Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 I_voting_barYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 I_voting_barYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:24 am

Beyril nodded, now fully changed, and awkwardly hugging Claire. The scars were a sore topic, and they tended to make her... uneasy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:25 am

Claire pulled away, unconcerned that one of her bra straps had slipped down, and just flopped onto the bed once more, taking a deep breath of the blankets. "Mmmm... I just cleaned them the other day... They still smell like laundry..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:32 am

Beyril smiled, taking a moment before sliding onto the free space next to her, propping her head up on her hand and elbow and watching with a suppressed giggle as Claire rolled on the sheets, "I need to do mine soon. They smell like cat. And smoke."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:36 am

Claire accidentally rolled into Bey, blushing and rolling away. "S-Sorry...got distracted." She giggled out nervously, her eyes locking with Bey's. She seemed to be looking for something in them, though it was quite obvious that even she didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:41 am

Her eyes seemed hazed over. Though what with was it's own enigma, the emerald green seemed more the color of a darkened forest at night in the quiet dark of her room, though not frightening, and it offered a sense of warmth and protection in it's mystery.
"I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:42 am

Claire's soft blue ones were lit like the sky, a seemingly endless expanse filled with limitless possibilities. Slowly, Claire broke the eye contact, blushing and bringing a hand up to nervously twirl a strand of her hair around it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:48 am

Beyril brushed the knuckle of her free hand against Claire's cheek, watching, seeming to take in every pore and detail. She traced the bone structure, the curvature of her lip, eyes flicking from the pale pink flesh to her eyes, "Can I kiss you?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:50 am

Claire shivered at the touch, her head tilting just a bit to get closer to the touch. At the question, her eyes widened a bit, face going beet red. After a moment of weighing her options, however, she slowly nodded, leaning forward and closing her eyes, lips puckered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:53 am

Beyril tilted her head, letting the edges of her nose brush Claire's as she let their soft, tender lips slowly meet.
It was a gentle touch, like a pair of rose petals against the wing of a butterfly, and there was a comforting warmth to them carried along on her breath. She smelled like pine and patchouli, with the vaguest hints of sage. It smelled like earth and warmth, and the slow parting invitation of her lips closed around Claire's lower lip pulled her in, a silent, "it's okay" in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:00 am

Claire held mostly still, pressing back just a bit but letting Beyril control the kiss. She was blushing a deep red, and she felt like she was burning up from feeling the heat from the other girl. She waited for Beyril to break the kiss, then pulled away, breathing a bit heavier. "W-Wow..." She mumbled out, snuggling a bit closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:03 am

Beyril grinned, the pull of her cheek tightening the skin on her lips, "I barely touched you, dove."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:05 am

"I-I honestly... Um..." She trailed off, blushing and unable to finish the thought. After a moment she seemed to gather up the courage. "T-That was my first kiss with another girl..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:09 am

Beyril chuckled, "Different isn't it? Men are rough with their lips like they're trying to wrestle something with you."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:13 am

Claire blushed and nodded. "I mean... It's been a long time regardless, but..." She trailed off once more, unsure of what to say. Instead she just leaned forward, giving Bey a light peck on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 am

Beyril chuckled, "Most people are kinda put off that I don't seem to have a preference. It's... nice that it doesn't bother you."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:18 am

"You like who you like..." She said simply. "If you wanna date guys, date guys. If you wanna date girls, date girls... And fuck what anyone else thinks." She said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:20 am

Beyril raised a brow, "I dated someone who was neither once." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:22 am

"That sounds interesting." She said with a small smile. "So, was it a 'they didn't identify as either' situation, or a 'they physically weren't either'."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:23 am

Beyril shrugged, "Didn't matter to me, and I didn't get close enough to have known."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:25 am

"Fair enough..." She answered, snuggling up to Beyril. After a few minutes of just laying there she frowned. "Um... I-I normally... sleep in...less." She stammered out, slowly turning beet red once more. "D-Do you...mind?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:27 am

"If you want to take your clothes off, then do so." she chuckled, "I'm not some madwoman who's going to not be able to keep my hands to myself."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:32 am

Claire nodded, smiling just a bit, though that didn't diminish her blush. Slowly, she stripped herself out of her bra and panties, tossing them into a hamper set up on the wall closest to the bed. She stretched out, clearly happier. "T-Thanks... Sorry if this is awkward for you..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:36 am

Beyril shrugged, "It's a body. It's only weird if you make it weird." she tapped the end of the girl's nose gently, "If it helps, I can take mine off too."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:39 am

Claire couldn't have gotten any redder at the suggestion, immediately looking away from the girl. "U-Uh... I-I-If you want... I-I won't do anything." She stammered out, the idea causing her to flush for more reasons than embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:42 am

Beyril chuckled, "If you would be uncomfortable, then I won't." she grinned, rolling onto her back and breathing deeply, her breasts straining at the top of her pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next