Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) I_vote_lcapIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) I_voting_barIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) I_vote_lcapIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) I_voting_barIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End of The World (As We Know It)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Empty
PostSubject: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:28 pm

It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Post-Apocalypse-London
"That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world
serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs. Feed
it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, the Ladder
start to clatter with fear fight down height. Wire
in a fire, representing seven games, and a government
for hire at a combat site. Left of west and coming in
a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck. Team
by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing. Fine, then. Uh oh,
overflow, population, common food, but it'll do to Save
yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs,
listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and
the revered and the right, right. You vitriolic,
patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty
psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it. "
-It's The End Of The World (As We Know It) by R.E.M.

The world is coming to an end. Almost everyone has either been killed by the massive earthquakes that rivet across the planet or incinerated by gigantic fireballs that now hurl through the pinkish-red sky on a daily basis. The only people that are left are those with... exceptional gifts. They are stronger, faster, and have heightened senses than the human of years ago. Unfortunately, the world is ending weather they are stronger or not. There are only a handful of these people left and they need somewhere to go before it's too late. As if that weren't enough, the beasts of Armageddon are here to wreak havoc upon the earth in it's final days.

Rules:
This thread has a few rules that are separate from the general forum rules.
1) The obstacles as far as nature and the beasts go are done by myself. No one but me or one of the mods that I appoint to cover said beasties. Let no one tell you otherwise.
2) You are only allowed one power/ability for your character and the "no god modeling" rule does apply.
3) All of your characters have to be approved for this one. Post a character bio before you post anything else and you may not post until I give you the all-clear.
4) All characters are new humans. No vampires, ghosts, were-wolves, witches, ect.
5) Keep all your thoughts in italics so our mind-readers can see them.

Beasts:
Lesser Beasts (green lizard-things) - Bella
Medium Level Beasts (red lizard-things) - Bella
Smart Beasts (blue snake-things) - Bella
Boss Beasts (Beast Commanders of any kind) - Bella

Characters Approved:
Name: Isabella Strauss
Height: 5 ft.
Weight: 95 lbs.
Bio: Isabella had the perfect life, parents who love her, a big house, a loving older sister, when she overheard her father talking about something horrible. Isabella had contracted a disease brought on by all the sulfur in the air and had only been given a month to live. As if that weren't enough, their home was hit by a fireball only a week later and everyone had been killed, except for herself. Isabella soon after realized that the disease wasn't deadly as once thought, but instead it gave people strange abilities and made them faster and stronger.
Power: Isabella is what is referred to in the wastelands as a "vamper". She keeps herself living by absorbing years away from another person's life. Any injury she suffers she can heal instantly, at the cost of the days it would have taken it to heal on it's own. When her time runs up, her body simply shuts down. Injuries that would kill her also can be healed at the cost of a single year off of her time she's taken. This ability is also characterized by an ability to read the date that a person is destined to die, though by sheer principal, she never speaks of the ability or the date she reads.
Appearance: It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Tumblr_n8d3hxwi7c1sv1w11o1_500
User: Bella Strauss

Name: Mike Sanders
Height: 5'3
Weight: 210
Bio: Mike was, at best, a slacker. Preferring to play video games, go to parties, and hang out, he worked at the easiest job he could find, that of a dollar store. He lacked any real goal in life, and his biggest goal was to nap. When the end came, however, he had to shape up. Because you can't exactly nap when you're dead. Developing the ability to manipulate metal with a touch, he now seeks to survive in the new world.
Power: Mike can manipulate metal, reshaping it in any way he sees fit, vibrating it at will, or hardening it. However, he has to actually TOUCH the metal. Further, the more metal he manipulates at once, the less fine control he has over it. Put simply, he loses precision the more metal he uses.
Appearance: A rather short fellow, with messy brown hair, dull grey eyes, tends to wear jeans and a ragged T-Shirt. A bit on the muscular side, though he is by no means ripped.
User: Beetz

Name: Kyira Valo
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Bio: Kyira has been a "rebel" her entire life. Ever since she had to kill her own parents to survive, she has had little pity for those around her with these "horrible" lives. Few people know her well, one being her best friend Bella, the other being her first and last boy friend, Zane Stevens. They keep her in line and prevent her from doing anything too wild or crazy.
Power: Kyira has the ability of telepathy, lifting of objects with the mind. She uses this gift to move dangerous obstacles out of the way.
Appearance:
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Kari2
User: Kyira Valo

Name: Zachariah Renslow
Height: 6,4
Weight: 180
Bio: Zachariah spent the first 15 years of his life as a quadriplegic. In the womb, he became entangled in his own umbilical cord, mangling his limbs to the point that they had to be amputated. As a result of this, his rich family coddled him in everything, giving him all that he ever desired as well as making him go to a therapist every week. These things did not spoil him or make him a pompous brat though, instead making him an embittered, volatile person, quick to anger and often violent, even if he only had his teeth to work with. He exercised almost constantly and worked to challenge himself religiously on both a mental and physical level. This made him very robust and he rarely grew sick, so when he became seriously ill, his parents panicked, right until he grew limbs. Hailed by his parents as a gift from god, Zachariah quickly became much happier with life in general, though his temper remained. He got back into exercise, bringing his limbs up to par with the rest of his body and building his coordination very quickly. The full breadth of his powers were not discovered until the apocalypse though; his family and himself were killed off rather quickly by the lizard-like beasts, but Zach found that he healed from his injuries fast enough to escape, learning to live off the land and scavenge were he could.
Appearance Zachariah wears a tight, thick leather shirt with no sleeves which acts as a sort of armor, along with hide pants and leather boots with thin soles, allowing him better movement across hazardous terrain. His hair is a thick platinum blonde that hangs past his shoulders. His canines are abnormally sharp as he has whittled them into points over time and his entire body is covered in long scars.
Despite being very strong, Zach is not bulky, as he is covered in lean, well-toned muscle.
Personality: Zachariah's personality is closely tied to the losing and gaining of his limbs over time. His short temper, single minded determination, and love of doing things by himself all stem from the loss of his limbs and hatred of being coddled. The regrowing of his limbs though, has made him a joyful person despite the apocalypse and the many misfortunes and injuries he has received since then. These things he only considers valuable life experience. Now that he has his limbs, he feels the need to "catch up" on all the things he missed, taking every opportunity to gain new experiences, no matter what they might be.
Power: Regeneration. On top of healing wounds quickly and growing new limbs, Zachariah's regeneration has given him abnormal strength and speed as his muscles repair themselves from the slight tearing that induced fatigue.
User: Sov

Last edited by Beyril on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Name: Mike Sanders
Height: 5'3
Weight: 210
Bio: Mike was, at best, a slacker. Preferring to play video games, go to parties, and hang out, he worked at the easiest job he could find, that of a dollar store. He lacked any real goal in life, and his biggest goal was to nap. When the end came, however, he had to shape up. Because you can't exactly nap when you're dead. Developing the ability to manipulate metal with a touch, he now seeks to survive in the new world.
Power: Mike can manipulate metal, reshaping it in any way he sees fit, vibrating it at will, or hardening it. However, he has to actually TOUCH the metal. Further, the more metal he manipulates at once, the less fine control he has over it. Put simply, he loses precision the more metal he uses.
Appearance: A rather short fellow, with messy brown hair, dull grey eyes, tends to wear jeans and a ragged T-Shirt. A bit on the muscular side, though he is by no means ripped.

Sorry if appearance seems kinda meh
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Voila! You're in the approved characters for this role-play.

It can start whenever you like.  Flee 
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Name: Zachariah Renslow
Height: 6,4
Weight: 180
Bio: Zachariah spent the first 15 years of his life as a quadriplegic. In the womb, he became entangled in his own umbilical cord, mangling his limbs to the point that they had to be amputated. As a result of this, his rich family coddled him in everything, giving him all that he ever desired as well as making him go to a therapist every week. These things did not spoil him or make him a pompous brat though, instead making him an embittered, volatile person, quick to anger and often violent, even if he only had his teeth to work with. He exercised almost constantly and worked to challenge himself religiously on both a mental and physical level. This made him very robust and he rarely grew sick, so when he became seriously ill, his parents panicked, right until he grew limbs. Hailed by his parents as a gift from god, Zachariah quickly became much happier with life in general, though his temper remained. He got back into exercise, bringing his limbs up to par with the rest of his body and building his coordination very quickly. The full breadth of his powers were not discovered until the apocalypse though; his family and himself were killed off rather quickly by the lizard-like beasts, but Zach found that he healed from his injuries fast enough to escape, learning to live off the land and scavenge were he could.
Appearance Zachariah wears a tight, thick leather shirt with no sleeves which acts as a sort of armor, along with hide pants and leather boots with thin soles, allowing him better movement across hazardous terrain. His hair is a thick platinum blonde that hangs past his shoulders. His canines are abnormally sharp as he has whittled them into points over time and his entire body is covered in long scars.
Despite being very strong, Zach is not bulky, as he is covered in lean, well-toned muscle.
Personality: Zachariah's personality is closely tied to the losing and gaining of his limbs over time. His short temper, single minded determination, and love of doing things by himself all stem from the loss of his limbs and hatred of being coddled. The regrowing of his limbs though, has made him a joyful person despite the apocalypse and the many misfortunes and injuries he has received since then. These things he only considers valuable life experience. Now that he has his limbs, he feels the need to "catch up" on all the things he missed, taking every opportunity to gain new experiences, no matter what they might be.
Power: Regeneration. On top of healing wounds quickly and growing new limbs, Zachariah's regeneration has given him abnormal strength and speed as his muscles repair themselves from the slight tearing that induced fatigue.

Sorry about the length, but I really liked this character and wanted to flesh him out as much as I could.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:13 pm

M'kay. Just when after the beginning of the end does this take place? A few days, a month, ect?
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:08 pm

I'm gonna say he was about 16 at the beginning of the end, so he's been surviving on his own for about a year now.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Sov, I was kinda asking Bey when the RP started, timeline wise...
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:11 pm

Oooooh...that did seem like a weird question.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Name: Kyira Valo
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Bio: Kyira has been a "rebel" her entire life. Ever since she had to kill her own parents to survive, she has had little pity for those around her with these "horrible" lives. Few people know her well, one being her best friend Bella, the other being her first and last boy friend, Zane Stevens. They keep her in line and prevent her from doing anything too wild or crazy.
Power: Kyira has the ability of telepathy, lifting of objects with the mind. She uses this gift to move dangerous obstacles out of the way.
Appearance:
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Kari2
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:24 pm

OOC: This takes place in about 2110. It's been two years since the apocalypse hit.

Bella loved oreos. They were, in truth, the greatest of all foods to have been invented, and somehow, most people skipped over them in looting the grocery store she had found. Yes, they weren't high in nutrition, but the flavor of it was like tasting the breath of god.

She had walled herself off in the home goods department, stretched out on a futon with an emergency generator powering a stereo that played some old rock from the previous century. It was poppy and catchy, but didn't do much for her dismal mood. Not even the oreos could fix that.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Mike rolled into town, driving the Iron Wagon. The slacker had spent the past two years in a nomadic caravan, of sorts. It wasn't a bad life, and when someone needed a piece of scrap modified, he was the man to go to. It was how he afforded the Iron Wagon. A modified as fuck Sedan, reinforced to be a fucking TANK. Metaphorically, of course. It didn't have a main gun, or any guns at all, just armor plating.

Then, things had went to hell. One of the caravan members started going nuts, started a cult. Things did not go well. Seeing which way the wind was going, Mike had started saving gas and supplies, and he had promptly broken away.

Now, he drove. He didn't have much fuel left. Needed to find a place to hole up. Preferably a junkyard or autoshop. After all, metal WAS his domain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Bella grabbed a ladder from the home improvement section and used a saw to make herself a hole in the roof she could use as a watch tower. The weapons had long since been pillaged, but nonetheless, she liked to have an eye out. She munched on a cookie as she watched the skyline. The breeze was nice up here.

And the best part? She hadn't seen a single reptile in three days.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Mike would spot, in the distance, something that looked like a Wal Mart. 'Hells yeah, hopefully it hasn't been picked over yet'! He would think, increasing his speed. Wal Marts ALWAYS had nifty stuff you could trade to outposts, or, hell, use for yourself. He still needed a good shovel....
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:11 pm

Bella looked out on the horizon. Was that a military jeep..? She hadn't seen a vehicle in ages. Gas was nearly impossible to find... Damnit...
She saw three of the reddish colored sand reptiles darting in the clouds behind the vehicle after it. This couldn't end well. She didn't have anything to shoot with. So, she settled for warning him, taking a small mirror from her pocket and flashing him a quick message in morse code.

