Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 21 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 21 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 21 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 21 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Satan's Madness - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

((Well, guards tend to wander the street making sure no trouble happens. When someone gets thrown out of a window, they see whats up))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:08 pm

((Read the bottom of his profile post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm

((Ack. Is no one going to help me?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 pm

((alright. Calico will find you.))
When Jena looked over at Calico again, she was gone, wandering off in the Port. Calico walked through the streets toward the tavern for a drink, pistol on one hip, sword on the other. Once she got there, she looked at the window in curiosity. What had happened to break it? Then again, this was a tavern. Things broke all the time. She walked inside, chuckling lightly as a dark man had the city guards breathing down his neck. Should she help him? She sighed, knowing that her sense of adventure would not be satisfied unless she did. She silently pulled one of the guards' swords out of the sheath at his side while he was questioning the man. She laid one finger on her lips in a sign to not say anything about her being there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Jeff, back against the wall, took a quick look at the woman behind the guards. His thoughts drowned out the words of the guards. Who was she? Why is she here? Why was she going to help me? And d*mn was she one fine looking maiden. Or maybe Fox was a better discription. He was shaken out of his thoughts by one of the guards.

"Are you listening to me?" said the guard

"Uhh, well, sir. No." replied Jeff

"What! Ill have your head!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Jena, who had wandered around looking for calico, saw the ruccous and walkd up next to calico, raising an eyebrow to silently question her as to what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Calico tapped the guard's shoulder with her sword, "Wouldn't you need a weapon for that?" she handed the hilt of the guard's sword to Jeff, "Here we are. Care for a barroom brawl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Jena smirked. "oh calico you found us some entertainment" she said her eyes glinting with an untold ferocity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Jeff elbowed one of the three guards, jabbed another to purely startle him and then dashed out the door. "Wish I could help the girls. Really do, but I'm saving my own skin before anyone else's."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Calico looked over, "I can handle this. You didn't save me any last time. Go see if the ship is here." She watched Jeff bolt and rolled her eyes, "Alright. You take care of this. I'll chase down the guy. He owes me a thank-you." She said, sheathing her own sword and running after him, "Hey!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Calico stopped, wondering where Jeff went, when she was tugged into an alley. It was Jeff.

"Shh. Your not from around here are you. You don't attack a guard without wanting to lose a head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Cervantes walked down the stairs, holding his head. Clearly he had a hangover and the noise had gotten to him. "Whats going on?" He mumbled/shouted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Calico took his hand off of her, "No, I'm not. And I don't have to try to loose my head, it just happens." she turned to face him, her gray eyes searching his, "You sail?" she had asked because he had a sailor's build.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 pm

"Just follow me"

He lead the nameless woman into a nearby abandoned building.

"Madam, you ask if I sail. Well I tell you this. I don't just sail. I live and breath. the sea. she is my lover. I am the King of the Caribbean! Now I'm sure you'll ask what this handsome devil of a king is doing being questioned by guards. But thats another tale for another day. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Jena rolled her eyes and made quick work of the guards, before walking off the way calico had gone.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Calico snorted. This kid was arrogant as hell. But, he had a certain confidence to him that she found charming. "Calico. My name is Calico Anne Cash. And yours is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Jeff bowed deeply in a royal sort of way. "Well me, Ms. Cash. I am humbled that you would grace me with your presence. I am Jeffery Spade." He then proceeded to kiss the hand of this fox, Calico.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Calico smirked, "Don't call me that. It makes me sound old and by my reckoning, I'm close to your age. Possibly younger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:55 pm

I'm sorry lady Fox. Now I'm sure you were up to something. before you met me. What was it?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Calico raised an eyebrow, "Fox?" she chuckled, "I was actually trying to get another girl off my back. And waiting for my ship to get back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Ahh. Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:18 pm

((Use quote marks, please.))
Calico chuckled, "You heard me. I sail. I have my own ship that I sent for when I arrived yesterday. Unless, that is, the Madness decides to come for me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Jeff sat on a crate, crossed his arms and slouched."So your shipless, crewless except for that one strange lass, and your following strange men into abandoned buildings in the middle of night. Not the wises girl I've met. Or the luckiest. But Ill tell ya this." Jeff stood. "Ill let ya sail the seas with me. Right now we have get a boat. That's where your womanly charms come into play." said Jeff scheming.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Calico laughed, "So you want me to run around, flaunting my breasts to get people onto your ship?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:34 pm

"Heh. If that's how you see it. and a ship." Jeff grabbed a support beam, held on with one hand and leaned in toward Calico. "Or you and I could, together, sail the sea, in a merry little boat, with no one else and not a care in the world. Whata ya say, Lady Fox?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next