Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:23 pm

"yeah i know. i can speak a small bit of latin. plus japanese, spanish, french and more that i am too lazy to try and think up right now" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Jade smirked, "Ju ne suis pas sur le feu."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Jason laughed. "well you could have fooled me" he said playfully. okay so he was a bit of a flirt.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Jade tensed, frowning, "I'd be watching your back. I don't get over a grudge too quickly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Jason pouted. "hey i was just trying to be funny" he pointed out. he hadn't thought she would have a grudge on him for that one little remark.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:59 pm

"Yah, but I don't care for remarks like that, monsieur." Jade said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 pm

"well now i know that. i'm a ghost, not a telepath. i don't know if my jokes annoy people until i say them" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:16 pm

"Now you know." Jade said simply, turning and unlocking the door to her room, "Normally, boys aren't allowed in girls' rooms, so if anyone shows, you turn invisible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Jason nodded. "i was already going to do that" he said turning invisible just to be extra safe, plus to be sure she wouldn't take a late swing at him for his joke.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Jade nodded, pulling a box full of folded up backpacks and duffel bags out of her closet, the light shine of a scythe blade coming from in the corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Jason watched from behind her. "may i ask why you have so many backpacks and a scythe?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 pm

"Backpacks because I often have need to carry something and I like having options." She said simply, "The scythe, because I felt like I needed something other than my powers to fight with."
Suddenly, the reason why the students called her "Reaper" became clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Jason nodded. "well your nickname seems fitting now" he said still totally invisible. "is there anything i can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 pm

"Um... grab stuff we might need. I don't know." Jade shrugged, "I'm grabbing some extra clothes for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Jason nodded and floated out of the room bringing back things from various corners of the compound, including a first aid kit, a couple tents and sleeping bags just in case, gps and a set of binoculars.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Jade looked it over, "That should work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Jason nodded after becomming visible. "hopefully i brought enough." he said. he had a feeling they were short a sleeping bag but there were no others to be found.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:29 pm

"I can sleep in a tree if I have to." Jade said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Jason shook his head. "no if there is a shortage i'll do without. i can take cold better than the rest of you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Jade rolled her eyes, "I've lived in the streets of Paris my whole life. I can take the cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:40 pm

"i've been there, not that bad compared to the streets in alaska" he said. "just humor me on this, i'll go without if we're short." he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Jade shook her head, "I don't have to sleep. I can live through anything." she paused, "Except vaporization, but you'd have to make sure none of my pieces touched each other.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:51 pm

Jason sighed. "just humor me on this okay?" he asked getting a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Jade frowned, "Make me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Jason pouted. "please don't make me resort to possessing your body" he said. he really didn't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next