Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted I_vote_lcapLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted I_voting_barLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted I_vote_lcapLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted I_voting_barLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Empty
PostSubject: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 am

From normal perspective, Lorian's school seems like a normal high school. There are jocks, preps, goths, emos, and all other manner of cliques. There is one major difference however. All students here are members of the supernatural. They were recruited by the headmaster when first wind of their true nature was revealed. Of course, the students all look normal to any outsiders. Occasionally, some students are recruited who are not themselves aware of what they are. Since everyone keeps any abilities on the low profile, these unaware students often go along perfectly content at being in what they believe is a normal school.

Characters:
Jason Amaroq
Age 17
Hair color: black (human)/Silver (demon)
Eyes: blue (human)/gold (demon)
Race: Half Wolf Demon (unaware)
Bio: Jason isn't exactly normal, but not like the students at this new school either. When he was a child, his father killed his mother, and himself in front of Jason's eyes, and the images rendered him nearly completely incapable of functioning in social situations. Due to being along most of his life, he devoted himself to learning and art. As a result he is incredibly smart and artistic. He is by no means a scrawny one though. His half demon side gave him an athletic look. On the few prior attempts to be social, the typical school bullies put him in such a state he remained home school until this year, when the Headmaster caught wind of his pedigree and sent for him. Now he feels like a scared rabbit on his first day in a school of wolves.

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted A6acd08a2cca0411f6de5415dfe09f86
Lilli Ross
Race: Fairy (aware)
Bio: Lilli has been aware of her... condition since birth. She can appear as a small human when need be (stands at 4'10"), but it takes a tremendous strain on her somewhat meager magical powers. When she stands at her actual height, she is about 3 1/2 inches tall, with gauze-y pink wings.

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Lucian_by_Ecthelian
Lucian Nero
Race: Half-Vampire (aware)
Bio: Lucian was born in Russia, and left the country at the ripe young age of 15. On some sort of whim, he enrolled in Lorian's School for the Gifted, and quickly made it a point that he considered himself above the other students. Lilli is the only one sassy enough to tolerate his attitude and he guards her fiercely.

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Anime%20guy
Isaac Dole
Race: Werewolf (Aware)
Bio: Isaac was born into a rather well-known tribe of werewolves. Like all of his kind, his personality is heavily influenced by his primal instincts. He's prone to fits of rage, but can also be very friendly and affectionate, and deathly loyal. Since he's arrived at the school, he's taken Lucian to be his alpha figure, and is somewhat of a right-hand man for him.

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Gothguy2
Hector Nero
Race: Vampire (Aware)
Bio: Hector is your cliche vampire; cynical, narcissistic, nihilistic, sarcastic, arrogant, egotistical, and the list goes on. He was recently transferred into the school. Lucian is his biological cousin.

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Full
(Werewolf form)
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Angels1male
(Angel form [Normal])
Khamul Imrahil
Race: half Angel half Werewolf (Aware of angel half but unaware of werewolf half.)
Bio:His mother an Angel and his father a Werewolf, seems crazy no? But if this union proves anything, it's that love is the highest law. Though his mother and father loved him they feared what would happen to Khamul if he was ever discovered. So they hid him among the humans until he was old enough to attend Lorian's school. His identity as an angel is hidden by strapping his wings to his back and never removing his shirt unless he must fly. By shear luck he has never been out during a full moon. However it is only a matter of time before he is.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted A6acd08a2cca0411f6de5415dfe09f86
Lilli Ross
Race: Fairy (aware)
Bio: Lilli has been aware of her... condition since birth. She can appear as a small human when need be (stands at 4'10"), but it takes a tremendous strain on her somewhat meager magical powers. When she stands at her actual height, she is about 3 1/2 inches tall, with gauze-y pink wings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:20 pm

((If you want to go ahead and start, please do. I'm going to probably add other characters.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Lucian_by_Ecthelian
Lucian Nero
Race: Half-Vampire (aware)
Bio: Lucian was born in Russia, and left the country at the ripe young age of 15. On some sort of whim, he enrolled in Lorian's School for the Gifted, and quickly made it a point that he considered himself above the other students. Lilli is the only one sassy enough to tolerate his attitude and he guards her fiercely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 pm