-... . .... .. -. -.. / -.-- --- ..-
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Mike would see a light in the distance. 'Huh'? He would think as he watched the pattern. 'Someone trying to signal me?' He would quickly try and remember the brief education he got in code. 

'Allright, so, b...e...h....i...n...'

It would then occur to him what it was saying. 

BEHIND YOU

'Ah crapbaskets.' Taking a brief glance in the rearview mirror, he spotted the reptiles. 'Well. Time for some good old fashion car fu.' With a flick of the wheel, he would turn the jeep around, and speed at the reptiles. Sure, he might have to clean the grille later, but that was a price he was willing to pay.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:48 pm

The monsters buried themselves in the sand, one surfacing beneath the car and tearing the underside apart with it's jaws.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:03 pm

When Mike saw them burrow beneath the ground, he reacted quick, touching a metal object on the door, and flipping a button on the dash. 

The one beneath the car would find itself knocked off, due to the metal underside having begun to vibrate at intense speeds, most likely sending it into the tires. "HEY, FREAKOIDS, YOU WANT TO KILL THE IRON WAGON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TRY HARDER!" He would say over the loudspeakers installed on the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Kyira bolted up from her blanket bed. She rushed to the window of the bell tower where she had been staying to see what was going on outside.
What in the world? A vehicle? I thought they were all useless now... Heck, I thought no one else survived.
Kyira slid herself against the side of the window. Watching to see how it ended. Good, she'd come out. Bad, she'd wait until tomorrow. No use in dying for a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Bella groaned, jumping down her hole and sliding down the ladder to grab a shovel. Damned if she wasn't about to let the one person she had seen not torn to shreds in the last few days die now. Then again, she couldn't get a good view of his date...

The creatures snapped at the metal till they caught the edges, tearing with powerful muscles to get the sheets off the car.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:58 pm

'Ah crap.' Just once, just ONCE, Mike would like to see someone who didn't just shrug off his vibration technique. 

He responded by stopping the car, and, touching another node, having the metal stored in the trunk flow forward, surrounding him, and then hardening a great deal. He would then exit, covered in a dense, extremely tough exoskeleton with lots of sharp, pointy bits. "Alright, who wants a spike up the eye?" He would say.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Zachariah stumbled one foot after another  across the horizon, right around the area where grasslands met civilization. In one calloused hand he held a metal pole about 3 fingers thick, with all kinds of bone, glass, and aluminum bits strapped to the end, forming a crude but VERY painful macee. The freaking reptiles almost seemed to be getting tougher. "Albeit, a bit tastier to!" He says with a chuckle, finishing his own thought aloud. Off in the distance he saw a crazed car driver pull to a haiku, walking out in some sort of armor. He hefts his makeshift weapon with renewed vigor, sprinting towards the feral things like a child at Christmas. He sighed, not tired in the least despite his total no-holds-barred pace. "I live for this crap!" He shouts, jumping the last few yards with staff upraised, swinging it down towards a reptile with more speed than most people could ever muster.

Last edited by Sovuru on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 pm

The reddish rusty creature shrieked a wheezed, pained sound, like an amplified deflating balloon, but collapsed, dead.

Two more remaining.

One charged Mike, clamping jaws around his arm.

And, that's when Bella showed up. Nearly elbow height on the two men, and armed only with a shovel, and slightly above human level strength, like most in the wasteland, she brought it down on the second one's head. The resulting 'clang' only served to annoy it though, and it tossed the shovel aside and tore into her arm. She cried out in pain, and darted back a bit, as she clutched her bleeding arm to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Mike would feel some pressure as the metal squeezed. Thank god he had hardened it. "So thats how its going to be, eh?" Metal would flow from his other arm, onto the creature clamping down on arm, surrounding its head, proceeding to vibrate at speeds to scramble its brain. He took note of the other two, and the one girl getting chomped.Crap crap crap crap. He took some metal from his leg, and sent it to his free arm, firing it at the lizard attacking her. "Shrapnel, for all your ranged combat needs!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:22 pm

The creature hissed a shriek, then collapsed at Bella's feet. Only one remained; the one at his own feet, still trying to break through the metal, until the vibrations rendered the thing limp and dead.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 am

Kyira poked her head around the corner of the bell tower. The creatures all dead, three humans standing around the carcasses. She saw two male and one female.
Now's a good a time as any to see if they're friendly.
Kyira climbed down the steps, making her way slowly towards the three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End of The World (As We Know It)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next