Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Jason glanced at her. "do you want me to go with you just in case?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:48 pm

"I don't think that would be necessary. I'm a pretty good shot and they are standing between me and ramen." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Jason laughed. "oh i see" he said. "ramen would probably be a whole lot better than MRE's" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:58 pm

"What the heck is an MRE?" Estelle asked abruptly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Jason laughed. "it's the military Meal Ready-to-Eat. pretty much a portable meal. a bunch of guys in my unit used to say it was Mush Rarely Edible" He said remembering it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm

"Most likely." Estelle chuckled, "If it comes 'ready to eat' and isn't a granola bar, it usually sucks balls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm

"well it comes with one of those but the rest of it sucks. if you don't have a lot of stuff to throw in with it, it really isn't good." he said taking a little case from his bag.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

"Well, if you'll stay here for a sec, you can get your gun back when I'm done." Estelle smiled, "Come on, Articia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Jason nodded and smield. "don't worry, i'm not going anywhere" He said keeping an eye out for more zombies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:01 pm

"Feed me!" Articia groaned as she got to her feet and followed Estelle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:02 am

Shawn put his gun away and started to walk towards the tree that they were in.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Estelle stood outside the chapel where she had lived, "Art, can you tell how many of them there are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:43 pm

"Five." Articia said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:18 pm

"Thank you." Estelle smiled, kicking down the door and shooting all of them in the head. "Where did I put my shovel?" she asked mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:16 pm

"Behind the couch," Articia said, flopping down into a chair and rubbing her growling tummy.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:57 pm

"Thank you." Estelle smiled, picking up the shovel and walking out into the graveyard, digging up a fresh grave and tossing the body to Articia. "There you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:36 pm

At the smell of the fresh corpse, Articia's otherworldly instincts kicked in. She grabbed the body and pulled it outside, then attacked it hungrily.
She bit down into the abdomen, then used her hands to rip apart the insides to reach the liver. Chewing and grunting loudly, she devoured the liver, then moved on to each of the limbs, tearing them off and picking the flesh from the bone like it was a chicken leg. Then she found the end of the intestines, and pulled them out, sucking them up like spaghetti.
Now covered in blood and chunks of human remains, she dug the eyeballs out of their sockets, and popped them into her mouth like olives.
Still hungry, she used a rock to smash the skull in and scooped out the brain. Articia bit into it like an apple, and licked up the blood oozing down her arm. Then she tore into the chest, pulling apart the ribcage, feeling the bones snap in her hands, and didn't even bother removing the heart and lungs. She plunged her face into the mess, devouring every scrap of meat she could reach.
Finally, all that was left of the body was a few scraps of flesh, bloody bones, and a bloodstain all over the ground.
Articia lay on the ground, propped up against the house, picking the last few tendons and muscles from a femur bone. She burped loudly, then patted her now protruding stomach, satisfied.
"Been a while since I've gotten to feast like that," She said, tossing the bone away, and getting to her feet. She didn't even bother trying to wipe the blood off.

Last edited by Panduh [DF] on Wed May 20, 2009 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:39 pm

((O.O... :silent: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:42 pm

((What can I say? gore is my forte. and I spent all day watching George Romero movies. Very Happy
and i think we should make the zombies a bit more challenging. in Land of the Dead, they figured out how to use guns, and crowbars and stuff for weapons, and they figured out they can walk underwater to cross a river that was keeping them from a city of people. And the "leader" taught this other one how to chop down doors with a meat cleaver.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:45 pm

((Well, in am extension RP of this I was planning, I was going to have zombie hoards that walk through the oceans endlessly, occasionally turning up on land, and they can still use blunt weapons, ut I think guns are a bit to complicated for a corpse.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Estelle smiled, "Glad you enjoyed it. He was a big fellow, I'll give him that." She tossed the remains back in the grave, burying them once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:11 pm

"He was perfect. Not too much fat, not too much tough muscle, but he could have used a little salt." Articia said, now licking her fingers clean.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:10 pm

"I apologize." Estelle nodded, "Though if you would have asked, I have some in the cabinet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:53 am

Jason yawned from his place in the treehouse. he dare not fall asleep. it was too dangerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:22 pm

"I think I'll make a nice finger salad tomorrow," Articia said, flopping down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: