Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Castle Ward - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 3 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Castle Ward - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 3 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Castle Ward

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Castle Ward - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Dianne took a step back, trying to find something to keep Bella from looking over, but it was too late. Bella had looked over at Dianne and her face was frozen with shock and horror. Dianne knew the memories that fights brought back to this young girl's mind and they weren't pretty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Damian looked at Bella's face then at Dianne's worried expression. He stood and stepped infront of Bella's field of vision. "Shall we relocate for the moment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Jason snapped the vampire's shoulder out of place and then picked the guy up and threw him out the door and right into a tree. "that's the last time he'll interrupt me when i'm speaking" he said dusting off his hands.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:52 pm

"We might need to..." Bella panted slowly. She was breathing quickly, clearly more than a little nervous. However, she had this strange urge to go over there and make sure everything was OK. However, she knew Dianne would get after her if she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Damian looked back at the fight. "Well it seems to be over...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:57 pm

Jason jumped back as a shot went off. a group of the vampire's friends were here too, but they were armed. "what is this a world war two reuinion?" jason asked getting reallly annoyed with getting attacked like this. he ducked under a few more gunshots and sent the party crashers out into a pile outside the castle. "now if anyone else wants to attack me come out now so i can get it over with" Jason called out looking at the crowd. he would like to enjoy himself without worrrying about people trying to stab him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:59 pm

Bella was still having difficulty breathing. Images from decades ago suddenly shoved into her memory, flashing like strobe lights. Her father shouting, cursing at her, her mother standing by and scolding her for not acting lady-like, to the fresh images of blood washing over her eyes and the feeling of the hole in her neck and wind and blood rushing down her thought, drowning her. Her hand went around her neck, covering the white scar right at the base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:04 am

Jason sighed to calm himself when no one came forward. He jumped up to a chandelier and sat there, looking up at the cieling. his mood had just been shot with that attack. so the party was pretty much over for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:04 am

Damian quickly sat next to Bella. "Don't worry, its all right, everything's okay." He said soothingly. He gently cupped his hands over her ears, drowning out the noise from the fight and, hopefully, stopping the flood of memories.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:11 am

Bella slowly calmed down, finally opening her eyes and taking a deep breath, "I'm sorry about that..." She looked down, a bit embarrassed.
Dianne walked under the chandelier, "Come down, I need to check on my girl. It would seem as though she had a bit of a panic attack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:13 am

Damian dropped his hands and smiled slightly. "Its perfectly fine. Nearly the same thing happens when I see fires."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:14 am

"no thanks i'll stay up here. i'd like to be able to keep an eye out for anyone else trying to stab me in teh back" he said crossing his arms. his party mood was pretty much gone now. two attacks in under a minute would do that to the best of people.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:22 am

Dianne put her hands on her hips, "Regardless, I cannot have you hanging from the ceiling. Look at the state my Bella is in right now. If she sees you hanging from up there, it's only going to get worse."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella nodded, "It's strange how I can see everything so clearly even though it happened so long ago..." She shook her head so she wouldn't think about what happened anymore, but she saw one of the ones that had been in the fight hanging from the ceiling and her breath caught in her throat again. This time, memories of her sister reeled though her mind. Everything from happy moments they had in childhood to seeing her sister's body hanging from the ceiling by her bed sheets, her neck twisted at a strange, deadly curious angle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:24 am

Jason sighed. "fine ill come down" he said and slid from the chandelier, spreading his wings out like a parachute as he eased himself down. "if you need me i'll be against the wall" he said walking to an unoccupied section of wall and leaning against it with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:26 am

((That reminds me of the music video of "Inside the Fire" >.< Suicide makes such disturbing sounds....))
Damian sighed then sliped his hand over Bella's eyes. "Think happy thoughts, Bella." He said soothingly. Seeing the man on the chandelier brought memories to Damian too. It reminded him of the rafter that fell from his burning house that nearl crushed him. He cringed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:28 am

Dianne scowled at him. His attitude was something that always bugged her about Jason, "You know, she was worried for you." Dianne turned on her heel and walked toward Bella. That was one of the strange bonds that Bella and Dianne shared. Since Dianne had bee the one to turn Bella, she could hear Bella's thoughts. It was a bit strange at first, but she became accustomed to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:32 am

Jason rolled his eyes. "i wish people would stop worrying about me. it gets annoying" he muttered and looked away. he was tired of people in wars always putting themselves in harms way for his sake. luckily for his conscience. no one had died as of yet from it. He was still thouroughly in a bad mood thanks to being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:38 am

Bella stood and walked away from Damian and Dianne for a moment, "Excuse me, I think I need some air." she said quietly and stepped outside, even though the rain was still falling hard. It stung her cheeks, but she stood out there anyway, eventually letting herself sit down on a bench and let the rain wash over her.
Dianne followed Bella with her eyes, "It's best just to let her think for a few seconds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:48 am

Jason walked outside too. he loved the rain. it washed away everything. he noticed the girl from inside. "sorry about the fighting. some people just can't get over the last world war" he said hoping he hadn't uspet her too badly. he still had a conscience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Damian nodded at Dianne's comment. "She must have been through a lot more than the news papers lead on. Will she be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Bella looked over at him, a bit surprised at first. She hadn't expected anyone to follow her outside in the pouring rain like this. Her blonde hair and clothes clung to her like a dying man that believed he could be saved by holding on. Her dark green eyes were inquisitive, but held a trace of reluctance, as if she wasn't sure she wouldn't be the next one attacked. "It wasn't your fault. I... remember things when I see fights. Or people hanging from ceilings." she confessed, the only reason that she didn't blush at her own faults being that she couldn't blush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dianne nodded, "It was pretty bad. Her father shot her in the hollow of her neck right after he killed her mother. I found the body, which was very close to dead. It was a miracle she held on as long as she did. A few years later, her sister killed herself because she had finally been convinced that Bella was dead." Dianne shook her head, "Hung herself from the ceiling with her bedsheets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:37 pm

"A sad story indeed. I'm not really sure how she's held on. I would have probably be driven insane by now." He then smirked a little. "Well, more insane." He joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Jason nodded. "I remember things too. after a time you learn to deal with the images." he said with a gentleness to his voice that one wouldn't expect from an ex soldier. He pushed her hair out of her eyes and spread his wing out, using it like an umbrella over bella to keep her a bit dry. "i don't want you to catch a cold now" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Dianne nodded, "She's a lot stronger than she looks. And insanity is only the beginning of the problems you have." She smirked. Damian was so fun to tease.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella looked up, her eyes an innocent awe-struck expression that seemed to take in all the light around them and hold it inside. "Thank you..." She murmured, unsure of what words to place where. She hadn't met anyone that remembered with quite the vividness that she seemed to possess, "I can feel it still." She looked down at her hands, folded neatly in her lap, "I can see it, feel it, taste it... everything. As if it were happening right in that moment all over again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Damian smirked back. "Oh? Would you mind listing the others, Miss Perfect?" He said rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Ward
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next