Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Angel of Greensville Chapel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Brutus cried out again, knowing full and well that now he would be here forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:44 pm

"once you die, you become just a normal resident here. so i can come back and do this again whenever i feel like it" he said carving up more of his skin. "feel free to die whenever" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:46 pm

"Actually, Az would have to let you in." Zane pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 pm

"yes but i don't tthink that will be a problem. if i'm not torturing him she will" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 pm

"If you stay in Hell too long, then you are trapped here forever. That's what happened to me." Zane explained, "So you guys need to try and get back to the rest of the world before you are stuck here, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Jason stabbed brutus in the throat and then the heart, effectively ending his life. "now let's get out of here. Az and I would last a long time. you are welcome with us zane, since you helped us" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:33 pm

"I told you, I'm stuck." He said simply, "Brutus has kept me here so long, I'm bound to this place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Jason smirked. "oh you don't know who you're talking to do you?" he asked mischieviously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:37 pm

"Um... Az and Lilly's friend?" He said questioningly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:49 pm

"well that is true, but aside from that I am one of the Triumvirate of angels. because of that I could bring you back with me." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:54 pm

"Really?" Zane raised an eyebrow skeptically, "You, by yourself, could undo fifty seven years of Brutus's magic?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Jason shrugged. "if i can't do it alone you got another of the triumvirate here too" he said pointing to Az
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:45 pm

"You can try." Zane shrugged, but a hint of skepticism lay in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Jason smirked. "just a warning, if you're trying to trick me in any way, this iwll hurt a lot" he said. "think you're ready" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Zane held out his arms, "Ready as I'll ever be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Jason nodded. he pushed his hand into zane's stomach, knocking the wind out of him. he then hit five points on his body so fast it felt like they hit at once. "soul bind release" he said touching his forehead lightly. zane was bathed in light and the black turned to white.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Zane rubbed his stomach, "Um... ouch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Jason smiled. "sorry but you have to hit hard enough to knock out the darkness" he said. "so what's it like to be all white?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:16 pm

"Mostly just a little more... lightheaded than usual." He said simply. The feathers on his wings still had a bit of black on the tips, a reminder of his former life with the Black Ones that would stay with him forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:17 pm

"now let's get out of here before you revert" he said picking up az, who seemed to just be standing around. "you take lilly's body. we aren't leaving it here" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Zane nodded, lifting Lilly off the ground and following Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Jason led zane all the way out of the underworld. once they were in the light of day he felt a strange weight lifted off his chest. He looked back at zane. "well, now we are out of hell" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 am

"You can put me down now, unless you like touching my butt, you perv," Az said, jumping out of Jason's arms.

((I'm not loving this rp. That's why I don't post here.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:27 am

Zane sat Lilly's body down on the ground in front of him gently, rotating his arm as if to stretch it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:12 am

Jason looked over at Az. "well you were just standing around so i decided to make you get a move on" he said crossing his arms. "now... could you revive lilly?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Greensville Chapel
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: