Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Castle Ward - Page 7 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 7 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Castle Ward - Page 7 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 7 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Castle Ward

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Castle Ward - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Jason smiled up at her. he leaned up and very delicately placed a kiss on her cheek. "do you come to Dianne's parties often?" he asked. he usually didn't attend, but he was glad he did this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:29 pm

Damian smiled. "You're very welcome." He said, finishing the glass of blood.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Bella nodded, "Dianne is my guardian. I sort of have to." She crossed her legs at the ankles and swung them back and forth, enjoying the little bit of free time she had. Dianne would get angry quick if she discovered that Bella had a little crush on Jason.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dianne smiled, "Good, wasn't it? I told you it would be."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 pm

Jason smiled at her. "well then i'll be sure to attend them all now" he said smiling. "as long as you'll be at them i'll make sure i show up" he said. "if i had known such a lovely young woman was here i would have started attending a long time ago" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Bella laughed, "Well, I've only been coming the last 80 years or so. I'm pretty young as far as anyone here is concerned."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:26 pm

"i figured as much but since she has about 3 a yeari really missed a lot of time with the loveliest vampire ever" he said smiling at her. he hugged her gently closer not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:29 pm

Bella smiled in a way that one could picture her blushing so clearly it was as if it had been painted, "You flatter me beyond what I deserve." She giggled, looking off to the side to hide exactly how flattered she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Jason shook his head. "oh no you deserve much more but i've never been too good at words." he said lookin up at her. he was still leaning on her with wings and arms around her. he wondered if dianne would get mad at him for being so close to bella. she was very protective after all.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:23 pm

Bella smiled, looking over at Jason as if to ask if he really meant it. And yes, Dianne would be very mad. Bella hadn't even spoken to a man in 20 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Jason smiled at her. "and yes i mean that. being a soldier for a few hundred years makes it rather hard to say anything besides orders, but i'm doing my best" h said. he hoped dianne didn't come up and start a rampage on him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Bella smiled. Even though he claimed that he wasn't praising her as she deserved, it was still the best thing anyone had ever said to her. Thankfully, Dianne wouldn't be barging in immidiately. She seemed to be occupied with Damian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Jason smiled at her. "would you mind if i gave you alittle something?" he asked moving closer to her. he nuzzled her cheek lightly enjoying being close to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:13 pm

"I don't mind at all." Bella smiled, he could have asked her if it was OK to shoot her in the head right now and she would have been all right with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Jason smiled and leaned up to her. he hesitated for a moment when his face was inches from hers, then closed his eyes and gently pressed his lips to hers in a kiss. he kept his arms around her and held her closer now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Bella's mouth seemed to smile beneath the kiss as she kissed Jason back with a tender, innocent sweetness that could only be expected from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Jason smiled softly when she returned the kiss. he moved closer to her and kissed her deeper and held her closer. he rubbed her back gently and cuddled close to her. this would be probably the worst time for dianne to catch them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Bella didn't seem to notice as she let Jason kiss her. When it finally struck her that she didn't know how long it would be until Dianne came up again and how angry she would be at Jason, because somehow this would be his fault instead of hers by Dianne's reasoning, she pulled back gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Jason smiled softly at her, his face still inches from hers. "bella i think i love you" he said softly as he held her close and kept his wings around her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 pm

"Call me crazy, but I think I love you, too." Bella sighed, "But you know what Dianne would do, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:53 pm

"yeah i think i do. but she doesn't have to know" he said softly to her as he kissed her again gently. he hugged her close and didn't let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Damian nodded. "Very." He then smiled. It seems Bella and her friend are having fun... I'll keep Dianne occupied for them. But they'll owe me. He thought. "So, Dianne, what have you been up to for the last few decades?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Bella nodded, "She'll find out. She can read my thoughts when we are close to each other."
------------------------
Dianne shrugged, pouring herself another glass of blood, "Oh, nothing much. Mostly just getting Bella aquainted with the sights of Europe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:07 pm

"well let her find out then. i'm not afraid of her" he said softly as he held her close and gently pulled her on his lap. he kissed her cheeek gently and kept his wings like a blanket around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:07 pm

"It is a beautiful place. Has she taken a liking to any particular place?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:18 pm

"Oh yes. Bella so enjoys London." Dianne smiled, "Speaking of her, we might want to make sure she is alright now. Don't want her catching her death of cold, right?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella smiled, "I wouldn't mind either, except for the fact that she would kill you without a moment's hesitation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Ward
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next