Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 I_voting_barYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 I_voting_barYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Beyril peeked under the magazines at the two girls on the cover, just a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Claire returned a few moments later, dressed in a black t-shirt and a new bra, not that Bey could see the latter. She blushed a bit when she saw that Bey was looking at the magazine again, biting her bottom lip. "S-So... I-Into girls?" She asked softly, trying her best to stop her feet from fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Beyril quickly put it down and laughed, "Uh, yeah... I guess you could say that." she blushed, "I don't really discriminate, you know? Pretty people are pretty people. I don't care what's in their pants." She pushed her hair back, brilliant emerald in her eyes catching the sun, "But, for future reference, I'd rather be asked to dinner than into your room. You're hella gorgeous, but I'd rather see someone really naked before I take their clothes off."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:27 pm

"Well, if you're not busy tonight..." She began with a blush on her cheeks. "Dinner at 6?" She finished, clearing her throat nervously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Beyril winked with a smile, "See you then. I'll pick you up, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:32 pm

"Alright..." She said with a smile. "I'll see you then." She waved goodbye, slightly giddy about getting a date with the gorgeous redhead.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Beyril waved from under the edge of her jacket, backing toward the door with a smile, "Later, gorgeous." And headed out.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Once six o'clock rolled around, Claire dressed herself in a nice blue cocktail dress, actually bothered to put more than the minimum amount of makeup on, and acquiesced to bringing a small purse, if only to tie the outfit together. She waited outside her apartment, looking up and down the street for Beyril.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:51 pm

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 41ac154231c8f4ce76de87042e79618c

Beyril pulled her moped up to the front door at about fifteen till six, having changed herself, and braided the edges of her hair back. Her long legs were accentuated by the short dress, the dotting freckles still edging her silhouette. She flicked her wrist forward, her watch loose on her arm circling back up to the top of her wrist, and sighed. She was always early. One more time, she checked her phone in the front basket. Nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Claire bounded down the concrete stairs out front, glad she chose flats instead of heels. She walked up to Bey, offering her a polite smile. "You look beautiful..." She said, ears flushing some.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:51 am

Beyril grinned nodding to the back of her moped, "I could say the same to you." She patted behind her, "It's not quite a car, but if you wanna take a spin..."

Claire looked apprehensive, but slowly slid on behind Bey. She carefully wrapped her arms around the redhead's waist. "Don't go too fast..." She said nervously, closing her eyes and squeezing her tighter.

Beyril laughed, "Mopeds don't go faster than 40. We'll take it at a nice cruising speed." She smiled, lifting her feet and letting the hum of the motor carry them away

Claire kept her eyes shut and continued to hold tight to her, at least until they got going. Slowly she opened her eyes, still slightly afraid of the entire experience.

They were only going fast enough that the breeze gently tugged at Beyril's hair, like a warm summer day. She seemed to think nothing of the girl's sheepishness, merely letting her adjust at her own speed.

Claire slowly pulled back, looking around and letting out a nervous chuckle. "T-This isn't so bad..." She said, her voiced raised slightly to make sure Bey could hear her

Claire gave a small nod, letting out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. "So, where're we going gorgeous?" She asked, giving her a small squeeze around her midriff.

Beyril laughed, "Well, I thought I'd put a spin on your usual dinner and a movie, if that sounds cool."

"Yeah, I don't mind..." She said, giving her another somewhat playful squeeze before relaxing he arms.

Beyril grinned, rounding a corner, "Good! Because I spent most of the time I was gone setting up." She teased

Claire held on tighter at the corner, eyes closing again. She hummed softly, taking a small breath of Bey's scent, sighing. "Setting up what?"

"You'll see." She smiled, pulling in to the park

Claire slipped from the moped, wobbling slightly before regaining her balance. "Well, lead on..." She said with a smile, brushing the front of her dress to smooth it out and reaccentuate her figure.

Beyril offered her arm with a smile, leading the girl down the pathway into a clearing of trees. Between two of the trees was a white sheet, draped up like a screen, and the center was a pile of colorful blankets and pillows, and a basket full of food and snacks.

Claire blushed on seeing the setup, looking to Bey with wide eyes. "You did all of this?" She asked, clearly surprised and grateful.

She shrugged, "The hardest part was getting it here on that thing." She nodded to the moped with a smile, "You don't really see people with others around, so I opted for the private."

"It's great..." She said with a half smile, before looking around. "Isn't a little romantic for a first date though?" She asked, cheeks and ears reddening a bit in embarrassment.

She shrugged, "Some might say something similar to having been invited to bed." She teased, "Come on, food's waiting."

Claire was left speechless by the tease, momentarily stunned. She slowly followed after, taking a seat on the blanket and burrowing her head in a pillow, groaning. "I'm sorry for being so awkward..."

