Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Castle Ward - Page 8 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 8 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Castle Ward - Page 8 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 8 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Castle Ward

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Castle Ward - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:23 pm

Jason shook his head."no she'd hesitate at least a bit. i saved her from a german sniper back in world war two so she owes me on in that regard" he said smiling at her. his wings remained around her as did his arms and he hoped she was warm enough.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:30 pm

"Still, I care deeply about you both and the last thing I want is for you two to be fighting over me." She shuddered, remembering how she felt when she saw Jason fight the attacker at the beginning. It would only be that much worse if Dianne was involved. Though she might not look it, Dianne was one of the strongest vampires in the underworld.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Damian smirked. "Only if you want to, Miss Ward."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:51 pm

"Oh, but I do. Come along, Damian. Let's pray that no boy has gotten their hands on her or I'll chop them off." The red color of her eyes and hair made it apparent that she wasn't kidding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Well, this should be entertaining.... He thought as he walked beside Dianne.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Dianne walked gracefully up the stairs and into the main room, scanning for Bella's white dress among the red and black. She found Bella on Jason's lap and her eyes narrowed, "He better not be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Damian took a slight, nearly unnoticable step forward but said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:23 am

Jason kept his wings around her and his arms beneath it. "are you warm enough now bella?" he asked loud enough that Dianne could hear. "if your clothes are still wet we could move closer to the fire" he offered. he was well aware that dianne was looking now, so he was making it clear he had no dishonest intentions.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Dianne gave a low growl and walked over to the couch. "She is plenty warm, thank you. If you know what's good for you both, I'd back the hell off."
Bella shirked back at Dianne's death glare. She was definitely ticked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Damian watched, somewhat suprised that Jason's head was still attatched to his body. "Some friendly advice... run. Hell hath no fury greater than a woman's scorn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Jason looked at Dianne. "please come down. you know better then anyone I would never hurt her in any way, shape, or form." he said. even his eyes held no bad intentions towards bella. "and in case you didn't see from earlier, her clothes are soaked clean through so i was keeping her warm so she won't catch pnemonia. surely you can't blame me for that?" he said. Jaason was one of the few vampires that could calm dianne in a fit and could keep his head on in the process.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:16 am

Dianne continued to glare, even though it could be seen in her eyes that she was calming down. If only a little. "If you ever touch her again, I'll chop your hands off."
Bella winced at the harshness in Dianne's words. She knew the red-haired woman behind her had every intention of living up to her word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:59 pm

Jason rolled his eyes and moved one of his wings so dianne could see his hands were around her stomach, on neither of the "out of bounds" areas. "dianne you can ask her yourself I haven't done a single inappropriate thing to her. all i've been doing it keeping her from catching a cold," he said returning the wing to its place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:41 am

Damian watched silently as the two argued back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:50 am

"That aside, she is my charge and I have assigned myself the duty of keeping her safe. And with her luck, it;s very difficult. I can't risk it with anyone." She took Bella's arm and pulled her up, then lead her away.
Bella looked over her shoulder at Jason, mouthing an apology for Dianne's behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Jason sighed as dianne led bella away. what dianne didn't realize, and what was clear to jason, that her attempts to keep her safe were keeping her from doing anything fun. dianne could talk and flirt with boys, but if bella tried, the boy in question got decapitated. it wasn't fair in the least.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Bella smiled back at Jason one last time before Dianne lead her out of sight. Anyone that knew Dianne too well knew that Dianne didn't know the meaning of 'fair'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:41 pm

jason smiled softly back at her and sighed when she was gone. he wondered how he could see bella again without dianne finding out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:47 pm

When Bella was in her room with the door locked and secure, Dianne came back down, dusting her hands off on her skirt. She wasn't about to let anyone even have a remote chance of hurting Bella, either emotionally or physically. She had been through to much already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:58 pm

the door may have been locked, but not the window. jason had gone outside and flew up to the lighted window. he landed on the window sill and smiled at her. "hello again" he said quietly in case dianne was still around.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:01 pm

Bella quickly turned around, her eyes moist with fresh tears, "Jason!" She whispered loudly, "I thought she wouldn't let you up here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:05 pm

"well she doesn't exactly know i'm here" he said slowly stepping inside. he noticed her eyes. "why were you crying?" he asked softly. he walked to her and gently wiped away the tears.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:08 pm

"I didn't think I'd get to see you again." Bella looked down, a little embarrassed. If she had been human, she would have been blushing crimson right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:13 pm

Jason smiled softly at her and held her close. he wrapped his wings around her. "i've learned how to get passed dianne after all these years. she won't keep me from you unless you want me to stay away" he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Damian followed Dianne back downstairs. "That ended well...." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Ward
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next