Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Disturbed - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Disturbed - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Disturbed - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Disturbed - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Disturbed - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Disturbed - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Disturbed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Blair managed to twist her wrist out of one cuff, but the other was still stuck, the dragon lumbering towards a few of the prisoners to enjoy a snack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Issac managed to stand above the chains, and after dropping down a few times, snapped them. The cuffs were still on, but the chains shattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Jason threw a spear. it stuck in the chians one link above her wrist and broke the chains. "catch" he called tossing her her weapon and handing Isaac the baton. he still had his sword and a spear as he watched the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Isaac frowned. "I get this again...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:56 pm

"you are very welcome to try and grab something else" Jason caled.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:03 am

Blair landed on her feet, then caught the weapon Jason threw her, "Thanks." she called, then looked over the dragon. Their had to be a weak point on him somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Jason thought back to everything he read about dragons.. usually their weakspot was their underbelly and their eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Isaac made his way across the colluseum and picked up a shield and a partisan.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Blair twirled her weapon around in a circle while she thought, then went over to the other side of the ring and attempted to free the other prisoners. She got five or six free of their chains and ran under the dragon to get a closer look. Perhaps their would be a place on his underside that was weak enough to kill him through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Jason was trying a different approach. he ran up the beasts tail and back and managed to perch himself on the dragon's head, gripping onto some spines that were there to avoid getting thrown off. "someone throw me some chains" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 am

Blair looked over at Isaac, "Mind helping a bit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:14 pm

"Well how do you kill it? I don't think any blade is going to go through it's skin." He said, moving around the beast slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:32 pm

"for goodness sake someone throw me some chains so i can close this thing's mouth" Jason yelled again. the dragon let lose another jet of fire almost immediately after he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Blair jerked her head toward Jason, "I mean, help him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:35 pm

"Ah." Isaac mused before picking up a chain with the tip of his partisan, which he then tossed up to/at Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Jason grabbed the chain in his han and threw one end so it caught in the dragon's mouth like a horses bridle. after wards he threw the chain aroun the dragon's mouth so it closed it securely. he held fast to the chains to be sure he could keep control of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 pm

The dragon swung it's head around quickly, flinging Jason off and onto Isaac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Isaac doubled over and moved Jason off of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Jason sat up slowly. "this things more stubborn than an unbroken colt" jason said with a sort of smirk. "let's try this again buddy" he said watching the dragon. by now he viewed it more like a horse. He grabbed another chain and ran up the dragon's back again. he use the second chain he broutght to secure himself to the dragon's back. "now be a good dragon and behave" he said pulling hard on the chain reigns like a harness to get the dragon under his power.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Blair had found a small spot on his stomach where he didn't have any scales. She wedged her sword in between them and stabbed up, slicing down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Isaac lobbed his partisan. At it's eye. Ouch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Jason kept struggling with the chainregns, trying to bring the dragon under his control. it would make it better if they had a dragon on their side after all.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:26 am

Blair twisted the weapon and pulled it out, trying to run out of the dragon's way as it fell over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:33 am

jason was still on its head. "did you kill it?" He asked slightly dissappointed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:35 am

Blair nodded, breathing deeply, "Yeah... Think so, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disturbed
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: