Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 I_voting_barBlood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 I_voting_barBlood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Blood of the Innocent pt. 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Adrian smiled and helped her out of her dress.

Dominic smirked. "Well, if you want it that way, see if you can keep up with me."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:58 pm

*Blackout for both*
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Adrian smirked as he lay on his back, Dianne lying ontop of him, his hand still on her bum. "And I hope that makes up for Rome."

Dominic smiled contently as he lay on the bed next to Leah.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:13 pm

"I hope I didn't loose you." Leah remarked nonchalantly.

Dianne nodded, "It did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Dominic shook his head, still smiling.

Adrian smirked. "Too bad. Now I'll just have to think of another reason to do that."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Dianne raised an eyebrow, "In that case, it didn't. You'll have to do it again."

Leah sat up, brushing her hair over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:23 pm

He smiled and laughed. "Now or later?"

Dominic stayed laying down. "Was this just a one-time thing, or will you pay repeat visits?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:26 pm

"The sooner the better. That was great." Dianne chuckled.

"Money isn't something I want, nor is it something I crave." Leah said simply, "Tell you what, I'll come back if you do me a favor. Tell me a secret." she said simply, a seductive, taunting look in her eyes, "Something you've never told anyone else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:28 pm

((Gotta go, see yah.))
Adrian grinned. "Get into position."

Dominic looked at her. "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 pm

"Something that you don't want anyone else to know." Leah teased, "I need to know you aren't going to just run off and forget about me."

Dianne chuckled, "Mm... fun..."
*blackout*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Jason smiled at Adare. "i'm glad you are. If you have any questions i'll just put the answer in your head" he said leaning on her a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:13 am

Adrian laid back on the bed, grinning happily.

Dominic pursed his lips in thought. "Well... I suppose there's one thing...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Dianne had her head rested on his shoulder, "You are incredible, you know that right?"

Leah nodded, sitting on her knees with her legs behind her.

Adare nodded, "Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:27 pm

He smiled. "I know. But it's nice to get a reminder every so often. Thanks." He mused.

"I have this fetish..." He began.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:55 pm

"For?" Leah asked, "It might be something I need to remember later."

Dianne snuggled closer, "You're quite welcome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 pm

"This really isn't like me... but I like to be tied down a bit... dominated."
((Can't get better black mail than that. Especially for him.))

Adrian smiled and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Leah nodded, "That's something I'm capable of."

Dianne grinned, "I'm curious... What would you think Dominic's reaction to Leah is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:07 pm

He smirked a bit. "Initial reaction, she's nothing but scum, after she's... interacted with him a bit, she's a tool, and after he's seen what she can do, she's an asset." He mused.

Dominic nodded a little, embarresed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:20 pm

"You're secret is safe with me." she promised, her eyes locking with his, sincerely.

Dianne nodded, "Seems to fit him well enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm

He nodded a little bit, not really sure if he could trust her.

Adrian smiled. "Yeah, he's too predictable."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Leah sat on his stomach, still unclothed, "You don't trust me." she said simply.

Dianne chuckled, "Enough about him. I'm thirsty." she commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm

He looked down at his stomach, mostly where she was sitting. "Well...."

Adrian smiled. "I suggest we find something to drink, then."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:43 pm

"How should I show you that I'm trustworthy?" she asked.

Dianne stood, pulling on her dress, "Need help getting you're pants on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Adrian smiled and nodded.

Dominic thought for a moment. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Dianne chuckled and helped him.

Leah thought, "I have no limits."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the Innocent pt. 2
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next