Beyril shrugged, "Hey, it's nice not to have the pressure of responding instantly." She chuckled, "It's kinda relaxing being able to think before speaking." She slowly unpacked the basket, full of sandwich making stuff, dishes, and snacks for the movie. She left the snacks in and smiled, "Sandwiches casual enough?"

Claire started to make herself a sandwich with only veggies, nodding. "Yeah, perfect actually..." She said with a smile. "Do you want me to make one for you?" She asked with a smile.

Beyril smiled, "Sure. I'll give the veggie sammie a go."

Claire handed the one she had just made, going to make a second. She looked up at the sky, humming softly. "I didn't look at a forecast today... Think the weather will hold?"

She nodded, "I checked. We should be fine. If not, blanket umbrella it is." She chuckled tearing the sandwich in half before she ate it, "Mmm, very tasty."

Claire smiled, eating her own sandwich carefully, not wanting to drop any on her dress.

"Napkins in the basket, if you like." She smiled, leaning back on a pillow a touch, watching the sky turn orange, "What's your favorite color then?"

Claire looked up and pursed. "It's coming up. That purple when the sun dips just a little more and the sky starts turning pink and purple..." She said, smiling. "Favorite food?"

"The tikkia masala at the Indian place by the academy." She chuckled, "I can't ever make it taste quite the same at home." Beyril's emerald eyes dipped to the tree line, "Your dream home."

"Nothing too big, but something decent. A yard, front and back... Nice neighborhood... Not too far from anywhere..." She trailed off, humming. "Books or movies?"

"Books when alone." She smiled, looking over at Claire as she spoke, "Movies with others. Guilty pleasure."

Claire giggled softly, reclining back on the pillows and sighing. Her dress pulled slightly around her front, leaving little to the imagination in terms of her curvature, though she quickly corrected the issue, obviously more for comfort than to stop Beyril from ogling her.

Beyril's eyes didn't wander too much, watching her eyes, "Best childhood memory?"

"Summer vacations. Mom and dad would save up and we'd take a vacation down to the Bahamas." She said, her eyes finding Bey's. "Plans for the future?"

"Live." She spoke simply, "There's a big world out there. And I'm gonna see it all." She grinned crookedly, "The last thing that took your breath away?"

She pursed her lips, humming. "When I came to the city... I lived in a small town before coming here."

Beyril smiled gently, "See what I mean about seeing someone naked?"

Clair giggled before giving her a wink. "I still prefer the real thing..." She said, immediately blushing and covering her face with her hands. "Sorry..."

Beyril shrugged, "Yeah, well. I guess I'm weird. This is my favorite part. I think it makes the rest of it better." She broke the intimacy of the eye contact, sitting up to fix another sandwich.

Claire continued to cover her face, mentally slapping herself for being so flirty. She slowly dragged her hands down her face, looking up at the sky. "Favorite way to relax?"

"Usually I sit on my balcony and play music." She smiled, "I was working on some chord progressions when I bumped into you."

"I didn't know you were a musician... That's amazing." She said with a grin, sliding a little closer to Beyril

She laughed, "That makes it sound so professional! It's a hobby, really..."

"I still think it sounds pretty impressive." She said, crossing her legs and letting her dress ride up her legs the requisite amount to do such. "I do some painting, but... Nothing good."

"Any of the ones at your place your work?" She asked.

"Some of them... Some get sold at an online gallery... Most are just gathering dust in my apartment..." She said with a shrug, clearly none too upset about it.

Beyril chuckled, "If you've made money off of it, then you're better than me and my strings."

"Pft. Two pieces for 25 bucks isn't too much... Most expire before they're bought. And I'm sure one day you'll be making great money with your music." She said with an encouraging grin, patting Bey's hand.

Bey chuckled, "I played one show. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Little dive bar, kinda cozy, smelled like pine and bourbon." She shrugged, "Favor for a friend."

Claire nodded, looking up at the darkened sky. "Think we should start the movie?" She asked, sneaking a glance over at the redhead.

Beyril nodded, going over to where she had set up a projector, and handing Claire some DVDs, "Your pick."

Claire went through the choices for a few moment ls before settling on The Princess Bride, grinning wide as she handed it to Bey. "This one..."

"Good choice." She chuckled, setting it up and letting it play on the sheet.

Claire went through the first third of the movie quoting every line under her breath, but soon she fell silent, curling up in the pillows and starting to drift.

Beyril leaned back on the pillows, an arm draped along the back, occasionally glancing over to Claire and grinning along with the movie.

Claire snuggled up into the taller girl, mumbling softly. "Cold... Snuggling." She explained, only half watching the movie at this point.

Beyril scratched the back of Claire's head, "Go on."

"If I fall asleep, would you wake me or carry me?" She asked softly, allowing her eyes to drift between open and closed.

"I can carry you, no worries." She chuckled, running her fingers through her hair, "Rest if you need.

Claire nodded, soon falling asleep snuggled up to Bey.

When Claire started to come to, Beyril was giving her a gentle shake at the door, "I uh, don't know the code." She whispered.

Claire gave a sleepy nod, typing the code wrong two times before succeeding on the third. The door unlocked and Claire pulled it open, letting them into the foyer/mailroom.

Beyril carried her in, surprisingly strong for how frail she looked. She slowly lowered Claire to her feet, "You got it?"

Claire wobbled a bit, but nodded, taking slow steps to the elevator. She stopped, turning back towards Bey. "Hey, you wanna... Come up or somethin'?" She asked sleepily, leaning against the door to the elevator.

Beyril hesitated, looking back at the elevator, "Are you sure?"

Claire pressed the button to call the elevator, glad it didn't open right away and send her falling back. She offered Beyril a sleepy smile, nodding. "Yeah... It's late anyways, and I'd rather know you're safe than worry about if you got home ok..."

Beyril smiled gently, "Alright then..."

Claire slipped inside once the elevator arrived, pressing the button for her floor and holding her foot in the door, waiting for Bey.

Beyril slid into the elevator with her, leaning against the railing and exhaling a soft sigh as she got her weight off of her feet.

Claire handed Bey her keys, mumbling out. "Too tired... Doors are hard." She blushed softly, fidgeting.

Beyril fidgeted with the keys, working to see which one fit in the lock.

Claire pointed out a large one with the apartment number on it, leaning beside her door and resting her eyes after doing so.

Beyril slid in the key and turned the lock, "Come on. Inside."

"Gladly..." She mumbled, following Bey into her apartment and almost immediately collapsing onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Beyril chuckled, shaking her head as she followed her in, "If you're sleeping there, then where do I go?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:52 pm

Claire kept her face planted against the cushion, mumbling out in muffled tone. "The bed'sh big enough for both of ush..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Beyril smiled, "You sure? I don't want you to think I'm trying to take advantage or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Claire pulled herself off the couch, looking at Beyril. "Would you mind if I take the dress off?" She asked, blushing somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Beyril's cheeks turned pink, blending slightly with her freckles, "Uh... no, not at all." She smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:19 am

Claire slipped the dress off and kicked her flats off, leaving her in a plain set of underwear, striped white and blue. She waved Beyril through the apartment, leading her down a hall to her bedroom. It was simple, though the bed wasn't, four poster with a white sheet draped over the whole thing acting as a veil and a canopy. There were several thick comforters on it variously colored but sticking to a theme of white and blue.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:21 am

Beyril hesitated a moment in the doorway, following the girl in, "Those your favorite colors?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:24 am

"Yeah... Reminds me of the sky on a mostly clear day." She mumbled, slipping through the veil and flopping on the bed. "Blue sky and a few clouds...perfect..." She said, rolling over and laying spread eagle on the bed. "Do you wanna borrow some pajamas?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:27 am

Beyril nodded, "Sure. I might be a little long for them, so prepare for me to look like I'm about to go wading." she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:35 am

Claire rolled off her bed, going to her dresser and pulling out a pair of pajama bottoms and a tank top and handing them to Bey. "Here, these might fit. They're a little big for me even..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:40 am

Beyril chuckled, "I'm not big, just tall." she teased, turning her back to Claire to change to avoid the indecent exposure.
As the redhead pulled the dress off over her head, the freckled skin of her back seemed almost mesmerizing. Not because of any smooth flesh or interesting patterns in her freckles or the way her muscles moved just beneath the skin, but for the myraid of scars that dug into the skin like tears across flesh. They clung to the skin of her back like demons, dark, haunting, and hinting vaguely about some past that couldn't even bear to leave the skin, much less the mind. They dug deep in places the girl couldn't have even reached, and some looked many years old. Others, and perhaps these were the most frightening, seemed to have been marked into skin within the last week.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:10 am

Claire covered her mouth with her hands to muffle the gasp, slowly sliding from her bed to stand behind the girl. She reached a hand out, tentative and stopping before touching at first, before gently ghosting over the scars. "What are these..." She asked softly, frightened of the possible answers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:14 am

Beyril's musculature tensed as she pulled her shirt down to break the contact, "It's uh, a long story. One I don't think you're ready for. And one I'm not willing to discuss." she spoke softly, guarded and protective.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:16 am

Claire gave a small nod before pulling Bey into a hug, pressing her front against the other girl's back. "Alright... Take any and all time you need. When you're ready to tell me, I'll be here." She said, hoping very much so that the words were true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next