Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_voting_barThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_voting_barThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The White Queen: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Bella's eyes followed the guard along his path out the door as she whispered softly, then grew louder until she was almost shouting, "Let the dawn break. Let the sun arise from its long slumber and take its place among the heavens where it shines so brightly that nothing else dares to show its face in the same light blue sky. Let the dawn break. Even the dawn needs to break down and cry sometimes.
"Let the sun rise. Let the sun come over the horizon, a conquering symbol of power and hope to the world that inspired the greatness that became humanity. Let the sun rise. We all need our day of glory.
"Let the sun set. Let the sun set under the blankets of soft green hills and rest, be it for days, weeks, or months if need be. Let the sun set. Even the sun needs to rest.
Let the moon hang. Let the moon hang in shy shame, oblivious and unaware as to the solemn beauty that compels us all to stop and stare. Let the moon hang. We need to learn from her example.
"Let the sky shine. Let the dawn break, the sun rise, the sun set, the moon hang, let the world cry out to the heavens with anguish when we have killed the sky. For that is truly when doves cry.
"And it’s all your fault.
"You refused to listen to me!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 pm

A guard push shawn into a empty cell. "No! I didn't kill them. It was the blue creatures. I'm not a murder!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Bella calmed down, smoothing out her hair, "You see them, too?" She said calmly as if nothing had ever happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 pm

"ya. They killed my family. And i got blamed" he said rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Bella nodded, "I see. So you met the bad ones."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:08 pm

"I don't know why they started attacking now. They've never hurt anyone till now." he sat down in the middle of the cell.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 pm

"They must have just shown up." She said simply, "Or, they found what they wanted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:16 pm

"what do they want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Bella shrugged, "I don't know. I can only speak a little of their language."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:52 am

"i met one that could speak English. He was always with me. But every time i asked him about his kind he wouldn't say anything."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Bella nodded, "They are sworn to secrecy. They won't tell anything intimate about their race."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:28 pm

he nodded once "people thought i was weird for talking to nothing"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:36 pm

"Same here." Bella offered kindly, "But don't worry, I can get us out of here. I'm just waiting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:49 am

"Waiting for what?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 pm

"That's the mystery." She smiled, "What. See if you can figure it out." She smiled, leaning against the wall and closing her eyes, humming a melody that no one knew, but yet it sounded familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:35 am

"waiting for anything to happen" he stood up and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Bella smiled, "That would be telling, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 pm

"ya i guess" he smiled. One of the blue creatures just walked through Shawn's cell door and sat down next to Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 pm

R.I.P.
November 30th, 2008-April 27th, 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Queen: R.I.P.
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: