Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Zane nodded, "Let's hurry there."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Adrian nodded and began to lead the way.
((I has to go. Would it be too muc to ask to pause this one? xD I wanna see how this works out.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:18 pm

((Not at all.))
Zane followed, flying above, while Kalvin ran as fast as he could behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

((Thank you ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:55 pm

After a while, they reached Castle Frankenstein and all its glory. The castle was burnt and crumbling, though it looked as if it had been like that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:21 pm

The drawbridge was up, so Zane flew over to the other side and dropped it so everyone else could get in.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:37 pm

"Odd name for a castle."
((Yes Kaido I know,no bookie written...ie....it sounds weird either way. >P))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:40 pm

((I found something for you: For Kyira ))

Zane walked across to show them that it was safe, "I know. Sounds... German, if I'm not mistaken."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm

"It is." Adrian mused, answering both their questions at once as he walked over the charred bridge.
((Yeah. But it's a cool book.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 pm

((It is. I've read it.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 pm

((I read a shortened version and, yeah, it was.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Jason was already inside searching through the halls. he was sniffing the air for even the slightest sign of bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Some kind of creature was standing at the top of the stars, holding Bella around the neck like some kind of doll. It groaned and moaned like some kind of zombie, Bella trying to pull free, though the thing didn't seem to notice. Bella barely saw everyone coming in, one lens of her new glasses broken, so she couldn't see their faces. She reached one hand out to them, barely able to breathe.

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Lia_Frankenstein_by_karapix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:24 pm

It was at this point that jason was heading back to the main hall. when he saw the creature holding bella like that he just let out a howl and plowed full force into the creature and planted it into the wall, he dug his claws into the thing's hand to get it to drop bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:25 pm

The thing barely seemed to notice, still gripping Bella firmly as ever under her one arm, knocking Jason off with incredible force and almost roaring at him. The way she held Bella suggested that it wasn't trying to hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:27 pm

"what do you want with her?" Jason roared when he landed. he wasn't one to be thrown aside so easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Adrian looked up at the creature. It looked... familiar, oddly. And then, he remembered. "Fire...." He said silently to himself before running to some corner of the hall and grabbing a slab of wood, the end of which he lit on fire. He rushed infront of the thing holding Bella and waved it infront of her (Not Bella, the creature) like a torch, poking and jabbing it at her, but mnot actually hitting her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:04 am

The thing dropped Bella immediately, guarding its face and backing up against the wall behind it, roaring as if angered or in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:41 pm

"Fido, get Bella!" He called out to Jason, waving the torch at the beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Jason shot past the thing and scooped up bella rather easily. he lept over the railing and landed on the bottom of the stairs clear of the monster. he didn't set bella down though. he knew this thing was strong but he didn't know how fast.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Bella coughed and breathed quickly, as though trying to catch u[ on her oxygen, though the thing seemed to just keep lumbering around, as though the fire disoriented it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Adrian prodded the thing through a doorway, then slamed the door shut, hopefully locking it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Bella looked around, forcing herself out of Jason's arms and onto her feet, stubborn as ever. She was still a bit blue in the face, and coughing a bit, trying to catch her breath. "Did you get it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:41 pm

"Define 'get.'" Adrian saidm, hopping down. He walked over to Bella. "Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Bella nodded, messaging her neck a bit, "Yeah, I'm fine. I think it thought I was a rag doll or something..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next