Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Madeline smiled.
Kalvin seemed nice enough...Riot just goes a bit over too much...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:53 pm

((Wow. those twins are freaking gorgeous. but i'm not going to fall head over heels for them like a certain someone *cough kyira cough* because I know who the Nameless One is..... =D))

Boy-Jade laughed so had he was literally rolling on the floor. "Aah, Madeline, your face was priceless! Oh jeez, next time you get asked out, I am definately bringing my camera."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Madeline blushed as she lifted Jade up and dropped him on his butt.
"Loser..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:03 pm

"I'm the loser? I got randomly kissed today and didn't act as stupid as you just did." Boy-Jade said smugly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:03 pm

"You're face was just as priceless. And hey, I might get kissed by two guys tomorrow."
Madeline winked and giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:05 pm

"Hmm, well, that's tomorrow, so watch this." Boy-Jade grabbed girl-Jade and pulled her face to his and planted a big wet kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:10 pm

"Oh....snap..."
Madeline clapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:18 pm

A large explosion shook the whole foundation of the school. Jason looked to the gate. who else was there but Sabertooth, wolverine's biggest enemy. sabertooth picked up a young mutant girl and threw her. jason managed to catch her and set her down to run. Jason glared at sabertooth. "am i to assume you're the one wolverine gave us so much warning about?" he questioned. "since you won't live long enough to know anymore, yes i am." sabertooth just got that out and lunged at jason, only to get a flamming punch square in the chest. that didn't even slow the beast as he slashed jason's chest and picked him up by the throat. "you didn't think one little punk could beat me did you?" sabertooth smirked at jason as he spoke. "actually, yeah, i did" Jason retorted raspily. his whole body burst into flames and sabertooth dropped jason with a roar as his hand was scorched. Jason lept back a good few feet and waited for the next assault.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Jade sat there in shock for a second, then heard noises from outside, "C'mon, I hear something."
She grabbed boy-Jade by the hand and ran outdoors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Madeline jumped up and followed the Jade's in suit. Something was up and it didn't feel right. Madeline heard the thoughts from outside and gasped.
"No!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:57 pm

the second the two jade's came out, jason was thrown right into them. he pushed himself up. "sorry about that" he muttered as he lept at sabertooth and got him in the face with a burning punch. jason's jacket was gone and his shirt and pants were cut up. he was bleeding pretty badly but this place was all he had. he didn't really have any friends, much less a girlfriend. the girls here were all too occupied with the emo boys to even notice him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Jade made a face and looked at Madeline, "Should we help him, or wait until he gets killed?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:01 pm

Madeline shrugged.
"It's your choice, all I can do is lift Saber off him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:03 pm

sabertooth had seen the new arrivals, and had run at girl jade when she turned her head and was about to cut her up when jason rammed hard into his side and knocked him away, getting a cut over his eye in the process. he turned back at them. "get inside now before you get hurt or worse" he yelled at them as he locked back in with sabertooth. sabertooth was practically covered in burns but it didn't slow him down in the faintest.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Madeline rolled her eyes as she lifted Sabertooth high above the clouds, then slammed him down roughly 60 times into the ground before stopping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:08 pm

all the slamming had only succedded in making sabertooth more angry. it lunged at madeline and tackled her and was just about to cut her to pieces when jason tackled him off again. "get out of here" he yelled again as sabertooth ramed him into the building. sabertooth was almost impossible to stop. jason gasped for air as saber tooth bashed jason's skull against the building. jason forced him of with a fireball and struggled to his feet. jason was clearly getting beaten.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Madeline looked at Jason like an idiot.
"Do we look like we're leaving?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:17 pm

Jason glared at her. "just get out of here and lockdown the school. i can't keep this guy off forever so just do it" he yelled at them as he blasted sabertooth with more fire. he wasn't going to let sabertooth hurt anyone, even if it meant himself getting hurt. he had alredy shown that three times.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:18 pm

"The school already is on lockdown moron, you think they're that slow to lock it down?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:32 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "some of the kids here are" he retorted. he was still the only one fighting. that girl was just sitting and yelling at him as he fought. his blood was all over the ground and the next time sabertooth hit him, a bit of his blood got in their faces. they were just standing around talking while he was being killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:07 pm

((I missed a lot....))
Titus laughed a little at Madeline' priceless expression, then conversed with the two Jades and Madeline a bit before the explosion sounded out. It rang in Titus's ears and he ran out with the others. When he saw Sabertooth attacking Jason, he lunged towards the two combatents. He transformed into a giant wolf- about the size of a horse or camel -and bit down on Sabertooth's scorched arm. In the thransormation process, Titus's clothes were torn to shreads and his red and black hair was replaced with a silvery-black-ish fur.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:50 pm

"Dude, you know as long as I'm alive, you are just going to keep coming back right?" girl-Jade sighed and bent down, touching the ground beneath them. The ground quivered and quaked as if it feared Jade's powers, then a gigantic tyrannosaurus rose up, Jade on it's head.
"Go get him, Tiny." she grinned as the dinosaur under her threw Sabertooth into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:52 pm

Madeline couldn't help but laugh at the name Jade gave the dinosaur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:54 pm

((xD))
Titus's eyes went wide as he saw the t-rex come up out of the ground. When the dinosaur threw Sabretooth up into the air, Titus started to go up with him before unclamping his jaws from Sabretooth's arm and falling a good fifteen feet back to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:55 pm

Jason watched in what could only be called amazement. he hadn't known she could bring back the dead. when sabertooth managed to land, he wasted no time in gunning for jason. jason was the weakest right now due to being injured. he didn't move fast enough to avoid the claws of sabertooth sinking into his chest. he gasped and his body shook for a moment before crumpling to the ground. sabertooth didn't bother letting the others get him back. he ran off and dissappeared off the school. he wasn't smart enough to realize jade-girl's power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next