Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Jason's amber eyes lit up happily. he was glad he had convinced them. he would die before he let anything happen to abbey.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Abbey smiled and got up, taking Jason's hand and running off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Jason smiled and gripped her hand, running off with her. most of the others there smiled happy for him. they all knew he was taking on something way beyond his years. to them, it was good to see him behaving at least somewhat like a normal kid.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Abbey smiled, laughing. She jumped on his back, letting him do the running since she couldn't have kept up on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Jason smiled and ran into a special part of his base. it was unknown to the rest of the underground. all that was there was a little couch. he sat down and turned around and tackled her onto the bed laughing and cuddling into her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Abbey giggled, pulling her legs up to her chest, "How long has this been here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Jason smiled and nuzzled her cheek. "a few weeks but i had almost forgotten it until a few minutes ago" he said kissing her cheek and hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 pm

"How could you possibly forget that you had a place to yourself up here?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:36 pm

jason laughed. "well i'm working from dusk till dawn so it's not hard" he said kissing her cheek again.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Abbey smiled, "Still, I would at least remember that it existed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Jason smiled and started tickling her sides. "oh hush i'm allowed to make mistakes" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Abbey laughed loudly as he tickled her, finally acting like a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Jason grined and tickled her sides more fervently, enjoying the sound of her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:39 pm

Abbey kept laughing hysterically, "Stop!!" She giggled, squirming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Jason laughed and kissed her nose, finally stopping so that she could breath.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Abbey sat up, pushing her hair out of her face and catching her breath. "Whew..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Jason kissed the tip of her nose playfully, nuzzling her cheek and keepnig close to her. "having fun?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Abbey nodded, "For the first time in a long time, yes." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Jason smiled and kissed her lips gently. 'good" he said hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Abbey blushed a bright pink, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Jason smiled and kissed her pink cheek. "more than i've had in my life" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Abbey tilted her head, "Have you never had fun before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 pm

"not really until i met you" he said nuzzling her again.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:55 pm

"How could you not have?" Abbey asked, "I mean, I didn't have a lot of it, but you could have had a little fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:59 pm

((On second thought, I think I'm going to keep my profile as-is, but I need a place to enter the RP if you two don't mind.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: