Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:17 pm

"Yes." The king said, "Often. Not all the time. And a protector can be a hero, too."
One of the serving girls came to Jason and the king, "Do you have any requests for room or meal?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Jason nodded. "true enough" he said then glanced at the maid. for a room i only want something big enough for me to lay down. for food i ask for only a few fresh apples" he said. he never was one to ask for much.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:56 pm

"Yes, sir." She said obediently, bowing her head and running off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:02 pm

jason's ears twitched a bit and he looked at the king. "you may wish to step away from your throne right now" he said with a sense of urgency.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 pm

The king did so, stepping away from his throne and toward Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Jason grabbed the king's wrist and pulled him sharply, just as he did a thousand arrows came through the windows, spraying across the king's throne. there was no way the king would have survived if jason had not pulled him away. "assassins here don't play around do they?" he asked glancing at the king.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:20 pm

"I-I suppose not." He said gratefully, "My daughter was right. She said you would save us many times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Jason shrugged. "could be. you might need a few maids to clean up these arrows." he said looking at the mess. "times like this make me glad i have above average hearing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:32 pm

The king nodded, "Come on down stairs and we can eat dinner. Andromeda should already be there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:39 pm

"after you" he said making way for the king. he didn't know the way around this place after all.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm

The King nodded and walked to a long dining room. Though it could easily house twenty people, only Andromeda and three older men were at the table when the king and Jason arrived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Jason, being a chiron, was unable to use a chair, so he found a good enough gap, and his lower half lay down, so he was perfectly set for the table. he hoped the apples were fresh, he hadn't had a good apple in weeks.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 pm

The maid brought him out a bog bowl of bright red apples, setting them down in front of him as the other maids brought out everyone else's food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Jason bowed his head and closed his eyes, offering up a prayer to Demeter, goddess of harvests, in the chiron language. he also asked of demeter to bless the harvests of this king. once his prayer was done he picked up the first apple and took a bite. it was exactly as a good apple should be.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:30 pm

The others there each said their own prayers silently, Andromeda's lips moving silently with her own words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:37 pm

jason was finished with his first apple in a matter of seconds, and eagerly moved onto the second. he had always loved apples.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Andromeda giggled lightly, looking over at Jason every once in a while as her curiosity got the best of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Jason was used to having eyes on him. Centaurs were not too common around here. he wondered why she giggled though. he was now on his fifth apple.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Andromeda took one out of his bowl without saying a word, closing her hands around it. When she sat it back down, the apple had turned into a carved figure of a horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Jason blinked curiously and looked at her. "how did you do that? "he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 pm

"It's a trick I learned when I was younger." She smiled, "I'm still not sure how exactly I do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Jason smiled at her. "it's definately a good trick. is there a queen here?" he asked. he knew what creatures had magic, and he was curious if this magic came from her mom.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:47 pm

"No." Andromeda said softly, looking over at the carving, "No one here knows who my mother was."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Jason thought on this problem. lots of creatures used magic, nymphs, enchantresses, sirens.. it would be hard to know what she could have been.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Andromeda quietly went back to eating her food, not saying anything. She was raised to speak when spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: