Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:43 pm

"Agreed." Adrian said, walking towards the inn. "Well, I suggest you don't do that yet, you'll scare the sh*t out of the towns people." He said to Jason. "Just wait 'til we're in the mountians."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Bella ambled off the carriage, Zane sighing and lifting her over his shoulders, aware that she'd probably pass out if she walked. Riot was still nursing his injured hand, Kalvin tracing some sort of pattern onto the back of his hand with his finger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Kyira pushed Kalvin from behind following Adrian.
"Let's go Riot,before I hurt the other one."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 pm

"We have all the rooms on the top floor, so just pick whatever." Adrian said, walking into one of the rooms and sitting on one of the two beds.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Zane laid Bella down in one room, her head flopping back while she slept. Riot inched forward, "I'm going, I'm going..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Nathan made his way to his room and comfortable balled himself up under the covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 pm

"if anyone needs me i'll be on the roof. i prefer to sleep under the stars" Jason said leaping rather easily up to the roof before laying down.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Kyira shoved Kalvin in the room across from her's and Riot as well.
"Remember this Riot,keep you friends close,but your enemies closer. You being across from me is more a safety precaution than an invite to sneak in here and try raping mid sleep. So don't bother." Kyira said with a nod and shut the door,walking to her room and standing beside Zane to watch Bella for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:09 pm

*timeskip 'til morning*
Adrian woke up about the tie of sunrise, and walked through the halls, beating on the doors to wake them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:25 pm

even if jason had been on the rof during the night. he wasn't there now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:12 pm

((Like, he had gotten taken, or was out training?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am

((well he HAD gone training but his relatives had smelled him andnow he's with them getting aquainted))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:39 am

Bella awoke with a start, running for the door and opening it quickly, wondering if there was something wrong, tripping over her own feet and falling on her face as soon as she was into the hall. She grumbled and picked herself up, sighing as she inspected her glasses, noting that one of the lenses was broken.
Riot opened the door with a frown, "Hey! What's the big idea?!"
Kalvin sighed and looked over at Riot, "Calm it down. Other people are still sleeping, Riot."
Zane sighed, coming out of his room with one side of his hair all fuzzed up, "We have a schedule to keep, Riot. Just hurry up and shower."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:26 pm

"There is no shower. This is Romania, not America. We're kind of poverty stricken." Adrian said as he went downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Kyira sat in front of a small fireplace in the downstairs are with Bella's iPod in her hand. She then mumbled something about too much AFI and not enough screaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:31 pm

"You'll hear screaming soon enough...." Adrian mused as he leaned against the doorway, waiting for everyone to gather around.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 am

Bella picked herself up, sighing and putting her glasses away. They were pretty much useless now. She bumped into both Riot and Adrian trying to walk down the hall.
Zane sighed, "Don't you have contacts?"
"No. They got left at home." she sighed, "Which was trashed by demons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 pm

"So she can't see now?" He asked, brabbing her arm so she wouldn't topple down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 pm

"Blind as a bat now be she. I was almost positive someone packed her little spares in case this happened..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:15 am

Bella steadied herself as she felt Adrian's hand around her arm, "Thanks..." she muttered, "And yeah. Those were the only ones I had."
Zane chuckled, "You know, you're mother couldn't see a thing when she was human. I guess you all are more alike than you realized."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 am

Jason still had not shown up.... there wasn't even a note left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Adrian nodded a bit. "Great...." He said as they were joined by Nathan. "All right, well, that's eve-... wait, d*mn it, where's the dog demon guy?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 pm

"Out back p*ssing on a tree maybe?" Kyira guessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Adrian laughed a bit. "It wouldn't suprise me...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Kalvin sighed, closing his eyes, "Found him. He's outside talking to someone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next