were something new. From what she understood, kids didn't usually show off their handiwork. They let it hurt from a distance. Elena looked down at her hands, twisting her pencil around with her fingers, a lot like she would her wand, almost going over a couple of spells in her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 am

Rose raised her hand and Snape nodded for her to speak. With tears present in her voice, she asked if she could use the lavatory. He looked concerned, but said yes. With her head held high, she walked out of the classroom and down to the girls bathroom. Once inside, she slumped against the walls and started to cry. "Why am I even here?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Elena wasn't sure what was really going on, or what she could do about, she just knew that she didn't like whatever was going on. The look on her eyes was an odd, curious concern that followed her out of the classroom. As soon as she left, Elena thought she felt Snape's eyes on her, so she quickly pretended to write something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Rose just wanted to leave. Hogwarts was obviously not the place for her. However, before she made that decision, she would talk to Snape. Then she heard the chime that signaled the releasing of class. She stood up and brushed herself off. Rose spared a look in the mirror and grimaced. She looked horrible. With a wave of her wand, everything was back to perfection, except her eyes. You could still see sorrow in them. With a sigh, Rose exited the bathroom and headed back to Snape's classroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3