((accepted again))
Jason walked slowly into the corridors of the school. He seemed to shrink on sight, and constantly found himself keeping as far away from the others as possible.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Lucian seemed irritable, as per usual, and was scanning the crowd for new students. His golden eyes immediately landed on Jason, and he kept them there for a short while, assessing him. Lilli was skipping along side him, in her human form, though she looked a bit weary. She was dressed in jeans and a pink tank top, her hair in a braid at the back of her head to help withstand the heat.
Lucian was dressed in black pants and a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. They seemed like an odd couple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Jason noticed the other looking at him. He pressed against the wall and edged along quickly. He wasn't aware he was a half demon, and he looked like a normal human. He just had a few problems in dealing with people...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Lucian manuvered around the other students in the hall, standing in front of Jason, "You got something to hide?" he asked, staring him down. Lucian was tall. Like, scary tall. A head taller than Jason.
Lilli stepped over to Lucian, standing almost between the two boys, "What's the problem, Lucian? He hasn't done anything to you, has he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:04 am

Jason jumped back when the boy stepped in front of him. "n-no" he stuttered, his eyes wide as he watched the taller boy. He made an attempt to make a wide path around the boy.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:06 am

Lucian's eyes followed him with an icy cold glare.
Lilli sighed, "Now look what you did, Lucian! You scared him!" she chased after Jason, "Hey, wait up!" she called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 am

Jason slowed down a bit, looking back at her. his body was trembling. Something in his eyes... Terror... pain... suffering... the sort a boy his age shouldn't have to know yet.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:12 am

Lilli ran in front of him, her expression one of kindness, "Hey, I'm sorry about Luc... He's got issues, just ignore him. He's all bark and no bite. Well, he bites sometimes, but you don't have to worry about that." she rambled, "Oops, sorry... I'm Lilli, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 am

"i-i'm j-jason" he stuttered, trying to level out his voice. He tried to be at least a little calm, but he couldnt' stop shaking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:15 am

Lilli looked at his shaking hands, which were about eye-level to her, "Are you OK? I'd try to help, but I'm magically weak right now. The price of not standing three and a half inches tall." she grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:16 am

"whh-what are you talking about?" he asked confused. He didn't know everyone at this school was inhuman. He thought he was just another human at a human school.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 am

Lilli looked at him, "Oh, um... Sorry, I had coffee this morning. I say weird things on coffee." she lied, quickly trying to cover it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:22 am

Jason managed to smiile a little bit. He didn't realize a few people were watching at a distance with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:24 am

She smiled back, "See? Better. Where are you going? I'll show you the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 am

"umm" he looked at his schedule. "ap calculus..." he said sighing. He smiled though when she offered to take him. "that would help a lot, since i really have no clue where i'm going yet" he admited.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:27 am

Lilli shrugged, "I've been here a while. I know this place like the back of my hand." she grinned, "Come on, follow me." she walked into the stairwell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 am

Jason managed a smile as he followed her. "thanks for helping me" he said gratefully. He didn't realize they were being followed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:33 am

"It's not a problem." she smiled back, staying about a step ahead of him, not paying any attention to their surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:38 am

once they were in an almost deserted hallway, jasno felt himself get thrown agaisnt the locker, held there off the ground by a guy and two cronies.

"listen here mutt. girls at this school are off limits to wimps. So in other words, stay away from that girl or we will rearrange your face" he said smirking as he punched jason once in the stomach. He tried to keep himself from panicing, but fear took over. he thrashed and broke free, one wild punch connecting with his attacker's jaw so hard the boy flew into the wall and left an impression. Jason opened his eyes, which had been closed, and backed away from the sight. His body was shaking and he was starting to hyperventilate. the two cronies, scared at this show of strength, dragged their leader off, leaving him to sink slowly to his knees while his body trembled.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 am

As soon as the boys started to shove into Jason, Lilli frowned, stepping over to one, "Hey, back off!" she had said, only to be casually brushed off, but with more force, and into the edge of an open top locker, which easily cut into the back of her head. She fell on her bottom, holding the back of her head while the rest of the fight carried out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next