Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:32 pm

"Jason, I don't want you hurt." Shayla said softly, "He will kill you if he gets the chance. Don't give him that chance."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Jason looked at her. "you need not worry about me m'lady. There is much about me you do not know." he said calmly. he closed his eyes and muttered another incantation. A fierce wind kicked up around lord Aceer. the wind moved so swiftly that it cut into Aceer's flesh. Jason was much more then met the eye of most. But he still had limits...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:56 am

Aceer leaned his head back to where he was looking down the bridge of his nose at Jason.
Hm... He could be a valuable asset were he recruted to our side. I don't know how much it would take, but I'm willing to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Jason watched aceer as the wind cut out, leaving Aceer rather cut up. Jason watched with a strange calm. Sometimes he was very mysterious. yet somehow the question of how a street child learned such powerful magic had not yet arisen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Shayla bit her lower lip, wondering if Aceer had set his sights on Jason already. He often did that, and once he did, then the person in question was only left with two options. Join him, or die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Jason would rather die then join anyone against lady shayla, and he had enough power to make sure he didn't join anything he didn't want to. he raised a hand and muttered an incantation, at this lord aceers body began to burn under blue flames. this device would cause excruciating pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Aceer cleared the flames and smiled, "You have a strong power, young one. Perhaps with training, you could join me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Jason glared at him. "no thanks i'm happy where i am" he said growling at Aceer. he didn't know what to do. those were some of his best spells and they weren't working.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 am

Shayla looked at Jason, "Now would be a good time for us to run. If we can alert the king and queen, we can get everyone evacuated. I'll fight Aceer long enough for you to get a head start. You don't know what he's capable of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:33 am

Jason looked at her. "and you don't know what I'm capable of either" he said calmly. "i'm not letting you fight this guy alone. end of story" he said. he looked at aceer. his face was set. he wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 am

"Someone has to alert the king and I've dealt with him before." Shayla insisted, "If things get too bad, Dark can get me out of here. Aceer's dragon is corrupted, weak. We can handle him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:40 am

Jason shook his head. "no. if anyone will run for an alert it will be you. my code of honor forbids me from running from a battle" he said calmly. it was true. he had never run from a fight, no matter how bad it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 am

"Exactly why I should stay." Shayla frowned, "It isn't a fight yet. You can still go." her eyes were hard, this would be the only time she used this on him, "That's an order."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:48 am

Jason looked at her. "sorry but that's one order i can't follow. if anyone goes, it's you. so get going" he said. his eyes were set. it was clear from the look he gave her that she couldn't possibly win this argument.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 am

"At least send your dragon. We need someone to alert the King and mine is more experienced in battle than yours." Shayla sighed, willing to compromise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:54 am

Jason nodded and whspered it to rej. Jason lept up and rej soared off. jason spread his wings and held himself in the air. this was one of the obvious benifits to being a winged race. he had his bow and swords on his back.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:59 am

Shayla nodded, satisfied for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:01 am

Jason watched aceer, waiting to see what he would do. jason was ready for anything. more then once he had fought people much stronger then himself and won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Aceer sighed, "So be it." his dragon reared back and bellowed a great roar with such ferocity that Shayla's dragon was struggling to stay put.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Jason smirked. he had been waiting for that evil dragon to open it's maw. He shot right down the dragons throat and it protruded out the back o the dragon's neck. "chew on that" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Shayla frowned, "That shouldn't keep him busy too long. We only have a little while if we are going to act."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Jason looked over at shayla. "just tell me what to do" he said loading another arrow.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:32 pm

"Hold your fire until you see what he's going to do." Shayla said softly, an edge of worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Jason nodded and watched and waited, strangly calm right now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:54 am

((Nameless needs to post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: