Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 12 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 12 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Satan's Madness - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Jena slowly forced herself up to her feet. she was never one to stay down. she slowly walked out on deck. she hid any sign of pain now that death had released her from it's grasp. she moved to the front of the ship and watched the horizon, hoping the island of gold would reveal itself soon.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Calico grumbled under her breath as she steered the ship. She didn't expect the island to show any time soon. It never did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Jena kept watching the horizon, ever optimistic that the island would eventually reveal itself. she was still hurting a lot but she didn't let it show. she wanted to have her normal body back so bad. more so to help his chances with calico then anything.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Calico jumped a bit in surprise.
The island!
But, the sun was already mostly down. When it set, the island would be gone again. She couldn't stand this torture. She had seen the island a grand total of 7 times before, only for it to vanish as soon as she got there. Still, that didn't stop her from trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Jena sighed at the sight of the island. this made the ninteenth time it had happened to him. she wanted nothing more then to just swim to the island and beat the clock, but that wasn't possible. she looked back at calico, sighing. she wanted to find it so things wouldn't be so awkward for them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:46 pm

Sure enough, the island vanished within minutes, never allowing them to reach it's shores.
I can't help but wonder if they would find the island easier if I wasn't on board.
Calico sighed into the sun. After all, her curse was horrendous bad luck. If that wasn't hindering their quest, Calico didn't know what was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Jena sighed and then lay back smiling. "oh well looks like another dead end" she said almost carefree. she looked back at calico, still smiling. she could guess what she was thinking, but said nothing on the subject. she sort of liked all of this time at sea. despite the obvious problems, she liked being around calico. and if they found the island, what woud stop them from separating for good?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Calico threw the sailor behind her at the wheel. "Gotta talk to the captain." She muttered and grabbed the captain by the arm and pulled him into his quarters.
"What is it now, Calico?" He asked in an exasperated tone.
"I'm getting off." She said quickly, "Make port as soon as possible if you ever want to find that island."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Jena saw her go inside, she stood up and was listening at the door, though made it seem like she was leaning on the wal instead of spying. she heard the whole thing and instantly made a promise to herself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:49 pm

"Calico, you are the best helmsman- er... woman, that I have ever seen. We need you."
"No you don't. It's my bad luck that is keeping you from finding the island. You'd be a thousand times better off without me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Jena didn't want to keep silent now. "it is your great helmswomanship that has kept us alive this long" she said loud enough for her to hear. she had steered them through stuff no one else could have. they would have died long ago if not for her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:07 pm

"Cervantes is pretty good, too. You are much better off without me." Calico shouted back, "I want off at the next port or I'll swim to one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 pm

"i disagree highly with that. cervantes almost got us caught on the rocks or did you forget?" she shouted back to her. if she left calico would have a 120 pound weight behind her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 pm

"He'll pay more attention next time." Calico sighed, "Please. Just let me go."
For once, Calico sounded concerned for everyone else. Her voice didn't contain a trace of selfishness.
The captain sighed, "If that is what you want, Calico."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:14 pm

Jena growled. she understood calico wasn't trying to be selfish. she opened the door and walked in. "if she goes, i'm going to. i'll be d***** if i'm going to be the only girl on this ship" she said watching calico.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:17 pm

"No. They need you here. And besides." Calico looked him/her over, "You won't be a girl long after I go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 pm

"i'd rather be a live girl then a dead guy" she stated firmly. "cervantes will likely have us on the rocks this time tomorrow" she said. she didn't mention the additional facts that she was sure calico could guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:01 pm

Cervantes walked up behind Jena. "I'm a better navigator than you'll ever be." He retorted to Jason, "But, if she wants to go, let her. Its her life to waste and ruin by leaving. In my personal opinion, I doubt your or anyone else's curse is that potent, but believe what you want."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Calico nodded, "It's worth a shot. If you sail around aimlessly for a few years, then you can come back and get me. But I think that 1 cursed pirate is better than a whole ship of them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:27 pm

Jena glared at cervantes. If only that fool knew her real identity. he wouldn't speak so quick then. she looked back to calico. "i still say that if you go i'm comming with you" she said firmly. she wasn't going to be deterred by any means.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:34 am

Calico glared down at him/her, reinforcing the fact that she was a very tall girl, her mouth was set in a line, "No. You go with them to get rid of your curse, then you are more than welcome to track me down again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Jena crossed her arms defiantly. "if you go, i go too. you'll need someone to watch out for you with that curse of yours." she said holding calico's glare. she was a very stubborn girl, even worse as a guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Cervantes rubbed his temples. He was starting to get annoyed. "I'm sure if you don't go with her, we'll throw you off." He said irritatedly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:31 pm

"I watched out for myself perfectly fine before I got here, thank you." Calico frowned. "And I already got the OK. I'm getting off next time we make port and I don't want you attached to my hip."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:48 pm

((I'm not part of this RP, but I am declaring Calico the argument winner, cheers!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next