Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHome: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 I_voting_barHome: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHome: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 I_voting_barHome: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Home: Adrian's Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:46 pm

Adrian grabbed her Ipod, phone and makeup off the dresser and crammed it into the bag, along with her favorite stuffed panda and several photo albums full of AFI pictures.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Nikki froze as their mother barged into the room.
"Where did you two go?" She screamed at them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 pm

"Apparently somewhere you weren't." Adrian retorted, still stuffing the bag.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:56 pm

"You two aren't going anywhere!" She argued, closing the window back.
"Mom, please, I'm 18, I can-" Nikki was cut off by his mother throwing one of Adrian's glass panda's at him, slicing his face open.
She pointed across the hall, "Go to your room. Now."
Nikki looked at Adrian with the one eye that worked now and did as he was told before their mother did worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:03 pm

"No, Nikki, come here. I'm tired of this." Adrian said, about to lose her temper. She grabbed the first aid kit and her bag and tossed them out the window to the car.
"You have abused us long enough. It'sn ot our fault dad left, so you shouldn't take out all your anger on us. We have been nothing but good to you, and what do you treat us like? Crap!" Adrian screamed at her mother.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:13 pm

"I have given you more than you two deserve!" Their mother yelled bac at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:06 pm

"Yeah, we don't deserve all your abuse." Adrian said, her eyes narrowed and practically shooting visible hate at her mother.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:15 pm

"I do not abuse you!" She screamed, "And you better not be going around to all your friends telling 'em that your mother abuses you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:47 pm

"What do you call all of this screaming for no reason? That's verbal and mental abuse! And look at his face!" Adrian said, motioning to Nikki's bloody face. "But I've had enough. Come on, Nikki. we're leaving." Adrian said as she climbed out the window.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Nikki climbed out the window, blinking his one good eye to see if he could drive, their mother yelling something about calling the police.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:46 pm

"just ingore her." Adrian said as she climbed into the driver's seat. She didn't care if she was old enough to drive or not, point is she knew how.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:11 pm

Nikki wiped blood out of his eyes, "Do you mind driving? I'm afraid I'll wreck us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:13 pm

"No, I don't mind," Adrian said, rubbing her throbbing head as she started the car. She didn't know where they were going, but she knew they just had to get away from there.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 pm

"Thanks." Nikki mumbled, wiping blood out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Adrian drove until she got to the county limits, then she pulled over to examine Nikki's face. "Oh damn, that's still bleeding. I think you might need stitches," She said as she tried to mop up some of the blood with some gauze.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:19 pm

"I don't know." Nikki muttered, in a bit of a daze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:56 pm

"I think the bleeding's almost stopped. Here, hold this on there." Adrian said, handing Nikki the gauze and digging through the first aid kit for a big band aid.
When she found one she pulled it out and held it up victoriuosly, giving a little victory squeal as she did.
"Okey dokey, now hold still," She said as she moved the gauze and pressed the band aid firmly onto the cut.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:38 pm

Nikki gave her a thumbs up, "Wonderful job, nurse Adrian."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:58 pm

Adrian smiled brightly. "Thank you! You know, I saw this girl wearing a nurse outfit for Halloween once, and it was totally cute, but a the girl sounded kind of like a guy...She called herself Nurse Jade,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:36 pm

Nikki gasped, "YOU MEAN YOU SAW JADE PUGET?! HE WAS DRESSED AS A NURSE LAST HALLOWEEN!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Adrian flashed a huge grin. "Yep! I was going to wait until your birthday to tell you, but.....oh well. Here you go!" Adrian fished through her bag and pulled out an autographed polaroid of "Nurse Jade".
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:30 pm

Nikki squealed with pure joy, sounding rather like a young girl. "THANK-YOU, ADRIAN!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:08 am

Adrian smiled. "I thought you'd like it. But I had him sign something else too..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Nikki raised an eyebrow, "You got him to sign your boob, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Adrian blushed and smiled. "Yep. And I got it tattooed...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home: Adrian's Beginning
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next