Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:53 pm

"Hold up...we never had fake meat before...we usually had real nasty gravy covered stuff that the rednecks loved..."
Zeli pointed out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 pm

"I know! Finally, the lunch ladies make something I can eat!" Panduh exclaimed.

((stupid role player's block is keeping me form adding detail.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:09 pm

((Tis fine.))
Zeli was about to say something when 'Teenagers' started playing out in the hallway.
"All right kids, get to class."
Apparently that had been the bell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:39 pm

"Can I stay here?" Panduh asked, doing her best puppy dog face.

((Oh, can Davey Havok be the principal?))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Jade shook his head.
"Sorry dear, I can't let you, your first block teacher will count you absent, plus you'll be in here 3rd, so just wait till then." Jade said with a smile on his face.
Zeli grabbed Panduh and tried to drag her, which was very difficult, and tossed her into 1st block...which was math. When they walked in Zeli's jaw dropped.
"Bill...KAULITZ?!"
((ABSOLUTELY =D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Panduh slammed herself into the seat closest to Bill's desk. "Guten tag, Mann Kaulitz!" she said with a horrible english accent.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Bill smiled a dazzling smile.
"So you two are the girls Mr. Havok warned me and my brother about." Bill said in his (sexy) German accent.
"Zeli nodded from the desk beside Bill.
"You can trust the principal...we're probably your biggest stalk- fans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Panduh just sat there, eyes wide and trying not to drool.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Zeli pried her eyes from Bill as he began teaching quickly enough to turn around and nearly pass out from what she saw. Behind her were a bunch of emo girls and some super hot emo guys, with a few skaters they new.
"P-p-panduh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 pm

"What - oh my jesus." Panduh said as she turned to see what Zeli had saw. "Where did you all come from?!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Most of them ignored them as the copied what Bill wrote down, but one behind Panduh laughed.
"What do you mean where did we come from...? We've always gone here. But if you want to be technical, I suppose I could go into detail about the whole birds, ees, and birds who like to buzz and say their bees."
((Last one means people like Chris Crocker and J*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Panduh frowned at the kid, and said, "Well you didn't have to be a smart ass.."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:09 pm

"Well you act like we just went poof out of thin air. I mean, it was kind of a stupid question."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:32 pm

"You did go "poof" out of thin air! I'm not crazy! Well, I'm not that crazy..." Panduh exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Bill whacked Panduh in the back of the head with a ruler.
"You, shoosh! I'm teaching!" Bill whined in a very girly voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Panduh frowned and stuck her tongue out, but it shut her up.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:03 pm

After the about an hour the bell rang again, except this time it was playing Love Like Winter by AFI.
"Next block...MUSIC!"
Zeli squealed and dragged Panduh to the music room, where Max Green stood with his bass plugged in and he was strumming out a few cords. Zeli sat right in front of him, a smile plastered on her face.
"Well...hello there..." Max greeted with a smile.
"...H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hey....." Zeli stuttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:23 pm

"Hi. Ignore her." paduh said,poiting to Zeli.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Zeli slapped Panduh in the head and smiled at Max.
"So uhm...why are you teaching now...instead of being in Escape The Fate?"
"Well, Craig started changing my band totally and it started p***ing me off, so I quit. And teaching seemed fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:51 pm

((dammit Kyira, give me something to work with.))

Panduh sighed. "Screw this," she said as she bolted out the door, heading for the art room.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:52 pm

The principal grabbed Panduh by the collar and dragged her back to the music room.
"Oh no you don't missy. You stay in class until the bell rings or the teacher gives you a pass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:53 pm

"Well, can I have a pass?" Panduh asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Davey put his hands on his hips and leaned his weight on his right leg.
"Nuh uh girl, you ain't getting a pass from me. Plus, you can't just skip class. Jadey will be there next block and you can see him then."
Zeli popped out of the music room, clip board in hand.
"Doofus! You can't run out of class!"
Zeli whacked Panduh with the clipboard and dragged her back inside.
"Alright, now that we have her back, let's start. Who wants to come up here and play lead guitar while I teach you guys rhythm?" Max asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Panduh rubbed her head where she had been hit. "What is it, beat-up-Panduh-day?" she said as she walked to the back of the class to sulk.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:02 pm

"It is if you don't go up there and play that guitar!"
Zeli whispered loudly.
Max sat on his stool waiting for a volunteer. Zeli pushed Panduh forward towards the guitar, which happened to be Jade's and his favorite one at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next