Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAbsconditus Adamo - Page 5 I_voting_barAbsconditus Adamo - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAbsconditus Adamo - Page 5 I_voting_barAbsconditus Adamo - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Absconditus Adamo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 pm

"I don't know" he said. he reached back to her and pulled her close to him, "stay close to me until this thing is gone for sure" he said keeping an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Sonya nodded quietly. There was a cloud of ash that came up from behind them as they felt the wind from the dragon's wings, though there was no dragon to be seen. Two of the men were seemingly launched into the air by nothing and vanished with a splatter of red. The dragon had turned invisible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Jason's eyes grew wide. he picked up a red smoke bomb, designed to flag down ships. he attatched it to a delayed explosion rocket and fired. when it exploded the smoke covered the dragon and revealed the location.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 pm

The dragon landed, trying to get the smoke off of itself. It backed around like a cat with a piece of tape on the end of it's nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Jason rushed at the beast, shooting out its eyes with his carbine. now it was blind. he readied a rocket for when it opened it's mouth, assuming the bullets didn't go through to it's brain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 pm

The creature roared loudly, then collapsed on the ground. It regained it's coloring and stopped breathing, dead. The man with the black cloak appeared in a small sand twister, laying his hand on the dragon's nose as the beast disappeared, followed by the man disappearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Jason shook his head. "i swear i want to know who that guy is" he said. "Medic, get to Isaiah and his sister and help them out" he said, since no one here was injured.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 pm

The medic nodded and ran off with the man who had come back to the camp so he knew where they were.
Sonya exhaled deeply, "I don't think I breathed at all during any of that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:31 pm

"well start breathing again. "he said smiling. some of the other people were starting rumors, calling him the dragon slayer. "it's not healthy to hold your breath" he said ignoring the rumors.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Sonya exhaled deeply, "There we are. Good as new."
The medic and the runner came back with Isaiah, who was holding a small blonde girl on his back. She looked like someone had dumped a bucket of the ash on her and she had a bloody red bandage around her leg. Her face looked almost exactly like Isaiah's, save for a clear femininity in hers that Isaiah did not possess, so Jason could guess that this was Isaiah's sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Jason looked at isaiah. "how is she?" he called as he sat down. he was tired. he wondered if there were still more dragons to fight... he hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 pm

"She's fine." Isaiah answered, "A badly broken leg and some dehydration is all. She needs some water and rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Jason nodded. "lucky for us we have plenty of water" he said. "you're in charge of her while she's with us, since she is your sister" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Isaiah nodded, "I'll introduce you two when she wakes up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Jason nodded and lay back on the ground. "I wonder how we will survive if more dragons attack" he muttered watching the sky.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 am

Sonya nodded as well, "If there are any more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:06 am

"hopefully there aren't any more. I'm not sure I could take another one on" he said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 am

Sonya nodded. Bella stirred, pulling up on Isaiah's arm, "Thank God you are OK." She smiled, hugging her brother. It was nice to have people who were close still around, "Is Isadora OK, or did she not make it?"
"She's gone." Isaiah said simply.
Bella nodded, "I figured as much. Just the two of us are lucky to be alive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:11 am

Jason smiled a bit at the sight. he didn't realize how bad he looked. his face was covered in dirt, his hair was messed up beyond normal means. he almost looked like a wild man.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Isaiah looked over at Jason, "Bella, this is Jason Amaroq. He's in charge of the last of us."
Bella bowed her head, "Pleasure to meet you." she smiled.
"And that is Sonya." Isaiah said as he looked over at Sonya.
"And you as well." Bella smiled.
Isaiah went over to one of the men with the water canteens and brought one over for Bella, "Here. You're dehydrated."
"I figured as much." Bella laughed, "I am in medical school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Jason smiled and laughed out of nowhere. "well at least everyone we find has a sense of humor" he said. it seemed like both of the girls left found reason to laugh and smile. it really helped jason get through this.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Bella took a drink from the canteen, then sighed as if it were the first drop of water she had in ages.
Isaiah smiled lightly, "Bella always enjoys a good laugh. We could all be on our deathbeds and Bella would be telling jokes until she passed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Jason smiled. "well that's good to know. i'd rather die laughing than anything" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Isaiah nodded, "Then it's a good thing Bella is here."
"You make me sound like a shorter, blonder, female superman." Bella laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Jason laughed. "well if you are that would be nice" he said looking at her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absconditus Adamo   Absconditus Adamo - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absconditus Adamo
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: