Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:35 am

Jason nodded. "yeah i doubt anyone else would help me." he said watching her. he was terribly indebted to her now. he intended to find some way to repay her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:22 pm

"Don't worry about paying me back, either." Shayla smiled, pulling over a rolling ladder to climb to the top of a bookshelf. It didn't look too sturdy, but she was lightfooted and it only barely creeked under her weight, "Having something to do is payment enough for me."
Darkfuren roared from the place where Shayla left him, "Hm... sounds like someone is coming."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:37 am

Jason wondered what would be comming here. "i wonder what's comming" he said. He looked up at shayla. "well if nothing else i'll be sure to always have a bed here for you if you want to stay here" he said smiling at ehr.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:23 pm

Shayla smiled, "I'd like that." She lept over the wall, landing gracefully on the ground beneath her, "Come along, now. I'm anxious to see what Darkfuren found."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Jason hopped over the wall and followed her. "hopefully it's nothing bad" he said checking to be sure his bracelets were on. since they were, after all, his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:15 pm

Shayla reached the clearing, where Darfuren was fidgeting nervously. She looked up into the sky and breathed, "It's the Knights of Grenelvei."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:54 pm

"that can't be good" he muttered. he let his bracelets turn to swords. "if it's a fight they want, let me handle it" he said to her watching the sky. he dare not call Rej lest they give away their location.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:33 pm

"They've seen Dark." She muttered and mounted her dragon, "Are you in? Grenelevi like to fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 pm

Jason smirked at her and climbed to the top of the tree and jumped on rej's back as he flew close. "i'm always in for a fight" he said smiling at her. he took up a bow and arrows that were mounted to rej's side. he was always ready for sure.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:44 am

Shayla nodded with a smile and Dark flew into the air, an ominous black shadow covering the other knights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:06 pm

Name: Lord Aceer
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 230 lbs.
Side: Grenelevi
Race: Blengir
Bio: Aceer was the fifth in line for the Blengir throne, but that was far too long for him to wait. He killed all of those before him and took the throne for himself. The Grenelevi were more than happy to accept him into their ranks. He is a headstrong, worthy opponent.
Appearance: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Dark_Elf_by_Panicalex

Name: Icefyre
Height: 25 ft.
Weight: 726 lbs.
Side: Grenelevi
Race: Dragon
Bio: Icefyre is the dragon of Lord Aceer. He was once a gentle ice dragon chieftain, but he has been corrupted by dark magic beyond repair.
Appearance: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 1116996760_hiteDragon
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:16 pm

((Acepted))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:10 pm

Jason kept rej close to dark and shayla. He watched the cloud for any sign of movement. his bow was ready to fire at the slightest sign of attack.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:10 pm

After about five minuites, a dark shadow rose on the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Jason looked at the shadow. "shayla please tell me you know what that is" he said keeping his bow at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:55 pm

"That would be Lord Aceer." She muttered, then cursed under her breath, "He's their strongest fighter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:58 pm

"if he's as strong as they say, let me handle him" jason said. "i won't stand to see you get hurt lady shayla" he said as he watched the cloud approach.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:01 pm

"You underestimate me." She grinned and held up a long spear, "I've fought this fellow before. He's a Dark Elf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:05 pm

"i never said i underestimated you." he said still watching the cloud. "you know by now i don't have much. so i fight with my life for it. you're my one true friend." he explained watching the cloud still as it approached.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Aceer got closer, his dragon flying abnormally fast , then stopping abruptly about 20 feet from Shayla and Jason, "Lady Shayla." He smiled, bowing his head mockingly, "Pleasure to see you again. Did you ditch Vicroy already?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:36 pm

"Vicroy was one of your spies. I wasn't going to just let him stay in my home, Aceer. Now, if you have some quarrel with me, then let's finish it right here." Shayla suddenly looked quite fierce and angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:39 am

Jason watched her and was surprized at her change of tone. he looked at lord Aceer. he drew his bow back, not aiming yet since if he did, he would hit the mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:21 pm

Aceer laughed a bit, then smiled at Jason, "Boy, put that down before you hurt yourself. This is a fight for the big boys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Jason muttered a long ago forgotten incantation and fired a shot. flames sprouted from the tip of the arrow and soon it was like a fireball, hurtlng straight for acer's black heart. one thing most didn't realize about jason. he knew a good deal of forgotten magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Aceer snatched the arrow from the air and threw it down, "Like I said, this is a fight for the grown-ups. Kids like you should stay in their playpens."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: