Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The White Queen: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Bella finished her food, then silently traced a design on her forearm. Judging by the curved lines and smoothness, it was Celtic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:25 am

Jason watched her tracing. "were you thinking about getting a tattoo?" he asked watching her curiously. he didn't have any personally, but he had considered getting some before.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:24 am

"No." Bella said softly, continuing to trace the pattern with no emotion or expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:59 pm

Jason sighed quietly, wishing she would show some emotion. he sat close to her trying to figure out what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:32 am

Kyira chuckled and then sighed.
That boy is trying to get close to a rock pretty much. He's going to push her away more than get close to her.
Kyira burst out laughing then and breathed in to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:18 am

Bella never looked up, or seemed to notice he was there, which was actually a great improvement, considering that just yesterday she would have screamed until she either hurt herself or passed out. Whichever happened first.
"It's something I've seen the creatures wearing." She said softly, "On necklaces, on clothing, on weapons, all over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:12 pm

Jason nodded. "i thought it looked familiar..." he said quietly. "i wonder if it means anything.." he said then sighed. "i wish I stilll had my book on celtic symbols" he said refferring to a book he had left at home when he got moved in here.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:37 pm

"I think this one means life." She said, finishing one pattern, then starting the other, "And this is death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:11 pm

"two very opposite patterns" he said mostly to himself. "could that mean that some of these creatures are good, and others are bad?" he asked watching her. it would explain why some killed humans and why others ate out of kyira's hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:34 pm

"I don't know. Some wear only one..." She traced both on with the same line, "And some wear both."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Kyira stared at the ceiling as she heard a blue thing snort and then hiss. She turned and saw one blue creature eying Bella's empty cell wearily and it turned to glared at her. She just stared it down as it glared.
"Shoo."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Jason watched bella. "could that mean that some are good, some are bad, and some are a little of both?" he asked trying to figure out what the symbols meant. it was possible for that to happen. after all, most humans could be divided like that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:41 pm

"I don't know." Bella said softly, tracing a new pattern, "Do you still have the paper and pencil?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:47 pm

Jason nodded and gave her a pencil and several sheets of paper to draw what she wanted. He was curious as to what she was thinking, but said nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Bella drew out the symbols she had been tracing onto her arm but a few seconds ago, then handed it to Jason so he could have a better idea of what she was talking about, "Here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Jason looked over the symbols. life and death did seem to be the designs. so if they carried the life design, they must be protectors. if they carried death, murderers. if both were carried... were they perhaps the leaders of the blue creatures? Did the blue creatures even have leaders? or a reason to be lead for that matter? So many questions that no one could answer...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:50 pm

There was a muffled scream, followed by a sickening splattering noise. Bella looked straight towards the door, muttering something under her breath that no one could understand. Maybe she had gone insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:54 pm

Jason moved closer to bella when he heard the scream. "i wonder who that was" he said quietly as he stayed close to bella. he hoped it was one of the guards that tried to rape her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:58 pm

"They're back..." She breathed, then moved to the door, looking out into the hall, then coming back in and feeling the walls, cursing under her breath, "The blue creatures, the death-branded ones, they are stocking up on life force. They'll go for the guards first, but they shouldn't bother us unless they can't find what they are looking for. They don't want to take chances with people who can see them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Jason nodded and moved very close to bellla. "just stay behind me. i'll handle them" he said softly. death didn't faze jason. heck he had been laughing in death's face ever since his incident.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Bella smiled, "I can't do much about the guards, but the creatures are all bark and no bite. You don't have to worry about me." No one had ever worried about her, so she wasn't used to the sudden attention toward her staying alive. She had already read her obituary. Her family considered her dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Jason smiled back at her. "well if any of them do try to bite let me take care of them, just stay behind me" he said kindly. He of course was worried about her. though the reasons he didn't understand fully himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:41 pm

"I'll try." Bella smiled, then looked back out the door, jumping back as blood was splattered against the glass. "Scared me..." she muttered, then sat back down in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Jason sat down next to her and gently wrapped his arm around her. "if you don't want to see anymore just close your eyes. i'll tell you when it's done" he said softly to her. blood didn't faze him in the least. he had seen much worse in wars.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 pm

For once, there was a trace of emotion in her face: unease. While blood didn't bother her, the fact that someone was getting hurt did, "N-no... I'm fine..." She said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Queen: R.I.P.
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: