Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Jason looked at her. "well i just turned 17 a few months ago. why do you ask?" he asked wondering if there was a reason behind her curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:33 am

"Just curious." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:47 am

Jason smiled at her. "so then how old are you?" he asked as his tail wrapped more around her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 pm

"15" She said softly, almost sighing with the warmth of his tail around her. She was very cold. As a matter of fact, her lips were a faint shade of blue, as were the tips of her toes and fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Jason wrapped his tail more around her and held her hands gently between his. he rested his tail over her feet so she could stay warmer. "you seem very cold" he said softly to explain why he was being so close to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Abbey shrugged, "I've been colder." She wasn't trying to say she didn't enjoy him being close to her, she was just trying to not sound like she was complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Jason smiled softly. "i bet but this time i intend to help" he said keeping hsi tail over her feet and his hands over hers. he let go for just a moment and took off his jacket, wrapping it over her. he wrapped his arms around her and held her close again, letting her keep her hands warm inside the jacket.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:15 am

Abbey smiled softly, the only time she had really smiled since Jason had rescued her, "Thank you." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 am

Jason smiled softly at her. "you're welcome" he said kindly. his tail was still covering her feet to keep them warm. "don't you have shoes?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:26 am

Abbey shook her head, "Every time I'd get a pair, someone would mug me and take them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:28 am

Jason frowned. "well i'll fix that. just stick with me and no one will mug you" he said holding her closer. his body took on a slightly blue hue from the cold. after all, he only had on a muscle shirt now, and she wasn't hugging him at all.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:34 am

Abbey slid out of the jacket and put it back on him, "You need it worse than I do." She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:37 am

Jason pulled it off. he leaned against the wall and pulled her on his lap and drapped the jacket over them like a blanket. "now we can both use it' he said smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:39 am

Abbey couldn't help but blush a little. She had never been this close to anyone outside her family before. She cursed internally at herself for being such a quiet person.
Gosh! I can't think of anything to say that doesn't sound so stupid... I'll bet I'm boring him to tears right about now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:40 am

Jason smiled and nuzzzled her cheek when she blushed. "you know that blush is cute on you" he said softly. he didn't find her boring. he figured she would open up in time. but for now the quiet was good. since being too loud would wake everyone.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:42 am

Abbey couldn't help but blush an even deeper color since he said that. "Th-thanks..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 am

Jason smild at her and nuzzled her darkened blush. "you're welcome" he said playfully. he huged her close to keep her warm under the jacket.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:38 am

Abbey couldn't think of anything to say. She hated how shy she was. It was always making having friends so very difficult, if anyone wanted to be friends in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Jason couldn't have heard her even if she had spoken. he had fallen asleep. not because she was boring though. the bags under his eyes showed he often went without sleep. he was just plain exhausted. his embrace didn't slacken though.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Abbey rested her head on him and tried to go back to sleep. She knew that she was far to weak to be able to break free of him even if she had wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:43 pm

As he held her jason's body radiated a soothing warmth. it was so relaxing, some fell asleep just from that when they were wide awake.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Abbey, though she felt wide awake, soon fell asleep, her tail curling around her to help keep her warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Jason smiled in his sleep. the jacket was their blanket, and it covered abbey completely. his tail wrapped around her and entwined with hers as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Morning rolled around, and though no sun got into the safe house, everyone was waking anyway. Everyone but Abbey. She was too deeply asleep to be woken now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Jason as completely asleep as well. no one bothered waking him. everyone there knew how much sleep he sacrificed to keep them safe. they didn't mind letting him sleep. abbey's parens however, could be another story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.   Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery of a Spiecies (remake): R.I.P.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next