Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Disturbed - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Disturbed - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Disturbed - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Disturbed - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Disturbed - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Disturbed - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Disturbed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Disturbed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:00 am

Jason killed this cheetah too. "seems you're right about that. are you going to be alright/" he asked watching her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:10 am

"Probably. I've been out here all day, so she should send me back in here in a while." She sighed, clearly worn out. "But if I pass out, I want you to kill me." she said solemnly, "If I pass out, the Lilith kills me and I have a feeling you'd do it quicker than she would."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Jason nodded. "okay i'll do that. but you're not going to pass out. i'll keep you going" he said. climb on my back for now so you don't get too tired" he said moving a bit in front of her still watching the cheetah.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 am

"It's unconscious." She assured him, "And I'll stay standing, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Jason sighed and finished off the cheetah quickly. "i wonder if we'll ever get out of here" he mused mostly to himself. he figured this was the first time Lilith had seen him. he had been left in his cell unchecked since he got here after all.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:06 pm

"You probably won't." Blair said simply, "Not alive, at least."
Lilith looked down at the arena, the dead cheetahs, Blair and Jason, with a careful eye. She smiled upon seeing how tired Blair was, but the girl amused her, so she waved her hand simply and the guards cuffed their hands behind their own backs and took them back into the Cages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:46 pm

"i wonder if they'll put me in a different cage. so far i've killed one person nearby already" He muttered. he looked at her wondering if they would be put nearby.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:54 pm

The cells they were put in were around the food with it just barely out of reach, as usual. As soon as the guards left, Blair took her sword, squeezed it through the bars and cut the food into two parts, picking it up with the blade hand tossing one part into Isaac's cage, and the other into Jason's. "Eat up." She said simply, "You two earned it today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Jason took off his necklace and reached through the bars. after much strugling he managed to knock a piece of bread with enough force for it to roll under the bars of her cage. "you earned food too you know" He said falling back.he picked up the halfchunk of bread she had given him and ate slowly, only eating a part of it before saving the rest for later.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Blair smiled lightly, relaxed for the first time today, "Thanks." She said simply, as though no other words were needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Jason nodded. "you're welcome' he said smiling a bit. "i wonder if Lilith noticed she hadn't touched me yet." He said just barely audibly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:23 pm

"If I were you, I wouldn't point that out to her." Blair said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah i don't intend to bring it up over tea' He said chuckling. "then again i hate tea to begin with" He said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

"I love tea." Blair said simply, as though she didn't get the joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Jason chuckled. "i've never been able to like it. it always makes me sick for some odd reason" he said, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:34 pm

"It's an acquired taste." She said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 pm

"yeah so i've been told" He said. "so how long are we going to be in these cells?" He asked looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:49 pm

"Until one of two things happens." Blair explained, "Until the morning, when she may or may not take us back in, or until we die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:54 pm

"ah sounds fun" He said sarcastically. "well let's hope we don't die anytime soon." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Isaac ate the bread that Blair tossed him. "Thanks." He said, sitting by the bars of his cage so he could join the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 pm

"No problem." Blair said simply, "So, where are you guys from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:03 pm

"I dunno. I woke up here about a year ago, but everything before that is blank. I think they may have hit me with something to knock me out so I would come easier." Isaac said, shrugging. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:08 pm

"Florida." She laughed, "Warm, sandy beaches, but the part I lived in was pretty much empty. The only person who even lived near us was this elderly British lady who always smelled like tea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Isaac smiled a little. "Cool. How'd you get stuck in here?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:20 pm

"I was on my way back home from college and I was in a crash. I woke up here." Blair said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disturbed
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: