Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Blood of the Innocent pt. 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:07 am

Adrian smiled and, of course, sat next to.

Dominic smiled while simply saying "Good."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:11 am

Leah turned around and left the room, venturing to his quarters.

Dianne let her hair fall loosely around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 am

Dominic replaced the few books he had out onto the shelves and made his way to his quarters.

Adrian smiled. "You're beautiful, you know."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:19 am

Dianne smiled softly, "Thank you. You seem to get more handsome every day, if you want my honest opinion."

Leah was standing next to the bed in her underwear, which happened to be black lace. "It happened to be what I was wearing, so I apologize if you don't like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:21 am

Adrian smiled and kissed her softly. "Thanks."

Dominic looked over her body with the same frown and scrutinizing gaze he gave everything else. "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:26 am

Leah put one hand on her hip, "Well, come on now. Do I have to make the first move here?"

Dianne kissed him back, "I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:30 am

Adrian smiled. "I love you too."

Dominic grinned a little, taking steps towards Leah while taking off his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:34 am

Dianne ran her fingers through his hair, a far-off, almost distant look in her eyes, as if trapped in some memory.

Leah sat on the edge of the bed, the strap to her bra falling off her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:38 am

Adrian smiled as he looked at her. "What's running through your mind?"

Dominic smiled as he stepped over to her, sliding the other strap of her bra off of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 am

"Remember when we were in Rome?" Dianne asked him.

Leah smirked lightly, "Should I tease you, or cut straight to the chase?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:47 am

Adrian smiled. "Of course. Any reason in particular?"

Dominic smiled. "This doesn't happen often; tease me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 am

Jason smiled at adare. "are you enjoying the movie?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 am

Dianne smiled, almost wistfully, "My favorite part was where you told me that you didn't want me to leave."

Leah smiled and stood up, taking off her bra, and dangling it on her pointer finger.

Adare nodded, not taking her eyes off of the screen, "How does it work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 am

Adrian smiled. "And I didn't. I was really sad, because I thought you were going to France to me that... Simon, was it?"

Dominic grinned and stared at her chest. "Nice pair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:00 am

Jason smiled. "well i'm not exactly sure how it works, but I've seen the process done" he said touching her forehead for an instant as the knowledge entered her mind so she could know as well.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 am

"And how are they nice? I need specifics here. Fuel my ego." Leah taunted.

"I made him up." Dianne confessed, "I wasn't sure why at the time, but I did. I was actually going to meet Bella's parents to get a job as he nanny."

Adare sighed, "So much has changed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 am

Jason hugged her gently. "don't worry about all the changes, you'll get used to them and i'll help" he said smiling softy at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 am

"Hm... specifics? Well, I want you to...." He trailed off, whispering something erotic in her ear.

Adrian smiled. "Well, either way, its over now."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Dianne smiled, "Glad I'm not in trouble."

Leah smirked, "That's an easy one."

Adare nodded, "I'm enjoying it, I must admit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Dominic grinned. "Then get on with it."

Adrian smiled. "Oh, no, but I might have to spank you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Dianne laughed, "Oh, what ever shall I do?"

*blackout*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm

ADrian smirked. "Why don't we try it and find out?"

Dominic lay contedly on what was left of his bed, smiling smugly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Dianne smiled, "Dress on or off?"

Leah smirked, "You're easy to please. I almost wish you would have asked for something harder."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Adrian smiled. "Whatever your preference is."

Domininic smiled. "Then do something harder."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:50 pm

"Off this time. I'm out of clothes." Dianne chuckled.

Leah chuckled, "Alright. Just try and keep up with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent pt. 2   Blood of the Innocent pt. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the Innocent pt. 2
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next