Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 I_voting_barYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 I_voting_barYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:44 am

"No no, t-that's not why I was stuttering. It doesn't make me uncomfortable, it's just... I mean... I-I think it's kind of hot." She admitted, blushing and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:45 am

"You know, if you want something from me," she chuckled, "You can ask."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:46 am

"I-I'm not good at this." She admitted with an anxious chuckle, moving a bit closer to her. "H-How should I ask you? What should I ask you? Can you help me, I'm a trainwreck." She said, genuinely laughing at the end.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:51 am

Beyril smiled, "You ask for little pieces at a time." As she spoke the tips of her fingers traced the outline of her body in the sheets, "Another kiss, a touch, maybe to see a little more. A step at a time, no rush."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:54 am

"Alright..." She said slowly, trying to sound as sensual as possible. "Could I have another kiss?" She purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:57 am

Beyril tilted her lips up by her chin, humming back a "You may," before kissing her again, soft as the first, pulling her in slightly more with each push forth of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:00 am

Claire returned the kiss with as much gusto as it was given, her nude body pressing against Bey's clothed one. She hummed softly into the kiss before pulling away just slightly. "H-How about a touch now?" She breathed out softly, eyes locking on Beyril's.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:06 am

Beyril slid her hand into Claire's, "Show me where it's okay." she responded with a whisper in her ear, letting her lips travel from the lobe onto the jawline, gentle and teasing without force or push.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:09 am

"A-Anywhere..." She said softly, too enthralled by Beyril's voice, her smell, even the touch of her hand, to bother designating areas as okay or not.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:13 am

Beyril started with her hand in the bend of her waist, letting her fingers work their way slowly up her ribcage, to her shoulder blades, their breasts pressed together with only the thinness of the pajamas parting them. The skin of her nipples prickled and poked with a blooming arousal, pressing like braille into Claire's chest. Her lips trailed gently along the tender flesh of her neck, "Say when..." she breathed against her collar bone, "If you want me to stop."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:16 am

Claire was breathing erratically, head lolling back some to give Beyril better access to her neck. She managed a brief shake of her head. "G-God no... d-don't stop..." She said, feeling her nipples gently brush against Beyril's through the cloth of the pajamas, each touch causing her to gasp.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:19 am

Beyril rolled on top of Claire, letting the girl lay on her back as she hovered overhead, letting her fingers trail around the gentle, curved outside of her breast, lips moving down to the bare nipple, caressing the sensitive flesh with her tongue, letting her teeth graze the areola and gently nip at the underside as her free hand massaged the skin.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:23 am

Claire let out a not so soft moan at the action, her back lifting partly off the bed if only to bring her breast closer to Beyril's mouth. One of her hands moved down to the hem of Beyril's tank top, pulling gently as she managed to stammer out. "L-Lemme take this off...please." She added as an afterthought, remembering that she was supposed to be asking for this.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:29 am

Beyril leaned off of her arms, pulling her lips back, a slow, coy smirk on her lips and fogged lust in her eyes as she let Claire strip her of her shirt, two silver dots on either side of her nipples, a glint of a barbell piercing, and a lotus tattooed on her sternum, with small dots trailing in between her breasts, and down to the base of her chest. Freckles dotted the bare skin, the scars seeming to be isolated to her back for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:31 am

Claire leaned up and gently kissed one of the piercings, and subsequently the nipple it pierced, shivering as she did so. She pulled away just a hair's breadth, looking up at her with lusty eyes as well, even as her hands trailed to the hem of Beyril's pajama pants and her eyes begged the question she was too starstruck to vocalize.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:35 am

Beyril ran her hands up her frame to her head, pulling her hair up and gently biting her lower lip as she gently rocked her hips side to side, in a sort of swirling figure eight that served as both an erotic display, and a method of easily freeing herself of the pajama bottoms, the lightest trail of red fuzz down the center of her crotch.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:43 am

Claire looked up at her in awe, taking in her whole body. She could feel her own arousal growing, wetting the pink fuzz between her own legs. Slowly she brought a hand up, her fingers playing across Beyril's stomach before starting to drift down, looking into her eyes for permission.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:49 am

Her muscles shivered under her touch, Beyril greeting the look with a smile, gentle still, and nodded, "If you want, you can explore to your heart's desire."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:53 am

Claire nodded, biting her bottom lip as she slid her hand into the red fuzz. A moment later she was sliding her finger over Bey's clit, rolling the small nub around for a moment before traveling even further down, running a finger along her slit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:57 am

Beyril let her knees sit further apart as she exhaled a pleasured sigh, goosebumps raising the hairs on her arms as her clit grew wetter with the slow movement, her hips unintentionally grinding into the girl's hand.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:00 am

Claire leaned up to give her a gentle kiss before sitting back down on the bed. "I-If you want." She breathed out in a whisper. "Y-You can touch me too..." That said, she slowly continued to rub up and down the redhead's slit, her finger going to focus on her clit, rolling it in easy, gentle circles.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:02 am

Beyril didn't need a second invitation, leaning forward and kissing Claire fervently as her fingers found her opening, tracing circles around the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:10 am

Claire hummed pleasantly into a kiss, slowly slipping a finger into Beyril. She gently pumped it in and out, her pace slow and easy to give the redhead time to adjust, despite the slimness of her finger.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:13 am

She sighed gently, rotating her hips around on her finger, running her own hand along her partner's slit a few times before curling in her own finger.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:18 am

Claire mewled softly at the insertion, her own hips rolling gently. She pulled Beyril down into a kiss, hers more loving than Beyril's passionate one before. She started to speed her thrusts up, even willing her thumb to circle Bey's clit at a faster pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next