Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Fallen Academy - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFallen Academy - Page 5 I_voting_barFallen Academy - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Fallen Academy - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFallen Academy - Page 5 I_voting_barFallen Academy - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Fallen Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Elektra sat down, her hands clenched in fists to keep her Exsanguination to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Neo facepalmed and turned away, sitting with Elektra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Jason laughed. "you should do that more often, i find it funny" he said chuckling to himself. It was about time the fallen learned a few things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 pm

"It suprises me you actually have a sense of humor after that last joke...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:00 pm

"okay so my stand up comedy is more of a sit down thing i'm still working on it" he said chuckling. "where's the fun if you can't laugh now and again?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:01 pm

"Sit down, class." The teacher commanded.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 pm

((Laugh my F8cking a** off. =) God modding is what you do Jason,not me. The fact that you can't be weak is just hilarious. So stfu kay! =D))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:03 pm

"Maybe I would have laughed it it was funny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Jason rolled his eyes and sat down. he knew the teacher was a coward. after all, the teacher had been hidding under his desk during the whole little brawl between him and neo. he glanced at neo. "hey i said i was stilll working on it" he said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:07 pm

The teacher resumed class, and eventually, they were let out of the school building.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Vanity walked out of the school, a slight chill blew in the wind.
"Nice day I suppose..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 pm

"Seriously?" Neo asked disbelievingly?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Elektra had pinned her hair back again, and was letting it sort of do it's own thing for the most part. She walked over to Neo when she saw him, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:11 pm

He smiled at her. "Hey." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:19 pm

"Hey." Elektra smiled back shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 pm

"How was the rest of your day?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:32 pm

"Decent." She responded, "And yours?" She gave him a moment to respond, then blushed, "So, you still want me to be your date for the party?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:33 pm

"The day was better for everyone because I heard rumors from a few friends the principal removed that lowey from his next class and stuck him in the in school suspension room for the rest of the day. And also heard he was suspended for a good 3 days." Vanity added with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 am

"best not to believe everything you hear deary" Jason said from a nearby tree where he was eating an apple. "i still don't get why you guys hate so called "lowys" so much. If there were no lowys, there'd be no you" He said making a good point. "did I really set you all off this bad just because I have as much power as you do?" he asked. He looked up at the sky and thought for a minute. "okay we probably did get off on the wrong foot. I'll start over. hey i'm Jason Amaroq" he said smiling down at them as if meeting them for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:09 am

"If you believe in your tiny little mind you have as much power as we do, then you're wrong. You'll never be as strong as us, even if you could, then you'd have to be a Fallen in disguise. So don't start getting your head up your a** and full of yourself, because you're nothing compared to a Fallen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:44 am

Jason laughed. "well I thought I held my own quite nicely" he said not really letting it bother him. "as far as that fallen in disguise bit, I was an orphan at birth so I don't rightly know who my real parents were so I guess that could be possible" he said hanging by his legs from the tree branch. "and If i seem like I was comming off as full of myself i'm sorry, but to be fair you guys don't exactly set the example for humbleness" he said crossing his arms as he watched them upside down. He looked towards Neo. "hey is your back alright? I hadn't meant to hurt you that much but you were being a bit of a jerk" he said genuinly a bit sorry for hurting him even though his chest was currently bandaged up. "I got a bit of a temper on me sometimes" he said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Neo smiled and nodded at Elektra. "Yeah, I do. A lot." He said before turning to Jason, just watching him for a moment. "Why are you still talking to us?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Elektra smiled as Neo spoke, as if he had made her whole day brighter just by saying that. She looked over at Jason with an expression of curiosity. She had been raised with the belief that the lowlies were never to be spoken to. Somehow, she couldn't help but be curious if they were taught the same thing of the Fallen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:12 am

Jason shrugged at Neo's comment. "i'm not one to hold a grudge. We fought, we got it out of our system, we move on" he said simply from his place upside down. He yawned a bit. "sorry 'bout that but my last teacher is one of those monotones that makes you want to fall asleep" he said laughing. "and I guess the blood rushing to my eyes isn't helping" he said before flipping down to land easily on his feet. "much better" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:13 am

"Yes. We move on. But that is back to normal as in loweys, like you, stop trying to talk to Fallen, like us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next