Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:11 pm

Girl-Jade laughed, "Well, if he wants to munch on the bones, he can." she offered, tentatively putting her arm through boy-Jade's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:34 pm

Boy-Jade giggled, leaning his head over on Jade's shoulder. Thankfully, she was only a few inches shorter than him.
"I don't think Tiny would be too fond of that...but what can he do, he's dead!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:45 pm

Titus rolled off his back after girl-Jade suggested he could turn what was left of Tiny into a snack. He began to gnaw on one of its leg bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Kalvin laughed, "Be glad you don't. He's a most annoying scoundrel."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:57 am

Madeline smiled.
"I can tell."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:13 pm

It was about at this time that the teachers came back, looking rather rough. Girl-Jade went over to talk to them, talking to Storm, "What happened?" she asked, astonished.
"Magneto won. We have to try and heal back up before we go after him again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Boy-Jade just stood there shaking his head back and forth, making his hair flop into his eyes. He had no clue what anyone was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Girl-Jade ran back to the group, "Guys, I have an idea."
Levi frowned and groaned, "Is this one of your ideas that will get us in HUGE trouble, killed, or worse that we all go along with anyway because somehow or another, you manage to usually be right?"
"Yep." She grinned, "We can go after Magneto ourselves."
"That's the craziest idea you've ever had." Levi scolded her, "However, I'm in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Boy-Jade found a way to phoneticize question marks. Somehow, the noise he made just screamed utter confusion. "???????......who? and why?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Girl-Jade sighed, "There is a really big bad-guy who just beat up the teachers and we are going to go kick his a** for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:46 pm

"Why would he beat up the teachers?" Boy-Jade asked, a cute, puzzled expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 pm

"Because he's just a bad boy." Girl-Jade explained, resisting the urge to plant one right on his adorable lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:50 pm

"Oh, okay then. Let's go kick some bad guy a**!" Boy-Jade said, doing some sort of weird ninja-like kick to a nearby tree. It hurt him more than it did the tree.

Last edited by Panduh Puget on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Girl-Jade smiled, still wanting to plant one right on his lips. "We need to find Jason, Kalvin, and the others. We'll need everyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:06 pm

"Okey-dokey then!" Boy-jade said, smiling brightly. He grabbed Girl-Jade's hand and skipped away in search of the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Jason was sitting up a tree once again. he didn't see any need to do anything out of the ordinary at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:35 am

Girl-Jade clamored up the tree like a ninja, and was in front of Jason so fast it looked like she teleported, "Dude, we need your help."
Levi ran up behind her, "Jade had another dumb idea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:40 am

Jason raised an eyebrow. "what do you need me to do?" He asked.
((umm is it alright if i switch his powers to the ghost powers i use in the other rp?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:41 am

((maybe. if you post in "end of the world"))

Boy-Jade stumbled up the tree, nearly knocking his nuts off in the process. He plopped down on a branch beside Girl-Jade and threw a protective arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:43 am

"Well, teachers are back, Magneto kicked thieir a**es, so I think we show him what the kids can do." Girl-Jade smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:48 am

Jason looked at girl jade. "will Sabertooth be there?" he asked refferring to the guy that had killed him before he was revived.
((okay i will so can i use the powers?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:50 am

((Go for it.))
Girl-Jade shrugged, "Probably. He's one of Magneto's head cronies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:57 am

Jason smirked. "if i can get back at that b****** count on me" he said smirking. his body faded a bit and he fell through the branches to the ground where his body returned to normal. "now where do i go?" he asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:58 am

"We have to gather the others." Explained Levi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:23 pm

Titus lay on the grass near an outdoor table, asleep in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next